News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Spunky's Cafe (open to all)

Started by Spunky, November 16, 2009, 02:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

Bluevamp

{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 15, 2010, 11:52:36 PM
(covers neck) i like my blood... ^^;

oh yeah I did say I need a little blood huhh ~laughing~
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

well then remove that hand of your and come here babyyy I is ready to take a bite out of you :-*
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 12:06:14 AM
well then remove that hand of your and come here babyyy I is ready to take a bite out of you :-*

(smirks) you'll have to catch me first! (turns and runs)

Bluevamp

aah but I have great speed of the roadrunning
but even faster then that my fear Shade ~off and in a sc'grab him by the neck~ heehee see whar I mean my pet
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 12:23:25 AM
aah but I have great speed of the roadrunning
but even faster then that my fear Shade ~off and in a sc'grab him by the neck~ heehee see whar I mean my pet

(i smirk) i'll be harder to catch than you think... (I pulled out a green emerald out of my pocket, and shouted) CHAOS CONTROL!! (I vanish from your grasp)

Bluevamp

Quote from: Shade226 on February 16, 2010, 12:37:10 AM
(i smirk) i'll be harder to catch than you think... (I pulled out a green emerald out of my pocket, and shouted) CHAOS CONTROL!! (I vanish from your grasp)

hahaha that want work on me sweetie cause I already have you, geezs ~shaking head at him~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Bluevamp

hey Shade I think I'll fall asleep in your lap ok for a bit please nite :-* ~hugies~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 12:44:47 AM
hahaha that want work on me sweetie cause I already have you, geezs ~shaking head at him~

yes it will. you don't know how chaos control works, do you?

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 01:08:12 AM
hey Shade I think I'll fall asleep in your lap ok for a bit please nite :-* ~hugies~

(i sigh) i'm such a softie... ok

Bluevamp

aah but you want hurt me now will you Shade ~huging and kissing on him~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 11:04:20 AM
aah but you want hurt me now will you Shade ~huging and kissing on him~

no, i won't... i never planned to (hugs and kisses back)

Bluevamp

see there I knew that you wouldn't ~giggles~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

~play with his hair and kissing him~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

;D (pulls you onto my lap and cuddles)

Bluevamp

Mmm me like cuddleing ~cuddle back~ well we are here again by our selfs
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 11:37:57 AM
Mmm me like cuddleing ~cuddle back~ well we are here again by our selfs

yep. (looks around) are you sure we haven't scared people off?

Bluevamp

I am very sure sweetie,,,
at least I don't think they know they can come in here
and talk and stuff, but maybe soon they will
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Bluevamp

well a few comes here and there once in a while..
that cool, but in the mean while we got it to our selfs right ;)
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Quote from: Bluevamp on February 16, 2010, 11:59:27 AM
well a few comes here and there once in a while..
that cool, but in the mean while we got it to our selfs right ;)

yeah ;D

Bluevamp

I is enjoying siting in your lap sweetie, I hope you really don't mind ;D
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}