Party of Four: Need one more player

Started by LadyDiscord, June 14, 2009, 06:45:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDiscord

This is a foursome rp centered around very four significant characters..

The Workaholic Lady Discord
Is a waitress, who mother owns the small diner she works in. She's single , 23 and with two other siblings who live out of the country. She was working on her medical degree, but dropped everything to go help out her mother.

The Drifter Alex Valentyne
He's a bum, literally, but with the spirit of an Angel. He use to be quite wealthy until he lost his job, lost his house and now he spends his time going back and forth from homeless shelter to homeless shelter. He frequents the diner run by an friendly old lady who helps him out from time to time ,as well as her daughter.

Miss Understood
Chessie Pending?
Just found out she is pregnant, but isn't sure she wants to have a child with a man who is already married. She's a con artist and childhood friend of Character one who has become selfish over the years because of how she was treated in the past by her family and previous relationships.

Mr. Go for It Open
A working and traveling artist, who stops by the small diner for the old lady's favorite breakfast special. He has his eye on a certain waitress and just waiting for the right moment to make his move.

HERES THE LINK

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=40562.msg2004509#msg2004509
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

BigBuckBob

Interesting and mysterious.

I'd like to put myself forward for character four.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Alex Valentyne

I agree, very interesting characters.  I wonder where this is going to go.

I'd like to be a part of this.  Could you consider me for character #2?

LadyDiscord

Will do gentleman. Thanks for joining. Let me set some things up and We can discuss the rp.
✔✦✘

Chessie

Hmmm.. this looks interesting.  May I take a stab at Miss Understood?  This could be quite fun to write indeed!

Alex Valentyne

Yeah, I can't wait for this to get started.  I'm rather excited about the idea.

LadyDiscord

Ok then Wonderful! I shall have it up and running tonight. Oh and if anyone would like to use graphics and pics that would fine. ^^
✔✦✘

Alex Valentyne

Thanks for the link!

Any specific posting order we want going?  Or can I just start?

LadyDiscord

You can start ^^. I'm going to make an OOc thread so we can all share plots and ideas.
✔✦✘

Alex Valentyne

Sounds good.

Oh, and I've started.

LadyDiscord

Posted! Hopefully the others will post soon.
✔✦✘

LadyDiscord

We need some new recruits.
✔✦✘

Caleeba

I like the sound of this one. And the left over role is something I feel I could play. Mr. Go for it. So I'm interested if it's all set to go soon.
CLB

LadyDiscord

*Shakes hand*

Jolly Good! Thank you very much! Everything is all set. All you have to do is post where they left off.
✔✦✘

Caleeba

(accepts hand warmly) Can't wait to start, I say. When and where do we plan on playing? I'm excited, that's for sure!  :D
CLB

LadyDiscord

Just click the link in the opening post and your there.
✔✦✘

Caleeba

Am I taking the place of James that Buchanen first wrote for? If so, I can easily move on from what he has written.
CLB

LadyDiscord

Yes, you are correct! ^^
✔✦✘

LadyDiscord

I think Chessie is out the picture...anyone care to jump in!
✔✦✘