Female Seeking one on one RP partner

Started by Udontknowme010, August 12, 2011, 04:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Udontknowme010

Hey all,

I'd love to do an RP here while I'm waiting to be approved/disapproved. I'm mainly a 1x1 roleplayer who usually plays as a female; if you really want, I can play a male. I average about two to four sentences per post but if you want more, I'll gladly do it. Any genre works, though I am best at Action, Comedy and Romance.

Only thing is, no adult stuff. Otherwise, anything works. Feel free to bounce ideas off me.

wolvenrogue

We seem like kindred spirits.  I enjoy one on one with females ( I am male). I like one to multisentence posts and prefer an IM or PM format. I like you am new here and waiting approval.  I'm very much a romantic and enjoy historical fiction, fantasy, and modern reality roles.  I understand the restrictions on sexual stuff now, Are you open to that in the future (when approved) in a romantic setting? I don't see sexual situations as the main event but rather a result of the romance.  Here is a suggestion for a role play. We can play this out or I'm open to your suggestions:

The era is the 1840's  you are a young woman trained as a teacher and headed west by stage coach with your family.  Your stage is attacked by highwaymen, they  kill everyone and think they have killed you too,  leaving you for dead.  I am a rancher  and happen upon the remains of the stage while checking on my cattle.  I find you in the wreckage.

Let me know if this interests you.

Udontknowme010

Quote from: wolvenrogue on August 13, 2011, 06:17:36 AM
We seem like kindred spirits.  I enjoy one on one with females ( I am male). I like one to multisentence posts and prefer an IM or PM format. I like you am new here and waiting approval.  I'm very much a romantic and enjoy historical fiction, fantasy, and modern reality roles.  I understand the restrictions on sexual stuff now, Are you open to that in the future (when approved) in a romantic setting? I don't see sexual situations as the main event but rather a result of the romance.  Here is a suggestion for a role play. We can play this out or I'm open to your suggestions:

The era is the 1840's  you are a young woman trained as a teacher and headed west by stage coach with your family.  Your stage is attacked by highwaymen, they  kill everyone and think they have killed you too,  leaving you for dead.  I am a rancher  and happen upon the remains of the stage while checking on my cattle.  I find you in the wreckage.

Let me know if this interests you.

Hey, thanks for responding. IM or PM is my favorite too, but being unapproved, we'll settle for forum. I am open to sexual stuff in roleplays if and when approved in the romantic setting though I offer the warning that I am not very experienced in such things.

I love your idea and the challange of the historical context. I will gladly do this with you.

wolvenrogue

Hey great! I start the thread in non-adult role play If your still online you can respond right away. we can just post back and fort as though it was a chat environment, but best to write longer posts ( atleast a couple sentences) see you there!

Udontknowme010

wolvenrogue

Have you lost interest in our Role Play?? Please let me know.