LOOKING FOR NERDY GIRL(S) TO RP WITH!!!!!

Started by Chreestafer, February 19, 2010, 04:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chreestafer

hey there are a few ideas of my own that id like to through out there to rp as well as myself and another group of interesting people are throwing a starcraft (the video game for PC) rp together and honestly we need more chicks! lol thanks!
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Silk

Any chance of some details about what this is going to be about? Sure its starcraft but there is alot you can do with that basing

Chreestafer

well the starcraft rp we have going has a few people in it, we have someone playing kerigan and the rest are playing their own characters, it takes place imediatly after the broodwars
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Silk

I havent played much of the expantion but I think I got a rough idea of what is going on. Where is the place you are holding this and what is it looking like in regards to sexual types? like light/non-con etc or is it non at all. These are all things that help narrow it down for people who might join.

Chreestafer

what do u mean as in sexual types? like other players?
Ons and Offs
F-List

Silk

As in what is the sexual content of the RP if there is any.

Chreestafer

at the moment there is nothing but thats because it just started but honestly it can lead any which way
Ons and Offs
F-List

Silk

Chreestafer

Ons and Offs
F-List