Classic Werewolf: Return of The Wolf OOC

Started by Galactic Druid, April 03, 2015, 09:18:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Blythe

...if Remiel, me, and James all ended up Villagers, though....would any man of us three admit it? *ponders how that would go*

Silver

Quote from: persephone325 on April 07, 2015, 06:58:17 PM
Ahh! Silver!! :D

It's good to see you around again. ^^

Yes I've been lurking about looking for some stories again..
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Galactic Druid

*takes notes*

Team werewolf... Remi... Blythe... JM.

Team Vampire... Silver and Perse...
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

persephone325

Quote from: Silver on April 07, 2015, 07:04:56 PM
Yes I've been lurking about looking for some stories again..

I'm glad! I hope things are going well for you. <3

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 07, 2015, 07:16:01 PM
*takes notes*

*giggles* :p
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Silver

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 07, 2015, 07:16:01 PM
*takes notes*

Wait does this mean I have to sparkle and harness my inner teen angst...?

persephone325

Quote from: Silver on April 07, 2015, 07:21:33 PM
Wait does this mean I have to sparkle and harness my inner teen angst...?

Oh god, no! lol

I might have to just come out as a vampire the first day and get myself lynched. XD
I don't know.

Galactic Druid

I just found out they have some work for me tomorrow, so I wanted to ask; does anyone have any objectives to us starting tonight?

Blythe

Silver

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 07, 2015, 07:28:11 PM
I just found out they have some work for me tomorrow, so I wanted to ask; does anyone have any objectives to us starting tonight?

not from me..

Madame Professor

Quote from: ThatRPGuy on April 07, 2015, 07:28:11 PM

Nope. :-)

Quote from: Blythe on April 07, 2015, 07:29:06 PM
Only during the Day Phase.   ;D

-gigglesnorts-
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Blythe

persephone325

I don't know.

Galactic Druid

Alright guys, so, I just finished balancing. For a game of 20, we have....

• 2 Werewolves
  • 1 Wolfman
  • 2 Vampires
  • The Seer
  • The Bodyguard
  • The Healer
  • The Shaman
  • The Diseased Villager
  • The Lycan
  • 9 Villagers

Verasaille

Can you add a little bit of description as to the abilities and so forth for those of us who have not played this? The rules, yes the rules...please?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Galactic Druid

Verasaille

I have questions. You have to elect both a Sheriff and a Mayor?

QuoteOn the first day of the game, players will have a chance to introduce themselves, as well as vote for the town Sheriff. This player will be the tie breaker in the event of a majority. The werewolves will also learn who is on their team at this time. Once a mayor is elected, the game moves on to the night phase.

persephone325

I don't know.

LunaLilith22

Galactic Druid

Perse hit the nail on the head.

Galactic Druid

We have one last entry, just before I file out role cards. Ceralilly will be joining us as well!

Galactic Druid

Roles are being distributed now! The game is closed to new players!

Verasaille

You need to update the list of players, thanks. 21? WOW! Big village!