Reyne's Little Cloud Of Ideas

Started by Reyne, February 24, 2010, 09:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reyne

Hey guys, decided to revamp some ideas and pitch a few particular plots that I'm interested in as well as general pairings.

Before you start looking let me just say that for most role plays I would enjoy playing the female. There are some where playing a male might pass but I've just never been too sure if my males work out well enough.

Also, in my role plays I love literacy. Please give me something good. Do not give me lower cased letters in the beginning of sentences and attempt capitalization, I understand typos and things like that since I do it myself but there's a difference between typos and just not trying.

And, at least give me a paragraph, two preferably. In fact why don't you just read my Ons and Offs to make it easier.

Key:

*-Wouldn't mind trying.
**-Particular Interest
***-Would love to
****-CRAVING

Plots I'm Craving:

************Curvy Lover
Can be simple, sweet romance or dirtier. :)

For this one I want to roleplay as a full figured woman, my characters are always curvy and plump anyways but I want this to be more so. She wants to get into acting, she wants fame and fortune, she wants recognition. She's an amazing actress but is constantly overlooked for her skills. She is more happy being on stage but has moved to Hollywood to pursue movies and shows. She is currently living with her skinny blond friend but the friend seems to be deliberately and sneakily blowing her chances left and right, sabotaging  and the like. It is not until she goes into a coffee shop for a job that she meets the man of her dreams, your character. A child star turned coffee shop manager, just what does a slightly insecure girl like her expect to learn from such a handsome, out of league man like him?

******************In a Certain Light:
He's been an art student for the past three years. He's drawn all sorts of things, figures, scenes. He has a marvelous skill and he's one of the best. However, there is one thing he has yet to draw. The teacher has given them an end of the year assignment before they charge into their fourth and final year of University, he must choose a nude subject, a human, it did not matter what race or what gender. At first he is stumped, but then it comes to him. He's been friends with her since Freshman year of college, it would be a perfect time to ask. The only thing was, she was a bigger girl. Curvaceous and with full breasts and hips, a soft, slightly round stomach and full thighs, in his eyes she was beautiful, but in her own she was anything but. Could she honestly expose herself to her friend and the rest of the world. And what happens after a while when He finds himself falling for his own subject, the woman in his painting has now become the woman of his dreams...but how does he tell her that?

****Twisted Art[based on the manga, MARS. with OCs]

Raped by her mothers second husband, a young woman lives in fear of men until she meets Him.. He is the college slack off, always playing hooky and trying to get away from his rich, controlling family. Living on the edge, he one day bumps into a classmate. After a few conversations she gets him to model for her. Will a love grow between them? Or will the artist reject him due to her fear of men?

****The Beast:
Borrowed, possibly NC-H, VAN
A young girl, princess of a struggling nation, is forced by her father to travel across the world to marry a widowed king ten years her senior. When she arrives she is hurried to a quiet ceremony where she is hidden under a veil and is told to repeat her vows without even seeing her husband. She is then told as she is prepared for her wedding night that something terrible happened to her husband on the night of his wife's murder and since then no one has laid eyes on him. Can this princess muster up her strength and face her husband or is she doomed to dark nights of unseen pleasure and long days of loneliness?

****A Second Chance[Needs a Male as a supernatural creature your choice]

The lovers, at first, had all ways been close. One was of supernatural upbringing, powerful and glorious, the other a woman, gorgeous and delicate. It had been a torrid relationship, passion and love in everything they did but as the years grew on and the man's possessiveness grew to downright abrasive jealousy and anger, controlling every part of her life, the woman could no longer handle it. She ran away one night...only to have a group of bandits rape and kill her.

So now, in a century of Modern Age and Love, He is alone, trying to maintain what little happiness he was capable of finding he suddenly found her. The woman that he had messed up with all those years ago...his second chance at love. [/quote]

****What's Love Got Do With It?[Will need a male for this]

For years he's been living off of the money from Sugar Mama's. Women with money who he's won over by his good looks and charm, his seductive words and vulnerable position. Posing as a poor boy who needs to be taken care of from a gorgeous woman of rich upstanding. Then he meets Her. A gold mine. A woman in her middle ages who is a widow, stocked up with cash...but also good looks and an amazing personality to boot. Will his scam fall through when he falls in love with her? Or will he leave her nearly bankrupt like all the rest?

****Best Friends: [Male Role Needed, can be either friend]
They've known each other since grade school, best friends and inseparable they've been through it all. However once High School arrives their friendship is tested. One has taken the route of a bookworm, all ways studying, all ways reading, all ways trying to get good grades. The other had taken the path of the rebel. Popular and good looking with charm to boot, they've neglected studying and instead spend their time being a host. One fatal part has the rebel bringing the book worm along...only to have the nerdy friend be overwhelmed by the drinking and the sex and the chaos...and confronts their best friend. Only to have an argument that shatters their friendship forever.
Until...
Five years after graduation and the two still aren't talking until they happen to meet at a local coffee shop just downtown from the new apartments they've moved in. Both of them have changed...but have they changed enough to still be friends?

***Vampire/Human:[Modern or Medieval] [Male vampire needed]

It was ten years to the day that the human girl can remembered being trapped in her basement as she listened to the screams of her family. That night had held so much turmoil she was surprised that she wasn't scarred for life because of it. It was the anger of the Weres that had landed her into the life of an orphan. That had ruined her family and the entire town her father was mayor of. It was chaos that tore her life apart...and yet it was chaos that also brought the pieces together. The weres had caught her scent of the trembling eight year old child below. They were moving to come in and kill her too...when a man appeared. So wonderful and majestic he came and saved her from the beasts who were wanting to rip her throat out. Yet what she didn't know was the man who saved her...was a vampire. Ten years she lived with the dark knight, acting as his piece to the human world. He was all ways caring, all ways sweet. Yet during this time the girl had developed romantic feelings though she had a sad feeling that he would never return them.
On her eighteenth birthday she is faced with a decision. Leave and carry on life as a human or go and follow the path of the vampires. She only had two weeks to decide as the royal family of vampires watched her closely. She could have everything she want in the dark life but what would her caregiver think?

****Beauty and the Beast[Need the Beast]

Much like the old fairy tale classic this roleplay would have the same basics of the tale. However it would be placed in Modern Day Boston where witch craft and magic reign free. A rich son of a high standing CEO would be turned by an old woman seeking shelter, offing her finest rose in return. The son would refuse her and even after his second chance he says no. The woman turns into a gorgeous enchantress and places a curse on the son who at the time is only eighteen.

He's been placed in his own house deep in the downtown area of Boston. Slums and ghettos are all around and no one tries to bother the "man" that never comes outside. Even the maids and butlers and bodyguards he had have all been turned from their human forms and forced to stay with him.

It's not until a gorgeous girl finds him two years later with only a few weeks shy of his twenty-first birthday, the deadline to find true love in order to be turned back into his human form. The girl has been looking for her old, senile father who has turned up as a poor man trying to sell his best around turn.

She learns that the beast has taken her father hostage since he saw his true form and will only be released due to the girl showing up and hope being found.

Now as the beast's prisoner, the beauty will be at his mercy and maybe, possibly, find a way into his heart.

****Love knows No boundaries

For years the two have been good friends, from high school to college they've gone through it all. Their parents have all ways been supportive of their friendship even if they were of different races. Yet when the two realize after a night of partying at a college club and a little too much to drink that their friendship is much more then that, the heated desire for each other falls into secret love.
Their families don't like the fact that two differently colored people are going out, in fact, they hate it! Neither are supportive and both wish to have grandchildren of the same color. But these two realize that despite their obstacles and the chances they've tried to go and find someone else of their own color and type that no matter what they're still drawn to that person. It's love at its finest and no matter what, they're meant for eachother. Despite the gripings of their families. At least their friends support them. [I'm willing to play either a white or mexican girl. The other can be a male of any race, I don't mind at all, just PM me.]

***It's Been So Long

It's been sixty years since she had last saw him. Him being the first love of an old life she regretted everyday. All of her family and friends have died, to be called a lonely old woman would describe her perfectly. But in all her years even when she dealt with an abusive father, a bleak career, a life that had nothing but wrongs and bitterness the one thing she regretted most was never running away with Him. The man she had never moved on from and whose only desire was to protect her.

But one day just like any other day in her small white house, He comes to her. Only thing is he doesn't look a day over twenty, as beautiful and majestic as before. It would seem he was actually a vampire and still in love with her. Not everyone gets a second chance. But she has to decide, immortality with her lover, or the death she had always longed for.

***I'm All Yours
She was young and careless and adventures. She loved reading, music and traveling. She was self efficient, she didn’t require anyone else.

She traveled most of the world from Europe to Asia but always desired to witness the silent beauty of Arabian Desert. She could hear it was calling her name, she couldn’t wait any longer.

Certainly the self efficient girl didn’t require a guide but it was not Europe or Asia. Pretty white girls were favorites in those areas and behind those tall walls nothing was unfair. The alone girl was kidnapped, tortured and was sent to a slave market.

But fortunately a gentle man bought her and desired to help her. She had to stay in his palace for few days while he arranged her departure. What happens though as he nurses her back to health while the calvary takes their sweet time arriving and both find foreign feelings creeping up on them?

****Absence makes the heart grow fonder...or does it?

It's been seven months since she had seen him. He had gone off to war and in his wake left a whole handful of unanswered questions. Before he had gone he had taken her out, held her, danced with her...they were best friends. They were only best friends. So why did she cry for him for weeks, why did she still long to be held by him each moment he was away? When he returns her heart is all sorts of messed up and she does not have any clue what to think. The thing is, he seems to have forgotten the whole ordeal...or has he. A week after his return his behavior is strange, nervous, and in a moment she can not control he has her in passion, he loves her, but it seems that the things he had saw overseas screwed with his head. And all he wants is her compassion, her body, her peace until it passes...can she handle it?

****I Hold The Lock And Key

Since middle school they've been friends. Since grade school they've been neighbors, and when having so little distance between two people for so long you're bound to get attached. Only thing is though that since they were in eighth grade their attachments have been...much more intimate then what most friends would think to have. Needless to say they have been each others' firsts and they have experimented in the world of sex on each other. Now it's Senior year though and they are both eighteen. Despite their connect the girl is slowly drifting away. She finds her eyes wandering, she has no real relationship with her neighbor but her heart is starting to go towards another man. However even when she does announce she had a boyfriend she can not deny her body to her neighbor. No matter how angry she might get it's just this...magnetic sort of thing between them. But enough is enough...should she keep on going to him...or let him go completely? Even when her body cries for no one but him.

****So I thought
When her father's home is taken over by her hateful, sexist uncle after the death of her beloved parent, she runs away in hope of never having to be the object her uncle intended to use her as. She decides to go to the ports and hides onto a ship. For a day or two she is fine, she manages to live on sneaked in food and move with a quiet ability. But on her third night there...HE finds her. He being the man she once loved. The man she had walked half way down the aisle for just to stop and run away. After all she had heard of his whoring ways. What man was he to earn her love and trust when he had lost it so...or so she thought. And He on the other hand has been pining for his lost fiance for months, only to find the beauty on his ship, well, the fates have changed and even with the authorities searching for her and now him...he had to find out what to do. Throw her overboard? Or hide her in his arms?

****Fire and Ice[Can discuss setting and time period.]
She was not called the Ice Princess for nothing. She who was descended of ancient Princesses and daughter of a wealthy bureaucrat, a woman who never smiled and who remained frigid. It was a wonder how any man could come to love her, but one man did. Yet she had broken his heart four years ago when she declined his offer of marriage, even he with his french blood could not melt her. However he has returned, determined to melt her heart of ice, determined to be avenged by blackmailing her into marriage as her family had fallen into dire straights and her mother was in need of a life saving surgery. Would he be able to melt her heart, to put fire into her veins where ice had formed and turn the Ice Princess into his own Fiery Queen, or was he doomed to fail from the onset?

****Animal I Have Become

He had been bitten, and now with the mark of the Lupine he has had to alter forever the way he lives his life. The uncontrollable urge of those who have recently been turned, but not grown up as a Lupine has caused many problems in any town he dared to enter. Luckily so far no lives other than that of livestock had been lost. And as mating season approached, a different and altogether uncontrollable urge has him in his grasp. Will he cause another to change their life forever, or will he find a Lupine who might be able to help him in more ways than one?

****A Strange Love

The daughter of Demeter was out collecting flowers for their dinner table, along with a basket of berries for the pie she planned to make. This is when Hades, on his way to collect the souls of those whom had died at sea nearby spotted her, knew he had to have her, even if that meant kidnapping her and forcing her to be his bride... of course this would cause all kinds of problems. He wanted Persephone's' love, but love was not something he knew little of. Not only that his own desires might cause fear in the one he has come to care for most, but he cannot and will not change.

****Arranged Marriage Between Different Races...Can it work?
Either one of us can be the vampire or the werewolf, this can be a deep romance story or one that goes rougher, however you feel, PM me about it.

The idea is, the Vampires and Werewolves are at the brink of finally signing a treaty. They have it all planned out and ready to go. They're tired of the fighting. But something needs to be done first. Something to really show they're trying, when in reality they want a small inkling of an excuse for this to never work. So they bring out a lone vampire and a lone werewolf and join them in holy matrimony. Neither one of them knowns until the big day. They know its an arranged marriage and a decade or more of being alone has eaten at them but it is not until moments before their vows are being exchanged that they know two very unlikely races are joining together. Just how will this work in the end? Sure there might be a bond in time but how can two people of races that hate each other try and learn how to love each other? And will the treaty ever be passed?

*****************Love In the Feudal Ages

I would really like to try out a roleplay based on Inuyasha. I know have it listed below but for this anime I am trying to advertise more or for something like it.

Some ideas are for a mixing of pairings. I would love to try a Sango/Inuyasha, Sango/Sesshomaru, Sango/Kouga, Rin/Sesshomaru, Rin/Kohaku, Sango/Naraku, Kagura/Sesshomaru, Miroku/Sango, and Rin/Inuyasha.

But also I would love to play with our own characters. A hanyou and a time traveler, a demon slayer and a demon, or hanyou. Any sort of warrior or type of person to work into this anime and time period I would love to try out.

We can work out actual plots between characters together or I can hear yours, either way.

****Hello, Teacher.

My character would be a young woman struggling in second year college based Algebra. She has never been good at math, in fact she's quite terrible, she excels in everything but Math. However her teacher has taken a special liking to her, she's always polite and kind, she even remembered his birth day and left a little gift and note. So he takes her under his wing and begins to tutor her about an hour and a half every day at six in the evening and going a bit past seven. One night however, my character comes in, crying, she looks injured, and vulnerable, like she might break. There had been campus attacks on women as of late and she was just one of many. So he takes her to his home for the night and helps her to be of peace in her mind and gives her a place to stay when she's too afraid to return to her form for the night. What starts out as an innocent, kind gesture turns into something more and so their affair begins...

Also, a side note, if you got any ideas featuring a curvaceous woman, plump and so as the main woman, let me know. I would love to hear it.

ALSO IF YOU HAVE ANY PLOTS INVOLVING A BEAST OR ANY CREATURE LIKE THAT LET ME KNOW!!!!!

Genres I'm Craving:

Rockstar/Body guard****
Rockstar/Manager**
Rockstar/Fan**
Band member/Band member***
Band member/Other*
Engaged Girl/Best Man***
Engaged Girl/Fiancé****
Old High School Love/Famous Hollywood Producer***
Native/Explorer*
Native/Other*
Ex/Ex***
Gymnast/Coach**
Gymnast/Male Gymnast***
Artist/Model****
Photographer/Model****
Superhero*
Vampire/Vampire***
Vampire/Human***
Werewolf/Human****
Werewolf/Vampire****
Guardian Angel/Human****
Knight/Princess****
Royalty/Commoner****
Neko***
Hanyou***
Demon/Human***
Demon/Angel**
Arranged Marriage****
Forbidden Love****
Actor/Actress****
Cowboy/Good Daughter****
Outlaw/Sheriff****
Werebear/Human****
Werebear/Werecougar****
Weres in general****
Stripper/Rich Man****
Younger Woman/Older Man***
Older Woman/Younger Man***

Anime Roleplays I could go for:

Inuyasha- I like to play Original Characters but also, I can play Sango, Rin, Kagura, and Kikyou. ***

Ouran Highschool Host Club- An OC as well as Haruhi****

Naruto- OC, Hinata, Ten-Ten, Tsunade, Temari, and Ino.**

Dragon Ball Z-  An OC,Videl, Botan, Chi-Chi**

Vampire Knight- An OC or Yuki.***

Chobits- An OC ***

Love Hina- An OC*

Wolf's Rain- OC*

Fruits Basket- OC, Tohru, Risa,...pretty much any girl.***

The Melancholy of Haruhi- An OC or any of the girls.****

Other Ideas I Would Like to Try:

Disney Based Plots (can have a twist or not)****
X-Men ***
Spiderman***
Twilight****
Lord of the Rings**
Final Fantasy***
Tekken****
Saints Row****
Harvest Moon**
Kingdom Hearts*
Halo*

That's all for now ;D

Lyell

Where do I grab the coffee shop apron?
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

TheVillain

Well, our threads are still open though it looks like you are craving something else at the moment.

Also- I could do something old west style.
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.

Wolfy

Reyne

Whoever might be interested, lemme know please and thank you! ~

Reyne

Reyne

Hello all, I added a new plot, 'In a Certain Light'.
Would really like to try it out...and others. ^^

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Reyne

Currently open for a few more role plays. :)

OmegamanX

I am interested in The beauty and the best and possibly I'm all yours.
“But with dogs, we do have “bad dog.” Bad dog exists. “Bad dog! Bad dog! Stole a biscuit, bad dog!” The dog is saying, “Who are you to judge me? You human beings who’ve had genocide, war against people of different creeds, colors, religions, and I stole a biscuit?! Is that a crime? People of the world!”

“Well, if you put it that way, I think you’ve got a point. Have another biscuit, sorry.”
-Eddie Izzard

Reyne

Looking currently. Thinking of a few new plots to add in...

Chreestafer

“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Reyne

It's been quite a long time.
Sorry all for not being around, I was in a slump, still sort of am but I'm currently looking for some new partners to help pick up some new stories.
And maybe help me in the long run. :)
Currently I am looking.

Wolfy

Weren't we doing the "Beastly Desire" RP with you as the Akatsuki member and I as the Bijuu holder?....^-^...We could restart that, if you like, Reyne.

Reyne

Reyne