Previous topic - Next topic

abandoneddolly

haikuoftears

I have a freaking Haiku hat. What the--

Lucius Cornelius

i don't need to be untied.. really!!!

Autumn52

I want to untie the girl above me so she will give me grateful kisses and hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Lucius Cornelius

Autumn52

now that I can see her ass again she needs to sit in my lap (transmitting the thoughts via telepathy)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Lucius Cornelius

oh my god! what she really think..

NO

i can't tell what she think, not what im thinking as we are in the public area and must be pg13 approved *laughs*

Autumn52

giggles and approves of his naughty thoughts sending some naughtiness his way via telepathy

Lucius Cornelius

she think that she really love teased him...

(well i don't complain either )

Autumn52

he thinks he can make her swoon for him each time he takes her.

(he is right)

Lucius Cornelius

she think that she would love  cuddle with him right now, and that he would loved it.

(laughs, of course)

Autumn52

He sends telepathic thought of how cuddlable he is and she succumbs to his will....

rushes to his side and cuddles closely having naughty thought of my own.

despickable

I hope that he likes my outfit and wants to remove it and explore the hidden treasures inside.

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Merry Gentry

why aren't you sitting on my lap already?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

despickable

why doesn't she come sit on my lap i wouldn't say no

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Merry Gentry

If I stare at you.. will you join me?
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

despickable

I wish he would stop staring at them and caress them already

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Beguile's Mistress

Please don't hate me because I'm beautiful.

O:)

despickable

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

abandoneddolly

DarkAngel

Beguile's Mistress

Is there a window open?  I feel a draft.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

haikuoftears

I hope she says yes so I can take it off for her.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A