Suggestion: Listed Fetishes for Threads

Started by Pokeprof, March 05, 2010, 03:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pokeprof

An idea I had when searching for stories that had a specific fetish. If it is possible, maybe we can set up the threads so that you had the option to put in a fetish marker. This marker could then be used so that if you're wanting to look for or search a specific fetish, you can just click the button that says to show the 'S&M' Threads, and it would show you those threads that had those fetishes marked on them.

This would make it easier not only to read certain stories that have a specific fetish, but also would help those searching in the Wanted section of RPs. It would probably be run by those who make the threads and be editable so if another fetish is added into the thread as a focus then they can change the marker to allow it to be found under that fetish.

Thoughts?

Caeli

This feature (which sounds similar to a 'tagging' system for threads) is something that Veks has mentioned wanting to implement in the future, when he has more resources to put to developing stuff for Elliquiy. :-)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Pokeprof

Quote from: Caeli on March 05, 2010, 03:26:11 AM
This feature (which sounds similar to a 'tagging' system for threads) is something that Veks has mentioned wanting to implement in the future, when he has more resources to put to developing stuff for Elliquiy. :-)

If it is planned, I hope it goes through soon. If i get some spare cash, I'd definitely offer some to the cause of it. Something like this would make rummaging through Elliquiy much easier.

Caeli

It's a future feature. I'm sure that once Veks has time and resources on his hands, he'll put out a call asking for suggestions on wanted features on E.
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Pokeprof

Quote from: Caeli on March 05, 2010, 03:32:33 AM
It's a future feature. I'm sure that once Veks has time and resources on his hands, he'll put out a call asking for suggestions on wanted features on E.

Right. I'll keep my eye out for when that happens then.