The red silk curse of Yorkshire {MUL}

Started by Jarl Tiberius, July 19, 2008, 08:51:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarl Tiberius

Inspired by China Doll to use an image and of course curtsey to Master of all…google.com

1559… A year since the last monarch of the Tudor dynasty was crowned. It was the era of the virgin queen, the era of warriors, gold and power.  England was perusing the history for its novel glare which was about to change the maps of the entire planet. Nothing was alike in her monarchy, even the sunshine and the snow felt briskly different. Merely in a year her brutal warriors brought such glory which no other monarch ever achieved. It was a war zone from Europe to Asia; proving the basic Mother Nature’s law of strong lives, her brave warriors conquered everything she desired. Her every wish was a command which they fulfilled on any terms and never wavered risking their lives for her.

With full stomach and warm clothes in castle she signed affirmations which lead to battles and massacres but still there were no ends to her lust. The supremacy blinded the queen and every other soul in her realm. Soon there was another affirmation; cruelest and the worse of all…plain instructions to wipe out every other race which was different from them. Vampires, witches, werewolves, shifters and every other creatures of night were hunted, speared, burnt and dragged behind horses till death. Every single kill was rewarded with gold. Every single head was honored with titles. History never witnessed such a blatant face of human race.

The hunger for gold tempted many slayers to England, it was effortless earnings and everyone desired their share of it. Slayers grew richer than a king, women desired them and children dreamt to be them. Liar was one of those greedy, evil and cruel slayers but the finest in the monarchy. His numbers were no close to achieve and his wealth was unrivaled. He always managed a pleasant smile across his lips, always calm and always polite. He was a true gentleman but yet they called him Blue Eyes Demise. He walked like an immortal and fought like an invincible. When ever he drew his silver swords it meant a certain death.

They called her the Curse of Yorkshire, the most dangerous vampiress in England. Soon the reward which was aberrant to resist drew Liar's interest.

Personal Note: Though I desired not to start any more role-plays but that idea was pierced to bits by My very own temptations! And here I am typing again. I am seeking for a vampiress now but can only tender a single weekend post. I wish not to jeopardize the liberty of posting to My current role-play partners. And I can’t believe the spell check marks a read line under the word ‘vampiress’…

I wish to witness the outcome when the best meets the best….hmm maybe a cage, a whip and a red silk.  Please feel free to PM Me for your queries.

Jarl Tiberius

34 views and not a single vampiress?wth? 

Jarl Tiberius