1x1 Ordinary Human ( Android X Human)

Started by VideoKid, August 28, 2014, 09:30:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VideoKid

ANDROID X HUMAN

So this is a new request thread. It’s basically a craving for the simple pairing of (android x human).

I preferably would like to play a young female to a male robot. This would take place a little ways in the future but not so far that there is flying cars and what not. I had an idea after a you-tube clip below that my characters father would be a scientist at a big manufacture that distributes these androids. Your character would be a brand new prototype…one that’s been in the works for years. The father’s job is doing diagnostics and making sure everything is running well and your character would show a flaw. The flaw of actual thinking and having reason, the father would go against protocol and keep him alive and bring him home to his family of just his daughter.  So we would role play through that relationship and if you wanted to turn into action the company could eventually try to get him back once they realize how advance he is.

This is the youtube clip. It gives you a pretty good idea of how I would want the android…..almost remarkable human like in psychical appearance and very complex on the inside.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ4BB7vpJgo[/video]

I do have visuals in mind.

I’ve had a crush on pewdiepie for a while and for some reason I just feel like he would make a good android. In return I have a few you could see for my character. He doesn’t have to be a deal breaker I have others in mind. If your just a really good writer, writing a description is just fine by me as well.

I’m also open for any changes or suggestions.

I did romance and of course sexual encounters between the human girl and the robot. Kind of point.

VideoKid

VideoKid