Always part of the Family(seeking roles).

Started by MagicalPen, October 24, 2010, 05:21:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

A good old fashioned family incest idea. If interested, please PM me. I am looking for quality writers - this is not a first come, first serve game!

Due to interest in this game, I am going to run 2 versions with it to fit all the interested people in!
Still looking for a Mother for both groups, along with a Son for the 2nd group and another daughter for the 2nd group.

Roles Needed:
Group 1
Dominant Father: Eeyore
Dom/Sub Mother: (Needed)
Dom Daughter 1: Venom09
Sub Daughter 2: lovelygirl11
Switch Daughter 3: NorthernQT
Switch Son: Talke2meGuy

Group 2
Dom Father: Eeyore
Dom/Sub Mother: (Needed)
Sub Daughter 4: Kikulei
Son 2:

Daughters Friend(Possible)
Sons Friend(Possible)

More siblings can be added if needed. The above is an outline of what I am looking for.

If accepted, or interested, please  be sure to present a character in line with those posted in this thread. If some one has posted the Oldest Daughter as 19, don't post a Other Daughter aged 21! Keep in mind that, unless twins, there needs to be a year difference between the siblings, while about 20 years difference between the Siblings and parents.

I am also willing to discuss the relationships between the characters. Are they already sleeping together? Are they starting to explore?

I need at least one daughter to already be having a fling with her father and mother.

Possible Plot Ideas:

Idea 1 Family Vacation

The Family decides to go on a camper van vacation up in the mountains, some fresh air always did the soul some good. The kids have (possibly) invited some friends along for the getaway. The friends are certainly in for an eye opening vacation.

Idea 2 Family of Love

No special theme for this one, just the family at home, discovering each other intimately. Episodes could be played out, possibly a Halloween Themed feel to it in the beginning.

I am obviously open to suggestions for the plot/theme of the game.

If interested, do not post here unless I tell you too.

Please send me a PM with a character bio.

Character Name:
Character Age:
Character Role in Family:
Description:
Background:
Major Offs:

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Character Name: Richard Simons
Character Age: 44 Years Old

Character Role in Family: Father

Description:

Background: Richard was the man of the house. He expected obedience from his children and showered them with love in response. At the age of 44, he still had a very strong sexual appetite and made no secret about his exploits with his wife. He has a thing for doing things in public - a little exhibitionism - and works out to keep his body healthy and in good shape. Wealthy from both work and family, he enjoys a relaxed lifestyle.

Major Offs: M/M, Receiving Anal.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Venom09

Character Name: Elizabeth Simons
Character Age: 20
Character Role in Family: Dom Daughter
Description: (if you want a written one let me know as well for now i'll send a pic ;D)

Background: Always been crazily out there when it came to her family. She didn't care what they thought of her body all she cared was that she thought she was hot and slightly crazy to be totally honest. She is a dominate girl and will do anything to be the one handcuffing or tying someone down and torturing them before they even think to have the chance to tease and torture her. She is kind of sultry and sweet, but dark she has loved getting into bed with men and women since an young age, but will be honest down under wants to one day be dominated by a woman just once it would be interesting to her.

Major Offs:

*scat
*water sports
*death
*dismemberment

Talk2meguy

Character Name: James Simone
Character Age: 18
Character Role in Family: Switch brother
Description:
Background: James tries to be a pleaser to everyone which makes it hard sometimes to tell if he is being honest or not as he will say whatever he feels people want to hear. Besides that he is generally considered shy by most of those outside of his family, to the family be a little more active. Unfortunately he suffers from mood swings that can be rather intense at times but he is slowly getting control of it by being silent most of the time.

He has only ever had one girlfriend in the past but she moved away half a year ago and he had become more reserved since then. He is always watching things that are happening though not always reacting.

Major Offs: Receiving Anal, Scat Death

NorthernQT

Name:  Alexis (Lexi) Simons
  Role:  Switch Daughter (Twins with Jessa)

Info:  Alexis is quite the self-centered, conceded bitch, to put it bluntly.  If you’re not a part of her family, then she doesn’t give a fuck about you.  Unless of course you’re a friend or lover of hers, which she’s extremely picky about, and you’d be lucky enough to be that, then she adores you, pampers you, and spoils you. 

Lexi is only submissive toward her daddy, and mother at times, too.  Possibly her older sister, as well, if she becomes too much of a bitch to deal with; then Alexis will usually give in.  However, she secretly likes to be dominated, anyway, by others than her father, someone who doesn’t already hold an authoritative position. 

Like all humans, she has two sides to her, sweet and sour.  She can be a fun-loving girl, who’s full of life and loves to party and have fun; but if you fuck with her in the wrong way, then you better run, because she’ll make you pay.

Major Offs: (Won't go into detail about the obvious no-nos, such as death, mutilation, etc, so -) Heavy bondage, Watersports, Scat, Repetitive spanking, Drawn out sex (unless it's fore-play).

lovelygirl

Name: Jessa Simons
Age 17
Sub Daughter

Jessa is Lexi's twin. The meeker of the two, Jessa keeps to herself a lot. She doesn't really agree with what the family is doing, but goes along with it. She's very submissive and doesn't like anyone mad or upset with her. She usually pleases her family and there whims even if she isn't totally comfortable with it. She spends most of the time in her room reading, and listening to her Ipod. She loves her family, but knows the outside world would frown in shame if they knew what was going on. Members of the family are trying to break down her walls to be more comfortable with the situation, she just needs a little more "convincing" that what they are doing it natural and right.

Major offs: bathroom play and physical violence
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

MagicalPen

Still looking for a Mother for both games and additional kids in the 2nd game. Please PM me if interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Please read my posts before posting here - you will see that I asked to be PMd first. I also don't accept males playing as females are per my On/Offs.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Bloody Rose

oh yea I just noticed. sorry will delete the profile

KikuLei

' Natalie's Whore House, You Lick it We Flick It. '

{ Is in Group 2 }

Character Name: Natalie Simons
Character Age: 19
Character Role in Family: Submissive Daughter
Description: A platinum blonde with wide hips, round sapphire eyes and long almost false looking eyelashes.

Major Offs: Scat, Death , Mummification , Mutilation
Background: The more vanity obsessed one of the family, Natalie is the all-round Valley princess. She had no interest in becoming a High-School beauty queen but, she was in child pageans and is now her own seamstress. She is the one of the family that is always doing her make up and fixing herself up. She used to be made fun of as a small child because she was not thought to be pretty. Now who's laughing? She is known for being the sarcastic back-talking submissive who just adores being talked dirty too oddly. She actually adores the attention that comes with being a submissive. She is quite the talkative sarcastic one.

Needed to be posted anyway, and also helps give us a bump.

MagicalPen

Still looking for a Mother for Group 1, and most roles in Group 2.

If anyone would like to create a 2nd, different character for Group 2, let me know.

Also, Group 1, would you prefer a 'vacation' setting or just at home?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

lovelygirl

Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

NorthernQT

Yeah, I think a vacation in the mountains sounds like fun.  It leaves a lot of possibilites open for things to do, keep us entertained.

Talk2meguy

Venom09

I could make the son for part two if you like? or the mom i guess however you want it lol ;D

kaz

Mummy has arrived :)

Character Name: Helena Simons
Character Age: 42 years
Character Role in Family: Mother
Sexuality: Bisexual submissive
Description: Warm and friendly. Ad eeply caring woman who knows that children need a caring but firm hand.  She loves her husband and is always there for the family and their close friends.
Background: Helena trained as a teacher and was happy doing that until she met her husband.  She is the perfect stay at home mum, loving to make a nice home for her family.
Major Offs: Scat, vore, gore, bodily functions.

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

MagicalPen

Ok. Group 1 is now complete, and will be going on a camper-van vacation. I will get an intro thread going shortly.

Venom - would love to have you fill in the mother role for Group 2. Still need at least a Son, if not another daughter for Group 2 as well.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Hellion000

What sort of posting speed are you guys looking for? My availability on forums is extremely limited, so....

MagicalPen

Well, since its a group game, we're certainly looking for more then 1 post a week. More like 1 post ever 2 days.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Hellion000

Hmm... I'm fairly certain I can manage a post or two a day.

I'll toss around a couple of ideas in my head for a son for group 2, and get back to you about it.

orderNchaos

Are you still looking for sub mother for either of the groups??