News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Mahou Hentai (NC, interest check )

Started by DKDBSD, August 26, 2010, 07:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKDBSD

endlesspie

I remembered that other magic I thought up...

Creation/Construction - As it sounds it is the magic used to build more complicated structures from their base elements... might need skill in elements too or it could just need the raw materials nearby..

DKDBSD

Gladiator0161

K, well I think I'm going to bow out of this, I don't really know anything about what you're talking about anyway. Plus the character concept I thought up would be really useless from the sound of it.

Maybe I'll you join next time. Thanks for explaining things to me btw. Hope you have fun with your rp group! :D

DKDBSD

Quote from: Gladiator0161 on September 02, 2010, 03:56:20 PM
K, well I think I'm going to bow out of this, I don't really know anything about what you're talking about anyway. Plus the character concept I thought up would be really useless from the sound of it.

Maybe I'll you join next time. Thanks for explaining things to me btw. Hope you have fun with your rp group! :D

Ok Sorry you're not joining in.

Miles Trent

I shall now post here to briefly bring the thread to the top of the forum. My helpings to attract more people to play with us.  ;D
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

DKDBSD

Quote from: Miles Trent on September 30, 2010, 01:58:17 PM
I shall now post here to briefly bring the thread to the top of the forum. My helpings to attract more people to play with us.  ;D

Yay. ^_^ But we should make each post a bit meaningful otherwise we're breaking the no bumping rule.

Miles Trent

Absolutely. What shall we fill our posts with? How about some more discussion of our future plans?
Using a real person's picture is like stealing their soul.... Consult your local roleplay doctor before proceeding. :D
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

DKDBSD

Yes quite idea old bean. Capital in fact. But right now I do not have any thoughts on that.

Miles Trent

Well, I do. I'm working up on the posts to introduce a quest soon. Maybe after I secure myself an internet connection in a few days time.
My O & Os
GM One on One Thread

DKDBSD

Rune

Are you still accepting applicants for your game?

DKDBSD

A new person would help this rp tremendously.

pendarious

*shuffles in* hi again everyone i'm back
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

HollowX

Hmmm, this sounds fun. Do you mind if I join?

Eliza

Somebody take my place ... and if someone finds a tattooed horse, he likes strawberries (and may turn into a guy) and you can take him, my character is elsewhere for now or you can NPC her

DKDBSD

I have no idea what is happening with this rp. :/