News:

Main Menu

BBC America - Copper

Started by Jag, September 10, 2012, 06:47:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Previously, BBC America has only played shows from the United Kingdom and co-productions. Copper is the network's first original show and so far...I'm impressed.

I asked people I work with what they thought about it. Those that saw it said they were disgusted by it. When I asked why, they said because of the plot for the first two episodes. I tried to explain to them that things like that did happen back then and still do (it's just handled differently these days). They said they wouldn't be watching it again, but I think they will be missing out. Already I love and hate every character in the show.

I'm making a thread for the show because I don't know where else to post my love and hate for the things going on in it. I figured a thread of it's own would do well for that.

So...what does the population of Elliquiy think of Copper thus far? I was a little upset with last nights episode...

Spoilers for episode four - The Empty Locket

Did Eva really have to do that to Molly? I didn't like Molly, but I don't think she deserved that. Maybe break her leg or something, but that was pretty harsh. I would have liked to see her relationship with Francis boil over into a big argument and have him tell her where to stick it...but now we'll never know how Francis would have handled his prostitute girlfriend fooling around with his best friend after accepting his marriage proposal.

Also, I'm liking Eva less and less. I didn't like her from the beginning and now I'm starting to hate her.

As for Robert, he and Francis are my favorites. I liked him beating that guy with his fake leg. That was kind of funny. :P
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Secretwriter

It's a pretty good show, I've caught bits of it where I can between my mother not allowing anything 'indecent' on her television and my husband hogging the remote.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦