News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darpo

JinxedMinx

Darpo

Whoops sorry wrong hole

JinxedMinx

Lycana

Wow... this is awkward...
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Adammair

JinxedMinx

Adammair

chivalrousdeviant

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

TaintedAndDelish

What? You're his twin?!

chivalrousdeviant

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

Adammair

chivalrousdeviant

Some lessons couldn't hurt...

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

chivalrousdeviant

sweetgirl91

Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

TaintedAndDelish

Please don't tell everyone?

sweetgirl91

"Your wife is home!" :D

TD! I missed you!

TaintedAndDelish

Oh crap... not her!

Hey, missed you too!

sweetgirl91

You are in trouble.

What have you been up to honey?

TaintedAndDelish

I'll don a disguise!

Nodamooch... writing with one finger... bored, too tired to write,
How about you?

sweetgirl91

That won't work, stupid.

Not much either. Monday was the 1 year anniversary of my sister's biological dad's death and it's been rough :( We miss him a lot. But we had a toy party tonight and I got some new stuff so I'm excited :)

TaintedAndDelish

Sure it will....*wink*

Sorry to hear that.. feel better ... *pervy, ass grabbing hug*
A toy party?,  yummy ;)

sweetgirl91

She just saw me!

You know, what's funny is I got a super powerful toy and shaving cream. And I'm more excited about the shaving cream lmao It's amazing, even my brother uses it on his face lmao And it's called "Coochy" so when my sister and I got the new scent that just came out (Pink Cupcake), she was chasing him around yelling "Smell my coochy!"

TaintedAndDelish

You can have her...

Lol! Coochy? Nice... I wonder what it tastes like ... ::)