Exalted 2ed: The West [NC-H/E]: RECRUITING NEW PLAYERS

Started by Blaze, April 15, 2009, 11:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paladin

Ok Is there any charms for Solars that allow them to walk or move on water?

Rhapsody

One of the Athletics Charms.  Feather-Foot Style, I think?  The drawback is, you have to keep moving or you'll sink.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Paladin

Rhapsody

Eagle-Wing Style, and you can fly!
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Paladin

Quote from: Rhapsody on April 21, 2009, 12:43:47 AM
Eagle-Wing Style, and you can fly!

Hopefully I won't need that. If I can pull things out right I may have some kickass armor.

Thufir Hawat

Quote from: Rhapsody on April 20, 2009, 09:33:27 PM
The Deliberative knew what they were and who they served.  They were protected by one Solar in particular, who swore allegiance to him (but sneakily enough, said allegiance wouldn't supercede their oaths to Kimbery -- not that the Solar knew that).

Quote from: Krule on April 20, 2009, 10:05:22 PM
Protected, and he also kept the Deliberative in the dark about their existence.  Actually, this was not uncommon, there were a great many of things that only individual Solars knew.. things that no one else knew... that they kept secret even from their fellow solars, even from their bonded lunar mates.  It's more or less known that the Lintha are demon worshipers.. fewer folks know that they are directly decended from one of the primordials.. and even fewer know which primordial.. still fewer know how to reach their hidden and protected base.. and so on..
Ah well, with my Lore of 1, I'm probably in the dark about them anyway ;).
Then again, I haven't picked my major Contact yet, and I'd probably have to change my Silver Pact Backing to something else. Maybe a Contact, Ally or my Mentor would know who they are, resulting in a change in motivation for me - I was considering the Emissaries of Perfect Water as a contact, and they are the kind of guys to know this ;D!
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Voichin

Or a  one dot heartstone, Paladin.

But if I recall correctly and you was going to get celestial battle armor, it can grow essence wings.
Notable for bad manners and lack of empathy.

ONs and OFFs

Krule

With Hardship Surviving Mendicant Spirit + Element-Resisting Prana, and you can walk along the bottom of the ocean and not drown..

Pumpkin Seeds

Well, returning to everyone knowing each other.  I do beleive Triangle made mention of an acting troupe.  If he'll permit, I'll move Blessed into that group as an entertaininer.  She is talented with her pipa and voice, so she might make a nice home for herself there. 

Rhapsody

As decided in PMs, Fisher and Kohl will come into the game as a pair.  And by that I mean recently acquainted and still working out the whole Lunar/Solar thing at a gradual pace.  Aye, Corinthi?
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Elohim

Corinthi

Quote from: Rhapsody on April 21, 2009, 10:47:24 PM
As decided in PMs, Fisher and Kohl will come into the game as a pair.  And by that I mean recently acquainted and still working out the whole Lunar/Solar thing at a gradual pace.  Aye, Corinthi?

Indeed, mi'lady. Kohl will be the Fisher's First Mate, if you'll pardon the unpardonable pun.

Krule

Considering his Athletics + Dexterity, Dream Shadow can do some incredible athletic endeavors, especially when activating Graceful Crane Stance to improve it, and with other Abilities, he could do fairly well in the Acting troup, he has enough performance to be a satisfactory actor, best at dancing though I think.  His ability to shift sexes means she can take any female roll as easily as any male role.  I'd be willing to start him with the troup as well. 

Paladin

Well Kaiser is a Warrior-Priest. He's probably the Tank of the Group. Heavy heavy armor, Big Sword. Yet he can fly.

Corinthi

Kaiser want a job as a Marine/Shock Trooper? Fisher's hiring.

Paladin

Quote from: Corinthi on April 21, 2009, 11:23:54 PM
Kaiser want a job as a Marine/Shock Trooper? Fisher's hiring.

Kaiser is a Noble... in Power Armor... With a Grand Daiklaive. He's not a shock trooper, he's a one man army. ;)

Rhapsody

He's... a walking sign saying "Seeking Wyld Hunt, Apply Within". :P
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Paladin

Quote from: Rhapsody on April 21, 2009, 11:29:02 PM
He's... a walking sign saying "Seeking Wyld Hunt, Apply Within". :P

Well yea that too. But then again the whole group is an even bigger sign. I'd say he's just the A. ;)

Pumpkin Seeds

I'm quite subtle thank you very much :: sticks out tongue:: :P

Paladin

Quote from: Asku on April 21, 2009, 11:32:47 PM
I'm quite subtle thank you very much :: sticks out tongue:: :P

You mayb be subtle but you are still anathema to the Dragon-blooded. Once found out you are just as bad as my guy in their eyes. The only diffrence is Kaiser will be running blocker for your charcter when the dragons come.

Elohim

Exalted: Stroking the Epeen before it started style?

Rhapsody

Quote from: Seraph on April 21, 2009, 11:36:57 PM
Exalted: Stroking the Epeen before it started style?

Also known as: Masturbatory Self-Promotion Prana. :P

(We all do it.)
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Corinthi

Quote from: Paladin on April 21, 2009, 11:26:21 PM
Kaiser is a Noble... in Power Armor... With a Grand Daiklaive. He's not a shock trooper, he's a one man army. ;)

And yet, if he wants to hang out on my boat, he needs a position. Now, he can be an Entertainer or Marine or something of the sort, but he'll still need a position. Of course, there's another boat in the fleet that might have less stringent rules.

Paladin

Wow I sooo need to build thoes. ;) Just kidding. No seriousely its how my giuy is he's compassionate. BTW hanging out on your boat. I'll just pay for a berth and stay outa the way untill the fighting starts.

Paladin

and yea who says I'm on your boat.