Looking for Female partner to play multiple females in one RP

Started by Sgt Knockboots, October 22, 2009, 07:48:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt Knockboots

It just passed my 25th birthday and I decide that my life wasn't what I wanted.  I was working a pretty nice desk job but felt empty, like a drone, like something I've avoided all my life.  I decided that I would take a mini vacation alone so that I can clear my head and think things through.  Naturally, I flew to Miami and decided I would drink my way to my solution.  During one of these nights of drinking, I was robbed.  No more cash, phone or credit cards, I had no choice but to walk back towards my hotel.  As I get to my hotel, I pack my things and sleep for one last night.  Knowing I have no proof of ID or any papers at all, I abandon my plane ticket.  Somehow, I didn't really care.  It didn't seem too bad for some reason.  There was an epiphany somewhere along the way and I decided that my job can go to hell and I will take sometime and hitchhike my way back up north.  I wanted the adventure, I wanted the change in my life.  I still had a couple of hundred dollars left in my safe at the hotel and I decided that with this, I can stretch myself for a month or so and go for, what felt like, one last adventure before my real adult life will start to take place.  Maybe this trip will satisfy this unknown hunger in me.  Maybe I'll learn something about myself along the way too.  Who knows, at this point, I packed up, called my sister only and left her a vague message to let everyone know I'm probably ok and that if I didn't check in within 1 month, to look for me somewhere along the east coast.  I thought my sister would understand, she being younger and an artist, she wouldn't ask questions as to what I'm doing or why I'm doing it nor try to contact me to stop me.  So, with that, I set off.  I checked out and went along my way.

- So that sets off the storyline, I believe its pretty wide open in characters.  I'm looking for a female to play a couple of different people along the way.  Maybe a driver, a farmer, farmer's daughter/wife, inn keeper, restaurant waitress, etc.  I'll leave that up to you to decide along the way or we can discuss this before hand.  I'm also looking for this to be a multi-episode type RP where I will stay at one place for a tiny bit before moving onto the next with a new set of characters.  I can play multiple characters as well.  We can also turn this into a multiple people RP if thats what people want.  I just thought it was a nice idea as a backdrop and we can build on an actual storyline.

PM me if interested or just post your idea!!