Ideas reboot (f seeking M)

Started by Gail, November 15, 2013, 10:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gail

A couple of ideas I thought about some time ago. I started the first one but it didn't get too far. Take a look at let me know what you think:

I have had a couple of ideas for possible roleplay scenarios which differ quite considerably, as you’ll see.

1. When worlds collide

A young, well-educated woman working in a relatively senior office job seems to be very focused on building up a good career by day, but by night, she begins to develop a submissive online relationship with someone who gives her all sorts of humiliating and/or risky tasks to do in order to win the person's approval. The online person could be male or female (doesn’t really matter). The tasks would be whatever the person decides, which my character must try to carry out and report back with the result. Increasingly, I would envisage the tasks having the potential to jeopardise her career and daytime persona if she is found out or placing her in potentially humiliating or degrading situations in public. In other words, her two worlds, the daytime career girl and the night time submissive would slowly start to collide.

This idea was suggested to me by someone I personally met online who had been involved in this kind of relationship. I found it intriguing and although I personally don’t want to do it, I would like to try out the role of the submissive, and see how experimentation with being controlled and under someone’s power would feel for a person who normally commands authority and respect.

I’m not entirely sure how it would work. I envisage it would involve a roleplay partner who takes on the role of the online master/mistress as well as a plethora of characters who my character would encounter while attempting to complete the tasks. At the same time, I would play my character as realistically as possible, trying to explore her own limits and deciding what she is willing to do.

2. The Minotaur (or Ariadne’s downfall)

I am usually not interested in fantasy scenarios that some people on E seem to favour. However, I was discussing with a friend the story of Theseus and the Minotaur and how the Minotaur really represented a potent sexual theme. This really hadn’t occurred to me. So, I would like to play a female character who somehow ends up in the maze of Knossos. She could be Ariadne, or a maiden who is being sacrificed to the Minotaur. I’m not sure what would happen next. Maybe the Minotaur would capture her and instead of eating her, he ravishes her. Maybe he would keep her as a sex slave, with her trying to escape. Maybe Theseus would arrive and slay the Minotaur and she ends up in a romantic tryst with him. Maybe he decides to take over where the Minotaur let off and ravish her himself.

I’m really not sure how this would work, or exactly what characters would be involved, but I hope you can see where my thinking is going. If someone wants to explore this scenario with me, I would be delighted.

For both these scenarios, I would like someone who is able to write well. In the first scenario, the person would be flexible enough to take on the role of a variety of characters as vignettes as well as play their main character who my character might never meet in person. For the second scenario, I would like someone who could work with me to develop the scenario and be prepared for terminating it early if it wasn’t working.