The Lessons Learned (F looking for M/F, NC, possibly EX)

Started by Zillah, April 15, 2011, 01:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zillah

I’ve had this idea for a RP floating around in my head for awhile. I thought I’d see if it interested anyone else. :)

Janine is a high school student – attractive, friendly, but a bit shy. She has an older sister who’s incredibly popular – prom queen, head cheerleader, you name it – so Janine essentially lives quietly in her sister’s shadow.

Janine’s developed a crush on one of her teachers. On occasion, Janine flirts with him – once or twice, perhaps inappropriately so – but he never reacts. And, to be honest, Janine never expects him to return her advances. As far as she knows, he’s happily married, and he has a daughter who’s Janine’s age, and who is in many of her classes. But Janine’s very attracted to him, more so than to the boys in her class. She signs up immediately for any classes of his, or activities he’s leading.

One day after school, something changes. Perhaps they’re alone together in a classroom, perhaps they’re on a school trip. But for some reason, in a moment of weakness, the teacher decides to flirt back with Janine. And the two wind up having sex.

The teacher immediately regrets this, and tells Janine that their dalliance was a one-time thing, and can never happen again.

But …

Somehow, Janine’s recorded their tryst together. And threatens to send the recording to the principal and school board, and his wife as well, unless he continues their affair.

From there, Janine’s demands of him start to get increasing risky – she becomes openly more affectionate with him in school. Perhaps she even starts demanding sex from him at school, or demands he takes her to public places as his girlfriend, not his student.  Maybe even other people become involved in their intimate affair. The teacher doesn’t like being blackmailed … but he doesn’t want to lose his job and his family, either. And also, he likes having lots of sex with a horny teenage girl. ::)

The question becomes, though … how far will things go with him and Janine?

You, of course, would be playing the teacher. So, if this sounds interesting to you, or at least has some possibilities, please PM me.

Some notes – I’d pictured the teacher as male, but I’m not adverse to having the teacher be female, either.

I prefer partners who write multiple paragraphs, and I would probably be posting for this RP 2-3 times a week. If you’re expecting short, quick posts at a fast rate, I’m probably not the partner for you.

Check my O/Os – I’m open to having this RP get really kinky, but that’s mostly dependent on what gets agreed upon prior to starting.

And again, if this sounds interesting to you, PM me.

Thanks for reading. :)