A seriously kinky game

Started by Muff Diver, May 27, 2008, 03:26:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Muff Diver

Alrighty, I've got another craving for a seriously kinky game that I just thought up. Again, I'll refrain from describeing the whole idea at once and instead just give the basic outline:

New student (played by me) arrives in a new and supposedly perfect private boarding school where everything is not as it seems. On the inside, the school is sinister and merciless. Anyone interested will be essentially controlling the atmosphere, the school and every student, teacher, nurse (especially nurses!), and anyone else associated with the district. This will be rife with futanari and almost any kink you can think of as the new student will be at the mercy of the various futa attendees and their various fetishes. Since my scope of fetishes is quite wide and diverse, this gives ample room for exploration into any kinks that are not on my off list.  :)

If interested, please let me know! Kiss kiss!
My special kink list!

Alexander

*Raises hand* Im fairly good at GM roles, controlling the surroundings as it were. and i can play a female character pretty well (Debatable) so i can do nurses too. And the Futanari thing, ive done it before, and experienced it before, so i can work that one as well.

^_^ lemme know if you would like to run it with me

Goat of Mendes

Any room for doods?  In the RP if not I'm down for playing tomboy futas.  If Alexander is GM I'll do NPCs.
We form an unmoving tableau
Of adorer and adored
Unsure briefly which is me
Every thought I ever had
Dissolves into nothing

Muff Diver

Quote from: Goat of Mendes on May 27, 2008, 05:58:11 PM
Any room for doods?  In the RP if not I'm down for playing tomboy futas.  If Alexander is GM I'll do NPCs.
Sorry, hun. This is a one on one request and I'm.... not that keen with other men, hence the reason this will mainly feature females and lots of futa. But thank you for the offer.  :)

Quote from: Alexander on May 27, 2008, 04:34:27 PM
*Raises hand* Im fairly good at GM roles, controlling the surroundings as it were. and i can play a female character pretty well (Debatable) so i can do nurses too. And the Futanari thing, ive done it before, and experienced it before, so i can work that one as well.

^_^ lemme know if you would like to run it with me
Hmm, maybe... but your role involves playing many dominant characters and after looking at your On Off list, you seem very submissive as well. I'll get back to you later, though. I wanna see if anyone else is interested in my game.
My special kink list!