The Town of Elliquiy (Reboot) <Interest Check>

Started by NaughtyKitty, January 13, 2013, 06:34:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

I'll try, haha. Whom do I turn to though for character sheet and such? Can I just post it here and wait for approval or do I have to PM it to someone?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

ebpohmr

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on February 11, 2013, 07:19:49 PM
I'll try, haha. Whom do I turn to though for character sheet and such? Can I just post it here and wait for approval or do I have to PM it to someone?

PM it to NaughtyKitty

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Silver

Going to give this a little bump, spring is now here and a few people have become inactive, we are always accepting new characters.

*curtsies*
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Kokaine

I'm going to take a chance and openly advertise for a potential love interest for my character, Lux.
I'd prefer a F/F relationship but M/F (or even M/F/F) is not out of the question.
Ideally this would be something that develops over time and includes sex as well as some romance (although Lux is a bit awkward with romance), even drama if it goes there.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

marauder13

Quote from: Kokaine on March 25, 2013, 09:48:57 PM
I'm going to take a chance and openly advertise for a potential love interest for my character, Lux.
I'd prefer a F/F relationship but M/F (or even M/F/F) is not out of the question.
Ideally this would be something that develops over time and includes sex as well as some romance (although Lux is a bit awkward with romance), even drama if it goes there.

Well, if Kerri is up to it, there could be some fun on the home front, as a short term even, laden with drama, angst, heartache, fights, lots of naughtiness and more. If she's not, well, just some M/F fun.

Kokaine

Quote from: Silver on March 25, 2013, 10:16:33 PM
*tries not to giggle*

*eyes* What's so funny?

Quote from: marauder13 on March 25, 2013, 10:17:42 PM
Well, if Kerri is up to it, there could be some fun on the home front, as a short term even, laden with drama, angst, heartache, fights, lots of naughtiness and more. If she's not, well, just some M/F fun.

Wait... wasn't your guy and... *Is now confused* >.<
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Silver

Quote from: Kokaine on March 25, 2013, 10:27:51 PM
*eyes* What's so funny?

Oh nothing...

and yes he's with Izzie!!!! the two timing jerk.. lmao

MasterOfMyFate

I'm playing a character who hasn't had sex yet. I feel so inadequate. ._.   
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Kokaine

Quote from: Silver on March 25, 2013, 10:31:17 PM
Oh nothing...

and yes he's with Izzie!!!! the two timing jerk.. lmao

Y'all are trying to turn Lux into "the other woman", LOL

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on March 25, 2013, 10:32:05 PM
I'm playing a character who hasn't had sex yet. I feel so inadequate. ._.   

Don't feel bad. My girlie hasn't gotten any either... unless you mean like ever? >.<

My O/Os

Silver

Quote from: Kokaine on March 25, 2013, 10:37:50 PM
Y'all are trying to turn Lux into "the other woman", LOL

Don't feel bad. My girlie hasn't gotten any either... unless you mean like ever? >.<

lol Am not!

No one in the group has had sex.. have they... gosh.. we all so hopeless..

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Kokaine on March 25, 2013, 10:37:50 PM

Like ever...

Quote from: Silver on March 25, 2013, 10:38:53 PM
lol Am not!

No one in the group has had sex.. have they... gosh.. we all so hopeless..

Am I not alone now? :D
Master ON/OFF

Silver

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on March 25, 2013, 10:44:02 PM
Like ever...

Am I not alone now? :D

Oh no other people have had sex in their 'lives' All but you and 'Eli' who will be one of your students.. lol the irony ...

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Silver on March 25, 2013, 10:45:37 PM
Oh no other people have had sex in their 'lives' All but you and 'Eli' who will be one of your students.. lol the irony ...

I WANT A HAREM!!!! >:D
Master ON/OFF

marauder13

Quote from: Kokaine on March 25, 2013, 10:27:51 PM
*eyes* What's so funny?

Here am I, trying to add a little something to the game, and what do I get...

But, Kokaine, you said M/F/F was a possibility, well, we could have Seb/Izzie/Lux, just a thought.

Kokaine

Quote from: Silver on March 25, 2013, 10:38:53 PM
lol Am not!

:P

Quote from: marauder13 on March 25, 2013, 10:48:48 PM
Here am I, trying to add a little something to the game, and what do I get...

But, Kokaine, you said M/F/F was a possibility, well, we could have Seb/Izzie/Lux, just a thought.

Lux wouldn't mind that at all. Just sayin' ::)

But I didn't wanna intrude on y'alls thingie you had goin' on. I want a relationship for Lux and all the stuffs that go with it, however great or messed up it might get. *Loves tension (good and bad) and drama* xD

My O/Os

Silver

Quote from: Kokaine on March 25, 2013, 10:58:27 PM
:P

Lux wouldn't mind that at all. Just sayin' ::)

But I didn't wanna intrude on y'alls thingie you had goin' on. I want a relationship for Lux and all the stuffs that go with it, however great or messed up it might get. *Loves tension (good and bad) and drama* xD

Maybe it's time to take this little brainstorm private then...

eiselmann

Quote from: Silver on March 25, 2013, 10:45:37 PM

Eli is more than willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good and have a MFF
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

marauder13

Quote from: eiselmann on March 25, 2013, 11:52:51 PM
Eli is more than willing to sacrifice himself for the greater good and have a MFF

And I couldn't see Eli do anything less than make such a sacrifice for the greater good :)

Silver

Quote from: marauder13 on March 25, 2013, 11:56:56 PM
And I couldn't see Eli do anything less than make such a sacrifice for the greater good :)

*dies laughing*

Kerri

Quote from: marauder13 on March 25, 2013, 10:17:42 PM

Well, this isn't what I was expecting. I don't know if that would work thought, since Sam already has something going with Adam. Pretty soon I'll be working the Sam/Addie past relationship into the game. I don't think I could handle another angle to work on in ToE. Thanks for thinking of me though.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita

marauder13

Quote from: Kerri on March 26, 2013, 01:48:30 AM
Well, this isn't what I was expecting. I don't know if that would work thought, since Sam already has something going with Adam. Pretty soon I'll be working the Sam/Addie past relationship into the game. I don't think I could handle another angle to work on in ToE. Thanks for thinking of me though.

That's fine. We have something else in the works.

Kerri

Quote from: marauder13 on March 26, 2013, 01:59:40 AM
That's fine. We have something else in the works.

Sounds good, I just wanted to acknowledge the offer. Thanks for thinking of me.

A/a’s updated 10/2/16
All images in signature created by the truly talented and sweet Amelita

Silver