Interest Check: Blood and Neon (Freeform)

Started by SidheLady, July 31, 2017, 06:37:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SidheLady

Okay, I am putting out a interest check for a vampires in a cyberpunk style game

"It is 2059 and in the lowest shadows of the London Mega-city, there is a stirring, vampires who have long lived in the shadows of humanity have been going missing. DewDrop Corperation hit-squads has been seen kidnapping and killing the vampire population for some...strange and unknown reason. But, there has been a call, at the Blood rose, a blood bar and brothel there has been a call for a talented team of vampire agents to go in and find out what is going on, and why.

Can you answer the call"?

Okay, pretty simple.

I am imagining 5 different types of vampires, marking different bloodlines

Okay, so, here we go

Basic Vampire Strengths
Fast, Strong and Tough as an enhanced human
Incredible Fast healing
Nightvision
Immortal

Weaknesses
Need to feed at least once a week
Hurt by Sunlight

Bloodlines
Dracs
The bloodline of dracula himself, often considered vampire royalty.
Bloodline Power: Command Creatures of the night
Bloodline Weakness: Repelled by holy objects, Invitation Required

Batheroy
The vampires of the vampire countess, who bathe in blood.
Bloodline Power: Inhuman Beauty, Absorb blood
Bloodline Weakness: When they are hungry, they begin to age. No fangs

Cyber Vamp
Artifically created vampires through cybernetic and bionetic implants.
Bloodline Power: Immune to Sunlight
Bloodline weakness: Cannot Transform

Vamps
The vampires of the lesser, far less prestigious bloodlines
Bloodline Power:  Choose one
Bloodline Weakness: Choose one

Psy
The psychic energy and emotion drinkers
Bloodline Power: Emotional Aura
Bloodline Weakness: Human toughness

Powers
Memory feeding: You can read the memories of anyone you feed off
Transform: Choose what you want to transform into Mist, Big Predator, vermin
Blur: Move faster than someone can see
Read Minds
Bulletproof
Incredible Strong
Hypnosis
Wall Crawling
Blood Control
Telekinesis

Weaknesses
Burned by Holy Objects
Invitation Required
Killed by stake to the heart
Silver Vulnerable
Fear of Fire
Fast Burning
No shadow
No reflection

**************************************************************************************************

Okay, for each character I'd like

Name:
Age (at turning)
Age (as vampires)
Bloodline:
Talents (mundane abilities):
Powers (Vampire Powers):
Weaknesses:
Cybernetics:
Quirks:

Appearance:

Background:

You need to choose 2 Powers, and get your bloodline one (s). If you want any more, you need to take a weakness for each one.

If you want a power or weakness not listed...go for it!
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

I have Discord, ask to contact me!

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)
https://www.f-list.net/c/sidhelady/

AKunoichi

Looks interesting. I could see myself possibly playing a Psy or a Batheroy. Not 100% sure though.

Ignavus

I'd be up for doing a psy or vamp. One question though are there gonna be cybernetics?

Sirian Eve

CURRENT STATUS: Posting 8/26

harvey

Sounds interesting, are DewDrop Corperation characters up for grabs?

Julles

I might be interested in playing Drac, sounds interesting.

SidheLady

Quote from: Ignavus on July 31, 2017, 07:00:14 PM
I'd be up for doing a psy or vamp. One question though are there gonna be cybernetics?

Yes, of course. going for a full cyberpunk feel here, just with vampires

Quote from: harvey on July 31, 2017, 07:08:08 PM
Sounds interesting, are DewDrop Corperation characters up for grabs?

I was thinking the PC's would all be vamps, but if you can give me a compelling story, I'd accept that

Quote from: Sirian Eve on July 31, 2017, 07:05:09 PM
Interested. I'm thinking Ultraviolet.

Yeah, one of the inspirations...guess what movie I watched today...
"Dream, not of what you are, but what you want to be" - Lotus (aka spacemom!), warframe

My Games including Sassy Space Vixens and the Gentry https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253546.0

My general Ons and Offs (will be updated soonish whenever I remember and get around to it)

TheLegionary

Ultraviolet... exactly what I thought!
Who's claiming Mila Jovovich's face?

Ignavus

Sweet then I am totally down for playing a low-bred vamp with cybernetics, love me some razor claws.

AKunoichi

Quote from: TheLegionary on July 31, 2017, 07:21:21 PM
Ultraviolet... exactly what I thought!
Who's claiming Mila Jovovich's face?

Now that you've brought it up? Probably me.

TheLegionary

* drools*
A Kunoichi playing Mila?
* unbuttons his collar*
What should I chose to pair up with her?

AKunoichi

If I'm going to be Mila, I'm probably not going to be a Psy then. I'd either play her as a straightforward action girl vamp (she's such a bad-ass fighter because she has to prove herself and can't rely on her bloodline), or maybe possibly a Batheroy who REALLY likes showing off. Maybe she does the blood bathing in combat? That could be a good excuse for bikini armor. That would be deviating from the whole Ultraviolet inspiration though.

Also I should warn, I haven't seen the Resident Evil movies, and it's been like, a million years since I saw Ultraviolet. Don't get too attached.

SidheLady

Quote from: AKunoichi on July 31, 2017, 07:42:17 PM
If I'm going to be Mila, I'm probably not going to be a Psy then. I'd either play her as a straightforward action girl vamp (she's such a bad-ass fighter because she has to prove herself and can't rely on her bloodline), or maybe possibly a Batheroy who REALLY likes showing off. Maybe she does the blood bathing in combat? That could be a good excuse for bikini armor. That would be deviating from the whole Ultraviolet inspiration though.

Also I should warn, I haven't seen the Resident Evil movies, and it's been like, a million years since I saw Ultraviolet. Don't get too attached.

All good ideas, and no-one said just because you look like her, you have to be a carbon copy

TheLegionary

It does not matter, AKunoichi.
But I like your concept. What if I play a sort of foe with a common past? Someone that could have a connection with her but for some reason, it does not work. Maybe he is under a threat from the bad guys and needs some help from the one who despised him in the past? Just some ideas.

AKunoichi

Quote from: SidheLady on July 31, 2017, 07:45:25 PM
All good ideas, and no-one said just because you look like her, you have to be a carbon copy

What kind of vampiric weaknesses do we have and how much freedom do we have to make up bullshit vampire powers? I'm assuming sunlight dosn't make us sparkle, but will it kill us or just make us weaker? And what about Stakes, Garlic, and Crosses? Can we shapeshift and turn into mist, or do we just have the usual super strength, healing, and night vision?

I think I definitely want to be a Batheroy who can absorb blood through her skin, and thus wears bikini armor so she can feed in combat. But the whole turning into Mist thing would also help with dodging bullets. I can live without it though if that kind of vampire power isn't available.

SidheLady

Quote from: AKunoichi on July 31, 2017, 07:59:05 PM
What kind of vampiric weaknesses do we have and how much freedom do we have to make up bullshit vampire powers? I'm assuming sunlight dosn't make us sparkle, but will it kill us or just make us weaker? And what about Stakes, Garlic, and Crosses? Can we shapeshift and turn into mist, or do we just have the usual super strength, healing, and night vision?

I think I definitely want to be a Batheroy who can absorb blood through her skin, and thus wears bikini armor so she can feed in combat. But the whole turning into Mist thing would also help with dodging bullets. I can live without it though if that kind of vampire power isn't available.

Okay, weaknesses will be tied to bloodline. Sunlight does not make anyone sparkle..unless your wearing glitter of course.

I am currently thinking Batheroys have no fangs, so absorb blood through the skin. If you want a talent to turn to mist, go for it! I'll post up a little bit in the morning about the idea's I have (I'll admit it, I didn't expect such an awesome response)

Kokaine

Interested. Will probably go with a less prestigious bloodline (possibly based off one from the Anita Blake books if I can). Will likely use Cervena Fox as my face claim.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Sirian Eve

Ultraviolet is a interesting movie. I was going to model my character after her but I see someone else has run with the idea. I think I will do someone from the line of Drac. A combination of Queen of The Damned and Blade. :)

SidheLady

Okay, the first post has been updated...character away!

AKunoichi

Quote from: SidheLady on August 01, 2017, 09:34:42 AM
Okay, the first post has been updated...character away!

Link?

Quote from: Sirian Eve on August 01, 2017, 06:16:48 AM
Ultraviolet is a interesting movie. I was going to model my character after her but I see someone else has run with the idea. I think I will do someone from the line of Drac. A combination of Queen of The Damned and Blade. :)

My character concept is evolving past Ultraviolet, so you can use her if you want. At this point my character does not act like Mila, and doesn't have to look like her either.

SidheLady

AKunoichi

Name:
            Elizabeth, Lizzy, Lizard, or Ms Liz depending on how much she likes you. This is unlikely to be her real name.
            Both her human and vampire ages are unknown. She appears to be in her early 20s, and appears to be from the late 20th century, but otherwise won't tell.
Bloodline:
            Batheroy

Talents:

• Seduction
  • Dancing
  • Combat
  • Well educated
Powers:

• Inhuman beauty: Any living being who has any capacity to be sexually attracted to a woman will be unable to resist her charms.
  • Hypnosis: Any human who can be effected by her beauty can be hypnotized into a perfect slave as long as she can maintain eye contact. Any command received in this state will be obeyed perfectly, even after the trance has ended. Vampires and other supernatural creatures can resist this, but still find her gaze uncomfortably powerful.
  • Skin absorption: unlike other vampires, she does not have fangs, but instead must absorb blood through her skin, which rejuvenates her body and fuels her vampire powers.
  • Transformation: She can transform into anything beautiful, but usually takes the form of young women who's blood she has drank. Rarely she also takes the form of male victims or even gender-less works of art, but this is much less common.
  • Bulletproof: She can also temporarily transform into mist, allowing bullets and other attacks to pass right through her.
  • Blur: She appears to be capable of moving faster than the eye can see for short periods. It is unclear if this is a form of super-speed, a simply another feature of her mist transformation ability.
Weaknesses:

• Invitation required: She needs to be invited to cross any sort of closed threshold, anything less than a door open all the way, and never a window. Even the most symbolic barrier is enough to stop her completely if there is no other way around, and nobody is there to help her. Fortunately she finds it easy to get mortals to open doors for her. In combat she is also unable to attack first, but will show no mercy once the fight has started. She can however use hypnosis to force somebody to attack her, and counts sexual aggression as an attack for the purposes of choosing valid victims.
  • Burns fast: If she sees any amount of natural sunlight her powers will stop working. And if direct sunlight touches her skin she will start to age rapidly into an old hag and then crumble into dust. Feeding can reverse this, but she is unlikely to survive being caught in the daylight for more than a minute. UV lights do not count as direct sunlight for this purpose, but they will make her uncomfortable, canceling any transformation, and weakening (but not canceling) all other abilities if she has not drunken blood recently. Not drinking blood regularly will also weaken her powers and cause her to age, but at a much slower rate.
Cybernetics and other gear:

• Claws: Her fingernails are bright red and made out of memory allow. At will she can turn them into claws or a whip. Both of which have a mono-molecular edge and can be wielded in combat to great effect. The can slice through almost anything, but due to her vampire weakness she will refuse to use them to open any sort of barrier from the outside.
  • Tongue: Her tongue is a fully prehensile bio-prosthetic that can stretch up to 24 inches long and become razor sharp at will. It can also absorb blood just like the rest of her skin,
    although drinking rather than bathing makes her intoxicated and can make her temporarily lose control.
  • Sunglasses: She wears large fashionable sunglasses at all times. These are in fact a mobile phone with a secure wireless data connection.
  • Heels:She wears knee high boots with giant platform stiletto heels. These conceal a pneumatic driver which can be used to send a stake through somebody's heart with a well placed kick, although ammunition is limited to one per foot, making it a weapon of last resort against other vampires.
  • Other accessories and Jewelry:She usually wears a black fur coat, but this may be an illusion created by her transformation power as she can make it appear or disappear as necessary, and it never seems to get lost, dirty, or otherwise damaged. In addition to this, she also wears an inverted silver crucifix hanging from a clitoral hood piercing.
  • Dentana: Some claim she has teeth in her Vagina. This is a lie perpetuated by her enemies. Don't ask her about it, or she will be very angry.
Quirks:

• Vanity: She is incredibly susceptible to the sins of Vanity, Pride, Envy, and of course Lust. This makes her easy to manipulate, but even easier to offend, and she will carry grudges for a very long time.
  • Faux Honor:Although she does not respect them, she enjoys playing along with codes of honor and physical restraints. If you tie her up or handcuff her, she will pretend to be unable to escape using her shape-shifting abilities or cyber-claws. At least, she'll pretend to be unable to escape until she gets bored and decides to let herself out. Her inability to enter thresholds without invitation does not prevent her from leaving whenever she wants to. She will also pretend to engage in hand to hand combat when attacked with a melee weapon, but her mist transformation and super-speed make actually hitting her almost impossible for anybody who is not a vampire or otherwise superhuman.
  • Minimalist: Aside from the gear mentioned in the cybernetics list, she is completely naked. It is unclear where the gear goes when she transforms into mist, but it tends to be present in other forms, even if hidden. She never goes anywhere without those things, and refuses to carry anything else. In the event she needed anything else, she would get somebody else to carry it for her.
Appearance:
            Her transformation ability allows her to take nearly any "beautiful" from, but her normal appearance is a young woman with pale skin and short black hair wearing a black fur coat and not much else. The fur coat is discarded in combat, and underneath she is completely naked except for her boots, jewelry, and cyber-wear. She has no body hair anywhere, not even stubble, and Her clit hood is pierced with an inverted silver crucifix. When she removes her sunglasses to use her hypnosis, her eyes are blood red.

Background:
            For almost all her life, she had been using sex to get what she wanted. When she was 16, she started using compensated dating to get presents from older men, and in college she started stripping to help pay off her student loans. After she graduated, she started a career as a dance instructor and substitute teacher, but after a (consensual) affair with a 16 year old student she was arrested for statutory rape. By the time she got out of prison, she was no longer young and beautiful, and could no longer find legitimate work. Feeling betrayed, she tracked down the boy she had slept with, who was now dating a younger girl. Drugging and raping them both, she slit their throats and emptied their blood into a bathtub, where she bathed in their blood, and found that miraculously, her body appeared to have reverse aging to the time before she had went to prison. She has never looked back, and regrets nothing.

SidheLady

Sirian Eve

Very nice. I think I will  stick  to my second concept. I may be up to something.