Rennryn's Play House Full of Idea's (MXF)

Started by Dark Rez, February 27, 2018, 02:38:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Rez

Welcome to Rennryn's Playhouse

Thank you so much for stopping by. While your hear I hope you have a great time perusing through my spontaneous ideas. Below this, you will find a small list of what I am personally searching for besides the plot-ideas.

1. I am currently seeking long-term roleplays. In this, I do wish to brainstorm a bit before really getting anything off the ground. I am not one of the just floats in the wind type of roleplayers, I crave story and plot! Another thing I'd like to ask is that my partner is able to produce lengthy replies. I am talking around four to five paragraphs consistently. I am all about quality and quantity!

2. I am looking for people with roleplay experience. I understand that we all begin somewhere, but I want someone with a history.If you do choose to message me, I will check your current roleplays to see if we're a match. I will answer every message, so don't worry. However, if I don't think that we're a fit, then I will politely decline.

3. This one is self-explanatory. I am only looking for MXF roleplays!

I keep all of my roleplay's on the forums. I will chat through pm's and discord only, any other outlet I will not do so don't ask! If any of the story-plots down below tickle your fancy, please shoot me a private message. That way we can discuss plot, characters, and anything else that needs to be discussed. Also, please do not post in this thread!

Dark Rez

Hunter's Elf

Plot Idea: A hunter by the alias Deluv(Betrayer.) is transporting an Elf prisoner by ship. Although he's looking forward to his next payday, everything goes south when their vessel is caught in a mighty tempest. Even with an experienced captain, they lose the battle with nature crashing off the coast of Lenia. The hunter and his prisoner find themselves stranded with a few mates, no food, and very little supplies.

Through harsh terrain, an unknown climate, and hatred between the two, they must find a way through the forbidden lands. Packed with many unknown beasts, mages, and even hunters alike they must depend upon one another to survive. The hunter must choose to either build trust or show no remorse for the person he's holding captive. Which will he love more his own kind or money?

This roleplay will develop into an action-packed romance. I do desire for the two characters to create a bond and eventually make love. However, I would like to say that I am very protective of this plot as it is one of my favorites!

My Character's details.
Name: Belkun Ra'ashna
Height:6'2"
Nickname:Betrayer

Skills: He is highly trained in martial arts. He carries a sword, bow, and a few enchantments in the black arts. He is highly intelligent and can plan and change his course in an instant determined by circumstances. The hunter is also highly sufficient in a multitude of languages. He can also scout.
Weaknesses: He is prideful. His anger-issues cause him to make rash decisions. Mind Control. He is slow and also does not aim well with his bow and arrow. Possession. Arachnophobia.

Final note: Even though the concept art shows two men, I'd prefer to switch the role of the prisoner to female or perhaps we could flesh out an idea where she comes to rescue the elf that is the prisoner. All of my ideas are susceptible to change with idea and creativity!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dark Rez

Island Unknown

Story plot: This tale takes place on an island that is unknown to any man walking the planet. In this world hidden by rocks, cloud, and certain elements that distort images taken from space, it is a world within a world. The weather changes within moments, mountains float alongside clouds, rivers run completely different colors and defy the laws of gravity. To one, it may seem like a luxurious getaway but beware behind every turn dangers lurk.

Pierce Shulman, a man who's lost everything. His family died in an unfortunate accident, he went bankrupt, and any money he had left went straight to one thing--booze. People all around him in the village despised him. Ever since a boy, his name was the voice of many conversations. At the beginning for his many talents, now they only speak of the horrors the night that brought shame on their town.

One day, after one too many drinks at the pub. Pierce found himself strolling out the doors and into the woods. While many onlookers watched, none of them were going to stop him. For all they cared, the curse of that man's mistake would be lifted off the village for good. They would get their wishes as he would never return again or at least not the same man they knew. Why? You'll have to find out!

Pierce used the leverage of the trees to keep his balance. His legs wobbling like he'd just gotten off of a vessel. Even with his vision blurred in the night, he was shocked when everything lit up around him. "Has dawn approached already, mother?!" He questioned allowed. He stumbled forward but the intoxication seemed to be his worse enemy as everything spun around him. Pierce blacked out.

Awakening... (This is a sample of the writing! The actual starter will contain much more detail. Go on, click my name and shoot me a pm if this interest you. Let's discuss it!)

Character information:
Name: Pierce Shulman
Height 6"1
Personality: Pierce is a very stern man. He has a lot of remorse in life, but those bottled feelings come out in a burst of anger. He is also a very passionate man and highly intelligent. He loves to keep busy when he isn't drinking.

Dark Rez

UPDATED!

I fixed some grammatical issues in the story. In 'Unknown Island' I changed the character and added someone with a little more background. Hope you all find one of these stories interesting. I should be adding some more plot-ideas soon, stay tuned!

Dark Rez

When World's Collide

Plot Summary: Human's have been interested in space and the possibilities of other dimensions since the beginning of time. Their curiosity and passion drove them to find a way to not only discover but to travel across the known and unknown. They eventually find what they were so eager to uncover. Within a couple of years, they probed their first tests to travel across the dimensional rift they had opened up. That's when the accident happened...

The moment they launched the first test probe to send back photographic evidence of life. The sky suddenly went black. People screamed in horror as a flash illuminated in the sky ten thousand times brighter than the sun. However, the flash didn't blind the people. Fear was the only emotion that they had time to feel. Within seconds of the flash, another world like the ones they seen of their own planet hurled towards them. It was all over in a matter of seconds.

Their lives weren't simply wiped from the plain of existence. No, the humans found themselves on a new world completely different of their own. They found that technology had been wiped. Now, they must strive to learn about the new world. It wasn't long until they found another race, the Elven race. They had read about them in many books, seen them in movies, but they were a real race.

Conflict arose between the two races, only some settled down and made peace while the others were at war. MC is an elf, and his village is at war with your village only a few miles away. Through battle, blood, and honor they fight to take the other as slaves... what will happen? Which one will win? What will be the outcome? Message me and we'll discuss plot and you'll find another chapter to this wonderful story!