Skies of Arcadia: Interest Check (2 Females Needed!)

Started by BruceTheCat, July 09, 2012, 10:09:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inari

My brain is a little dead, and I am unsure how to start. So I'll probably throw a post up in the morning.

Dorian Grandale

I'm in similar status, Starcry. But in my case, I'm just needing some grub, which I'm going to go get now. See yas later, peoples!
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Oreida Wesker

Red:
It would make it 5 females and 3 males. It's good with 4F/3M, positions are scarce not to mention moon stones.
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Laughing Hyena

Vaulera

I'm not terribly sure as to the extent that the races go, I see some pretty exotic stuff, but I don't actually know what is standard or not, besides humans.

Calison

In the game itself, human is pretty much the standard, with them coming from four different countries--there's a fifth and sixth one, but one is all frozen and forgotten ruins under the ice and other lives removed from the world in the atmosphere, we don't get a whole lot of them within the game itself.

For the game here Red has given us a lot of freedom to choose what sort of race we want to play. Pick something that interests you and run it by Red and he'll decide if its fitting with the setting.

Laughing Hyena

Oreida Wesker

That would be nice, . Not like I can respond to me'self. :P
Hots and Nots

Katra Alexion

Name: Talaitha Christo

Race: Elf/Nymph

Appearance:

Personality: Much like her elements, Talaitha is calm on the surface like a gentle breeze or can become a force of nature with little to no warning at all. Pragmatic and adaptable at best, mercurial at worst - going from one emotional extreme to another in a heartbeat. However, she is loyal to a fault if given good reason. Considered flirtatious and a bit flighty, she enjoys living in the here and now rather than worrying about what tomorrow brings. A bit lazy when there is nothing important going on she is nonetheless there along side everyone else when there when push comes to shove.

Background: Talaitha is a young woman without a past and considerable amount of skills with guns and martial arts at her disposal without any clear memory of how she came about them. She travels from place to place seeing if she can find any clue as to the origin of her past, while helping the common folk along the way - for an affordable price, that is. For the moment she is taking a break from that to work as a scavenger on an aiship.

Your Magic Color: Blue Moon - water/wind

BruceTheCat

I will be able to post again soon guys. I finished moving but have no internet. So my posts are goin to be at weird times.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Katra Alexion

Oreida Wesker

Yay! You used the one i sent you. Nice job on altering the hair, Kat.

Oh? That's too bad. I'm going to need another lore master, I was getting a treasure plot ready.

And the most horrible thing happen last night. the storm cut me out this morning and I lost all my info for the combat system. Luckily i posted some stuff in various places [IM logs, this ooc] so i don't have to start from scratch again, at least. ^_^
Hots and Nots

Laughing Hyena

Well... shit. Anyway do you know some of the usual features of this game by chance and how to implement them? ^_^

Oreida Wesker

Impliment what features, darling? It's early in the morning for me, so you might have to be a touch more clear.

Ad no worries, this hasn't discouraged me at all and i'm saving my file very often. :P
Hots and Nots

Dorian Grandale

Yay! As the stat-monger I am, I'm glad you're sticking to this.

Katra Alexion

I am still here, just trying to figure out my post, seems everyone is converging en mass upon the poor captain to sign up *lol*

Oreida Wesker

If the captain likes slime girls, then he loves things in masses. -nods as that makes sense on some level.-

Although Oreida has no clue that guy that informed her about the bunks and food is the Capt'n.
Hots and Nots

Dorian Grandale

I just hope Bertrand's politeness doesn't get him wrenched on the head.  ;D

Oreida Wesker

Red: Circle of Leaders is still waiting on you, squee.
Hots and Nots

Laughing Hyena

Oreida Wesker

It's a WoD game him and I are in, he's yet to post there.
Hots and Nots

BruceTheCat

Sorry Oreida, with my work ramping up this week I haven't had the time to post on everything I'm involved in. I'm going to prioritize getting the Skies of Arcadia post up in a few hours.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Oreida Wesker

-rubs his tummy- No sweat, i understand your game comes first. -noses-
Hots and Nots

Katra Alexion

I also apologize for not posting myself, some RL came up and I had to deal with it.