Looking for an RP partner {M}

Started by PixiieBunny, July 25, 2017, 08:14:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PixiieBunny

Look back, to when midnights broke their sleep
Awake in our memories of when we would make believe
Young | Vallis Alps

A 27-year-old billionaire that lives his life with no regrets. Reckless and careless.

A part of him that he had to leave behind. Erased, but never forgotten

The two of them grew up together in  a small town. They started as friends, but as they grew older, they began to develop feelings for each other. They soon fell in-love and the rest was history. The boy's parents fought violently and soon enough grew apart and divorced. His father took him when he was 15 and moved to America in order to manage his billion-dollar company. They were separated and never saw each other again.
Now, she's 26 and got a job in the fashion industry in New York City. He's a 28-year-old billionaire, party animal. What happens when they meet again?

Side notes:
- I'm new to Elliquiy, but this isn't my first time role-playing.
- I know this RP is quite specific, but if you have ideas, by all means, please share them with me and we can talk it out.
- I do want this to be heavily romance based, a lot of drama even.
- Thanks for stopping by  :-)
**Bunny**  :-*

Hotomidemon1

Actually this plot is quite intriguing I can see where it can go long term wise including character development
Once approved on my sake I would not mind running this idea with you
I'm quite interested in the male character since I already have an idea on how the two could correspond
Thinking a long the lines of a hate relationships at first or even they don't even recognize one another with this new sadistic personality of his that he inherited from his father
Maybe have them both at the wrong place and time
Who knows but I can tell you this idea can go far as long as we both are creativity
Let me know what you think
<3 <3
beautiful nightmare

xPeof

I also have interesting thoughts for the male character. I see him as a arrogant guy who doesn't consider the consequences for his actions, as his money can usually fix everything. He sleeps around, drinks a lot, might even try substances to fill the gaping hole in his heart. When he meets his friend, he may shun, ignore, of mock her for pointing out what he has become.However, the words she speak may subtly influence him to less and less extreme actions, until he realizes what she did for him and tries to start a relationship. It would be a bit hard after what he did to her, but it turns out well.
To desire there must be lust
To love there must be trust