Looking for a Pathfinder Game

Started by ShadowFox89, June 09, 2013, 11:56:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowFox89

Well, summer has come. And with it, the usual round of games dying off. I'm down to just three or four games now, only one of them Pathfinder. I'm looking to play in a Pathfinder game, preferably mid to high level and preferably either as a Magus or some sort of stealthy character, with the kitsune race as available and rolled or 30+pt buy stats.

Any takers? Of course, other players are welcome too.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Blinkin

I'm interested in playing. A mid-level game would be a nice change of pace from the low level games that keep seeming to die off. What I play would depend on the scenerio that comes up, but probably a light fighter type or a ranger.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

ShadowFox89

What I tend to see is that mid to high level games tend to take more investment from both DM and player, and thus people are more reluctant to drop them.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Muse

Indeed. 

I'd enjoy playing a game like this too.  Especially if psionics were allowed. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Blinkin

Although I have no idea why... I guess it's partially because I grew up on AD&D, both the magic and pscionics in Pathfinder just confuse the hades out of me. But then, I tend to prefer the traditional races because I know them and don't pay much attention to what they get you. lol

At any rate, as mentioned, probably a light fighter, swashbuckler or ranger. I would, for once, like to find a game where an animal companion might actually be able to be used. ;)
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Yukina

I would like to join. What are the specifications?

Blinkin

I think that we are all hunting for a GM, who will decide such things.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

ShadowFox89

Yeah, we're looking for someone crazy enough to run this.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Yukina