Beauxbatons Academy of Magic (Potterverse) - Recruiting (FOR MALES & FEMALES!)

Started by persephone325, January 05, 2014, 10:05:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloodied Porcelain

All sheets should be submitted via pm to Persephone325, not posted here.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Praxis

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on January 23, 2014, 10:46:13 AM
All sheets should be submitted via pm to Persephone325, not posted here.

Sorry about that.

< --- dim

Thanks for the heads up.

Josietta

Oh gosh! That Praxis guy is playing! I might skip mine then :P  (JK)

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Praxis

Quote from: Josietta on January 23, 2014, 12:46:44 PM
Oh gosh! That Praxis guy is playing! I might skip mine then :P  (JK)

*Scowls and arches an eyebrow.*

"C'mere you..."

Josietta

*grins and pounces on* Hiya toots!

*has a muse today so she is working on her character*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Josietta

I sent my Colette in!  I'm gonna stick with her for a bit and then maybe bring in  her brother! Oooh I forgot to add him on my sheet! *rushes to fix*

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

persephone325

This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Bloodied Porcelain

I... have not gotten caught up on PMs. Like at all. I'm sorry. Today was killer (10 hour work day plus taxes and all that. I'm so tired!) I'm folding laundry at the moment and then taking a nap for a couple hours before I get up, fold more laundry as it comes out of the dryer, and then go back to sleep again x.x
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

persephone325

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on January 23, 2014, 11:09:34 PM
I... have not gotten caught up on PMs. Like at all. I'm sorry. Today was killer (10 hour work day plus taxes and all that. I'm so tired!) I'm folding laundry at the moment and then taking a nap for a couple hours before I get up, fold more laundry as it comes out of the dryer, and then go back to sleep again x.x

Don't worry yourself. You'll get to them when you get to them. :-)
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

ArtemisHighmore

Bloodied Porcelain

Aiden

If anyone wants to make IC connections, I have a character who has French pureblood ancestry.

My character is a halfblood from Texas, think it would be cool to have a Pureblood cousin (relationship is open- Dislike, like, loathe)

The family is very old fashioned but doesn't have a strong opinion on blood status, one way or the other. 

persephone325

I don't know.

Emmykins

persephone325

Quote from: Emmykins on January 25, 2014, 01:10:45 AM
Totes missed me! :)

Ah! There are a few sheets that the GMs hadn't looked over yet. Yours was one of them. So sorry! I've gotten A LOT of PMs about this game, and sometimes messages get pushed to another page. But hopefully I can send you a PM this afternoon about your character.

Sorry for the wait!
I don't know.

Emmykins

Quote from: persephone325 on January 25, 2014, 01:12:44 AM
Ah! There are a few sheets that the GMs hadn't looked over yet. Yours was one of them. So sorry! I've gotten A LOT of PMs about this game, and sometimes messages get pushed to another page. But hopefully I can send you a PM this afternoon about your character.

Sorry for the wait!

No worries. I thought when you said you'd done them that I should have something, so I derped and let you know.

Forever no rush, seriously. :)

persephone325

Quote from: Emmykins on January 25, 2014, 01:48:39 AM

No worries. I thought when you said you'd done them that I should have something, so I derped and let you know.

Forever no rush, seriously. :)

No, no! Thank you for reminding me. You'll find I require quite a few reminders. ^^ But hopefully you'll have a decision by this afternoon. I know BP has been busy with packing cause she's moving.
I don't know.

DarkAngel111

I have been reading up on details of this idea, and damn its well thought out lol, and its good to have a place where harry potter doesn't exist :P
If you guys are accepting more students, I Can probably get a character sheet set up. :)

persephone325

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on January 27, 2014, 03:17:42 AM
I have been reading up on details of this idea, and damn its well thought out lol, and its good to have a place where harry potter doesn't exist :P
If you guys are accepting more students, I Can probably get a character sheet set up. :)

We are! I think we need some more male students, but I would have to do a head count again to be sure.
I don't know.

DarkAngel111

alright, let me know I will be working up a character sheet..
oh and by the way, can I please put a face claim on Alex Pettyfer?.

persephone325

A recent year count has revealed that there are an overwhelming amount of first, second and third years. We ask that any new characters that are made be in the 4 - 7 year range to balance things out.

Thank you for understanding.

DarkAngel - This does not apply to your character since you submitted the sheet before this announcement was posted.
I don't know.

ArtemisHighmore

Perse, wouldn't we want them to keep in that range of first through third to encourage interaction between characters?

persephone325

Quote from: ArtemisHighmore on January 29, 2014, 08:35:29 PM
Perse, wouldn't we want them to keep in that range of first through third to encourage interaction between characters?

Adding more first through third characters would make the older characters feel left out. I don't know about you, but when I turned 21, I didn't want to socialize with 16 year olds anymore.

And fourth through seventh years have ample opportunities for interaction. Why would you think that evening out the number of years would limit interaction?
I don't know.

ArtemisHighmore

Just given the numbers of students already in the game. I understand that they would have room to interact but it would just seem odd to correct someone that is seventh year when everyone else is playing younger. -shrugs-

persephone325

Any new characters. We'd like to even out the balance so that characters in years 4 - 7 actually have other characters their own age to interact with.
I don't know.