IWantYouAndYouWantMeBabeThereAintNothingBetter ((AAA111 and Kaiser Maverick))

Started by AAA111, June 16, 2010, 10:07:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

"Of course but he won't back down" (If we brought in Mikey would you mind being him? )

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

(He is a good guy. Very very nurturing but if he thinks someone is going to take advantage of his little sister he will get mean. But it rarely happens)

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

Just then she hears the front door open and figures it is Mikey. "He's here. You get to meet my big brother"

Kaiser Maverick

“Great."he says entusiastically.
The door opens and he walks through the door.
“Hey Kels, so how ab-who the hell is this."

AAA111

She gets up and coughs and wheezes. Once she settles down she looks up at him and gives him a huge hug. "Hey Mikey"
"Oh this is Alex. We are actually dating. So this is my boyfriend."
"Alex this is the best big brother ever in the world. Mike"
I smile as I look at the two most important men in my life.

Kaiser Maverick

They both eyed each other with muderous intent. Mike noticed something with Kelsey. “Your sick."

AAA111

Kaiser Maverick

“Hmph its not a little cold. I'm staying here until you get better. And only me." said Mike.

AAA111

"Mike it's fine. Just a little cold. Go home to Renee. She needs you home right now. I'm fine. Alex is here" She smiles as she holds his hand.

Kaiser Maverick

“I'll go when mom and dad get hom. I'm not gonna leave you alone and in nine months we have a little Alex or Kelsey around here!!" Mike laughed. Alex began to blush a deep red.

AAA111

"MICHAEL ANTHONY you better stop it now" I say turning a deep shade of red as I smack Mike across the face and run upstairs crying.

Kaiser Maverick

“Kelsey!" we both yell after her as she runs up stairs.
He looks at me and growls “This is your fault." He ran upstairs after her.
“Look Kels I'll send him home ok?"

AAA111

She looks at him with complete hurt in her eyes. "I don't want him to leave. I love him. Your being a real jerk right now."

Kaiser Maverick

AAA111

"None of your business" She says not wanting him to know it was only 2 weeks. She knows he will berate her for it.

Kaiser Maverick

“Hmph whatever here." he said as he handed her a condom. “He damn well better use this IF the chance arrives."

AAA111

"God what the hell is your problem" She says as she coughs and begins to wheeze and is having a hard time catching her breath. But she pretends its nothing.

Kaiser Maverick

“1:Your sick.2:You need to be responsible with these things."

AAA111

"Okay fine i'm sick. You happy I'm sick. I am responsible. You should know me better than that. You know my feelings about that. You know me better than anyone in this world Mikey. Your my best friend. You know me or I thought you did" She looks at him with sadness in her eyes as tears begin to flow down her face.

Kaiser Maverick

He gently wipes the tears from her face and smiles. “I just want you safe. I'll behave."

AAA111

"I know you do but can you honestly look at me and think I would be stupid enough to do something like that? I love you and all but sometimes you make me wanna beat you" She laughs.

Kaiser Maverick

“Kelsey believe me,your going to want to. Not just you he will too. If you to are in love whats stopping you two from having sex. Its a urge that you two are eventually gonna act on. And dont go sayig your better than that. If your in love you will do thing that seem weird. The key is to e ready for them."

AAA111

"My morals and how mom and dad raised up. That is what will stop me. I promise you that." She coughs and wheezes again.