M for F, must like country music, long walks on the beach and rape.

Started by JohnTheGreat, January 16, 2014, 08:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnTheGreat

I've had a sudden craving for some good old fashion rape. No master and sub, no elaborate bondage, no 'please don't rape me *wink wink ;)*. Just a young, vulnerable girl out working her first job being held down by her new boss and filled with cum as he threatens to ruin her life if she tells anyone.

I want to emphasize the young and vulnerable part here, I was thinking this would be her first job and she really needs to keep it. Her boss has hated her from day one and treated her like shit so she dreads her <whatever reason they are alone together in the workplace> but being brand new she doesn't say anything. He only hired her on knowing he could take advantage of her, making her wear a smaller uniform than everyone else, crawl around on her hands and knees scrubbing if its a fast food job, stuff like that. He quickly arranges for them to be alone together and makes sure it will be a night she'll never be able to forget.

So far I'm thinking the best ways to go about this is she's either around 17, a drop out who was kicked out of home and desperately needs a job at a local fast food place or she is a tad older and so excited to get a secretary job in an office building.

Bonus points if your into the following and want to work that in:
The boss later sells her holes to people behind the store, making her his whore.
Bestiality, maybe the pound is looking for new employees.
Watersports to add to the humiliation.
Incest, maybe her job is actually at her father's work and her father has arranged for her to be a gift to his boss to secure that promotion to partner he was after. Of course being a partner means he gets to enjoy the new meat too.