News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Quarantine memes

Started by Swidi, April 01, 2020, 12:26:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stormwyrm

Yep, I've actually heard people out there making this kind of, ahem, warped argument.
If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

gaggedLouise

This is such a moving, well-made public information spot (and a beautiful pick of a song, too: La Rivière by Gilbert Bécaud - the lyrics are about the desire for love and being together again: I come back to look for you / I knew you were waiting for me/You know, I haven't changed that much...), Seen it many times on the Mezzo tv channel, long before it appeared on Youtube. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFhD7q7qoHM

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

TheGlyphstone

Azuresun

Quote from: TheGlyphstone on May 24, 2021, 11:32:12 AM

Really? Because when I went there, I had to collect a keycard, push mirrors around to activate a light-based puzzle and recover three pieces of a pegasus emblem before I could even get in the building.

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Sara Nilsson

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Haibane

Haibane

Oops sorry about that, I didn't think. Thanks for the notice.

Sara Nilsson

stormwyrm

If there is such a phenomenon as absolute evil, it consists in treating another human being as a thing.
O/OA/A, Requests

stormwyrm

O/OA/A, Requests

stormwyrm

The kool-aid for the real sheeple.
O/OA/A, Requests

Azuresun

You know how every anti-vaxxer totally knows loads of friends and family who died or were crippled by the vaccines? There's such a thing as taking it too far.  :D

Oniya

I mean, that sounds more like hemorrhagic fever to me, but I only worked in Reston (at a different company entirely)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Azy

My friend saw something that claimed after a man got the J&J shot his skin melted off.  He believed it. 

TheGlyphstone

I mean, thats what happens when your trailer park meth lab explodes...