Getting A Band Together

Started by Cysma, September 20, 2009, 08:52:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cysma

The marquee on a small theater read "BAND AUDITIONS", the inside being mainly empty except for those looking to apply to be part of a rock band, and some curious spectators. There were never more than two people on the stage at once. One man sat on a large, unused speaker and evaluated the performance of each person auditioning. Except for his long golden hair, he looked pretty normal in a nondescript T-shirt and jeans. He held a clipboard in one hand, and kept looking wistfully at a photograph: http://www.rockband.com/uploads/user-generated-content/100687/rendertron/The_20Gavinners-3000x2000_1.jpg
Whenever he held it up, there were some words clearly written on the back of the photo:

The Rockaneers
Left to Right --
(me) Sir Shredsalot -- Lead Guitar, Backup Vocals
Barry Beatnix -- Drums
Travis Tenorman -- Vocals, Rhythm Guitar
Hugo Hexxor -- Bass Guitar

Some guy brought up his guitar on stage and tried to play it for the audition, but he only ended up hitting sour notes and triggering feedback screeching from the speakers. Sir Shredsalot shook his head and drew a line through one of the names on the clipboard as he shouted, "NEXT!"

Angelty

That sound like good. what your requirement?

Cysma

Modern day RP, no fantasy elements. You play as either a musician, a concert-goer, or a band staff member.

Angelty

I can be staff member, you want me too

Lone

As said before my good friend, I can take on Travis! I am learning Rhythm currently, so it would be good to RP it.
Goodbye is forever...A broken heart never heals, it only forgets. So please do not remind me....
O n O

Cysma

((Please, take all this OOC discussion to the OOC topic! Keep the actual roleplaying in here!
You should be making your own characters, though.))