News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Strip Poker (old interest thread - casual)

Started by Xillen, June 26, 2008, 04:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haibane

Hi Xill baby! I'm sorry to hear life's not been good for you recently *hugs*

So we now have:

Haibane/NickFrenzy

Sabetha/Jeremiahh

Idej/Need Lady #1

Xillen/Need Lady #2

Or will you choose not to play Xill and just be GM?

Xillen

Due to the lack of ladies, I'll pass.

If there a sudden burst of ladies willing to join, then I could play I guess, but keep in mind I won't be very consistent during the near future.

invisiblebike

Quote from: Xillen on July 23, 2008, 06:24:58 PM
Due to the lack of ladies, I'll pass.

If there a sudden burst of ladies willing to join, then I could play I guess, but keep in mind I won't be very consistent during the near future.

hey xillen,

i'll partner you in the game if you're interested.. our on/offs are similiar (i haven't posted mine just yet, but will soon)..

- i.b.

Haibane

I think Idej is the first man needing a female partner?

Xillen

Indeed.

Invisible, you're welcome to join the game, but I'll only be playing if needed to level it out, while Idej is actually in need of a partner.

Would you be comfortable about partnering up with Idej?

Greetings, Xillen.

invisiblebike

ahh ok.. nevermind  :-[

i wouldn't mind playing still. sign me up!

x i.b.

invisiblebike

p.s. that was meant to be an embarrassed emoticon, but it looks sad.. ooops.

idej - if you are interested, pm me.

i.b.

Haibane

Well this game's gestation has now sadly dragged on so long it has reached the point where it seems to me there isn't any great interest in running it/playing in it so I will withdraw. Sorry folks, enjoy the game.

Sabetha

Well...Haibane, if we got the thread up and running, would you reconsider?  I think someone needs to bite the bullet and create a thread for this...

Unfortunately, I've been distracted as well, but I think things are clear for me.  If I started, would you stay?

Lisossa Etasu

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian
It's A Nice Day For A White Wedding

Xillen

I think there's space for that, Fallen Angel, but I think I'll wait for conformation from Idej and Haibane to check who's partnered with whom now.

Jeramiahh

I'm still hanging around, waiting for it to go.
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Sabetha

Xillen

BON, I'd say. It's all consensual, though.

Your and Jeremiahh's character's are going to be the hosts, then?

Sabetha

I figured if I was going to be starting off, yes.

Does anyone prefer otherwise?

Haibane

Xillen

Ok, Haibane. Regrettable, but understandable. I'm sorry about my own hand in the delay.

That means there's Invisiblebike and Fallen Angel available as ladies. Idey and Nickfrenzy, could the both of you state your current interest in the game, and being ok with playing with either of the ladies?

Sabetha> Sounds all fine to me.

Greetings, Xillen.

Sabetha

Okay, well, it's 3 am, so I'm going to post something in the morning; I'll post the link here.

NickFrenzy

I'm interested in have Fallen Angel as my partner :)

Also, just so you all know, I'll be in San Francisco in a week, so my posting in this may be sporadic.
Owned By: Kittenchan|Fallen Angel|Mintychan
"The greatest tragedy of life is not that men perish, but that they cease to love." - W. Somerset Maugham
ONs & OFFs
A&A

Lisossa Etasu

"What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet."

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Xillen

Then if Idej is ok with being Bike's partner, it'll all work out.

Idej

I am perfectly fine with whoever my partner is, and I am still interested as well.

invisiblebike

Cool, I'm happy with my new husband...

Time to get it rolling!   ;)

Lisossa Etasu

Roleplay List
The Castle Guardian

Idej

Name: Gerald Tsuruga
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 169 lbs.
Hair Colour: Black.
Eye Colour: Brown

Gerald is a Chinese-American CT Scan Technician who works for the local St. Lukes and is very devoted to it, though he does want children he respects his wife's wishes to not have any and has thus not pushed the issue.  He is worried that his wife has doubts about the marriage and has reached some sort of life crisis in her life so he decided that the invitation from some old friends to go have some fun would be a good idea.

Bio subject to change