News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Judgment Of Paris

Started by The Overlord, October 04, 2008, 04:39:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Overlord

Daddy...why won't anyone like me??
:'(  One of those articles that just makes you titter and guffaw with its inanity.

http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/thatsreallyweek/26036/sept-30-oct-6-politics-as-unusual

QuoteWhile we're speaking of prestigious female recording artists: Paris Hilton, singer, actress, and perhaps the most important human of this century, has released a new single entitled "My BFF"--which will coincide with the debut of her new MTV reality show, intriguingly titled Paris Hilton's My New BFF. In it, 16 women and 2 gay men will compete for the privilege of actually becoming Paris's "best friend forever" who, word has it, "is hot, loyal and has the energy to keep up with Hilton's hectic lifestyle." Extremely large mirrors need not apply!

Hell, how much is the Hilton estate worth by now? I bet they could fund the Mayo Clinic or some prestigious Ivy League university to perfect human cloning and just clone Paris...clearly no one else will really do.

Shit man...if she isn't set for life now she would be, releasing that video? Why not take it across the pond to film it, I can see it now...

Paris does Paris in Paris. Why hasn't anyone thought of this yet?!?  ::)