An Unashamed Short-Term (but wildly passionate) RP -- (M looking for F)

Started by Westal, June 29, 2013, 11:35:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westal

--This is closed at the moment. Thanks to those who reached out to me! --

This isn't my usual style. My stories usually last months. But I have an unusual excess of spare time, but only for about 24 hours, not including (a little) sleep.

If there are any females who would enjoy creating an intimate encounter in less than a day (and sculpting it to be a finished story by then), let me know.

I'm ok with forum or IM. Whatever works best for you.

I'm also very open to entertaining any ideas that you are currently craving. I'm very flexible, and I have 10 years experience making specific cravings get a great story.

If you don't have an intense craving, here are some stories I'm most excited for.

Sample Ideas:

- One night stand: We all make rash decisions sometimes. Coworkers, friends with new benefits, intoxicated concert-goers. (This is the generic option before I get specific.)

- A sex slave's welcome: A slave, new to being a sex slave or otherwise, is given an intense welcome to her new master's domain and his kinks. This can be as much or as little non-con as you like.

- Unique genres: Western, fantasy, sci-fi, Medieval, anything out of the ordinary adds context to two lovers' wild time.

To the best of nights, play on...

ON's and OFF's

Cherri

I'm looking for a short term story as well~ I was wondering if you would be interested in the one night stand :)