Dath's crossover requests!

Started by Dath, April 30, 2015, 03:42:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dath

Hey guys. Looking for a little crossover action. Specifically my character with a canon character. All scenes are f/f or futa/f unless otherwise stated.

Primarily I'm seeking out someone to play Hinata from Naruto from either before or after she gets with Naruto. The idea is a cheating scene that I will flesh out with you and that will very likely be reluctant from Hinata's end.

Example: Hinata in the future when one of her and Naruto's children becomes incredibly sick necessitating in them seeking Dath out to cure them. Dath will do it for the price of Hinata herself. This can also be played with Naruto as the victim and Hinata taking the burden entirely. We can discuss this of course!

My other idea is a final year Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. I'm thinking of fun with magic spells, such as the Imperius Charm. The sky is the limit as far as possible scenarios go here.

My final idea for now is a Sailor Moon corruption RP. This would have Dath as a villain that slowly picks apart the Senshi one by one by enslaving them to her cause. I would be willing to play this RP with OC Magic Girls though!

If you are in the least bit interested then feel free to hurl me a PM and we'll discuss!

Dath

Updated original post to better reflect my ideas!

Dath

Pushing this back up to the top along with this:

Mind Control Geek:
Dath is a geek with a heavy focus on developing technology. She creates a machine that allows her to pull an anime/video game/manga character into reality and uses the Computer to control them against their will.