Updated! Looking for RP partner to do simple scenes?

Started by Jante, June 18, 2010, 01:22:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jante

Hi, this is my first request thread after being approved... so I hope I'm doing this right! Forgive me if I'm not ^^; Please PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested : )

What I really want to do have the little '*' beside it : D

*Available: (F/F, dom/sub) in which I'll be playing the sub! My character is a shy girl whose been interested in women for a long time, but being somewhat socially awkward, she's never had the chance to be with someone. Your character knows mine, be it work, or maybe school, and has taken an interest in my character. After finding out my characters sexual orientation, all your character wants is to show mine the ropes. Literally.

*Available: (M/F, F/F possibly M/M) I want this one to be a bit more plot related. For whatever reason, you've been sent to live with your auntie over the summer, you needed to get away, take some time for yourself, even earn a bit of extra cash. But as this is the first time you've been in this town, you don't have many friends and so you end up staying in quite often. My character, is a relative whose quite secluded from the family, due to being busy at work constantly, she doesn't have much time for anything else. She's happy to take in a relative for the summer, it gives her a chance to be a normal person for awhile. But this lady is a bombshell. Curvaceous, full figured, she's what a lot of men dream about but still doesn't have much time on her hands to just fool around. As our characters begin to get to know each other

*Available: (M/M or M/F or F/F) This story takes place in a church. After having lost someone important to them (family, significant other, best friend) my character goes to church every day after 6 pm, tugging along their cello. It's always empty when they get there so he always sets up his Baroque Cello and begins to play a tune. Your character is the grounds keeper/gardener/friend/ passersby who takes jogs at about the same time around the church and hears the young person playing their sad tune and instantly falls in love. -I can only play submissive characters really, so this other person would have to be the dominant one.

Available: Ever since you were young, you always wanted to play the Violin, but due to the lack of money and only having one parent, you were never able to get lessons. Finally, as a young adult, you make decent money and finally have the time to be taking lessons. Your character hires a private teacher to teach him the basics of Violin and as they spend more time together perfecting your bowing techniques, they begin to fall in love.

*Available*: (M/M) They always joked about being gay together, their friends always poked them about when they'd finally come out and everyone knew just how in love one friend was with the other, even if the other was completely oblivious by it. It's two weeks to prom and the one best friend can't think of anything better then going with his best mate as his date but the other one doesn't know how he feels. - In this case, I'd like to play the dominate male : D

Available: My idea was kind of simple, basically... A girl is enjoying her usual cup of coffee in the usual little shop she goes to every single day at 4:00 pm. She's been out of the dating scene for quite sometime ever since her last most serious relationship had taken a wrong turn and didn't expect to find love again for a long time. As she sits at her usual table, she notices a guy watching her and she eyes him back. She then realizes that he was the first love of her life back in high school before he had left in their senior year and now he's back and inviting her back to his hotel...

*Available: After his Father remarried, he thought he'd be miserable. He liked his new stepmum of course but being an only child, he wasn't too thrilled about the also new step sibling. After they meet, he begins to hang around this person and his feelings soon to get out of control and before he realizes it, he's in their bed, his new step sibling underneath him.

*New: She needed a new change of pace, something exciting and thrilling. She promised herself to be daring and one night in the beautiful city of Mexico in some hot spot club, she spots you and finds herself not being able to help but run her fingers through your hair.

Either scene could be M/M, F/F or M/F but I do prefer M/M myself xDD either is fine though!

Jante

Updated first post with a new idea if anyones interested :'3

Talk2meguy

Hey,

Grats on being accepted :D Well since you said that either is fine I was hoping we could do m/f . I have been here for a while but got busy but now I'm back; it may be a few days before posts I just wanted to let you know that and if that is an issue let me know, I won't be offended or anything.

Anyhow, the role I was interested in is the step bro/sis.

If you are interested in doing a story with me let me know :)

Jante

Quote from: Talk2meguy on July 07, 2010, 07:21:08 PM
Hey,

Grats on being accepted :D Well since you said that either is fine I was hoping we could do m/f . I have been here for a while but got busy but now I'm back; it may be a few days before posts I just wanted to let you know that and if that is an issue let me know, I won't be offended or anything.

Anyhow, the role I was interested in is the step bro/sis.

If you are interested in doing a story with me let me know :)

Hi there and thanks very much ^^ I'm sorry but the new idea's been taken already : ( We could do the other idea though if you were interested in doing that one at all. : ) And welcome back to Elliquiy! : D

Jante

Lady Aura

Current RP Status: Not taking any more RP's

subilicious69

Looks like that mythical feminine side has escaped then...

Apologies and absences

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=87449.0

Jante

Jante

Jante