News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Fire Emblem group. Intchk, recruiting.

Started by Strifesblaze7, July 24, 2013, 11:06:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vanetias

Name: Vaz Jeo
Class: ballistician/lord
History: Despite being born in a noble house, he had more of an interest in siege weapony, tinkering and industry. So his parents let him become a ballistician, and with that, the balista became his weapon of choice.

At an age of 16, he temporarily left the mansion, to the town, where engineering and inventing things were of common trade. However, from a scout, there said an army of marauders came to invade. Though, by the time a group of 'heroes' arrived, they soon saw that the entire army was decimated, mostly though the use of the Pachyderms.

Now at age 20, he decides to venture off to the unknown, hoping to find some secrets of who sent the army attacking to not only the town, but also him
Birth Country: Begnion Empire
Weapon Style: Balista
Weapon Name: Pachyderm
Description:

Strifesblaze7

Seems alright to me I think. You alright with it, Pen?
Is there a point where nobody cares

pendarious

all he needs to do is specify what sort of ballistae Mamoth is and he will be good to go
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Strifesblaze7

Orochimaru

Hey Pen.

Name: Blaque (Pronounced Black)
Class: Dark Mage
History:
Blaque was born and raised in a small mountain village in Macedonia. His mother was the village healer and sage and his father was one foot soldier at Macedonia Castle. His parents met when he was wounded and lost in the mountains. Blaque grew up away from royalty, war and common city life, but learned much from his father. At an early age, he had shown great interest in the magical arts and learning. Thus, his mother spend many day light hours teaching him and in the night, he studied more; between helping his parents with chores. As he grew older, his mother taught him ways of ‘talking to nature’, but was unable to fully do so. Merely, hear faint whispers in a very silent place. Years passed and his studies continued, even traveling to the castle Town and soon learned of the ancient magic and quickly picking up the skill for it. Yet, he became more stoic, from the happy go lucky and enthusiastic young man he used to be. His studies into history and the ancient magic showed him much and there was much he begun to question. Now, he just travels, seeking answers and more knowledge…
Birth Country: Macedonia
Weapon Style: Tomes: Dark and Anima types
Weapon Name: None
Description:

Strifesblaze7

Orochimaru

Had to get to bed before I did anything. Still, thanks.

Strifesblaze7

Anytime. XD

Pen, Sessha, and Silk, will you all be using the same characters?

Orochimaru

Strifesblaze7

Nice. Maybe doing a group among friends will help it run smoothly.

pendarious

yup i'll be using the same characters (plus a few if plot or mood call for it )
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Strifesblaze7

Care to repost em here? That way we can see what we have so far?

Sessha

Well I will be playing the same characters. Oh look here they come now!

Name: Alleria
Class: Hero
History: Alleria was born to noble family in the the Begnion Empire on the continent of Tellius. Her family were known as good fighters and loyal soliders of the Empire. Her father a member of the Holy Guards of Begion was proud as he watched his daughter grow into an accomplished swordswoman. So it was as expected that Alleria would enter the Central Army and then eventually make it into Holy Guards. However her path unlike that of her father before her was to lead her down a different road. Alleria's heart always sought justice and equality in her life. As she grew she could see that things in Seinne and in the Empire itself were far from fair or just. She could see it most in the way the Iaguz were treated. In her heart though she had been taught differently she could not see the mistreatment of a race simply for being different.

During a walk in the temple past the tower of guidance when she encountered a group of guards who were harressing one of the Iaguz who wanted to pay his respects in the temple. She could not abide something like that, Ashera's blessing were for all of those across the land. She stepped in and told the guards to let him pass and let him pay his respects to the Goddess. They swore he couldn't come in because he was Iaguz but Alleria would not hear of it. When they tried to step in and phyiscally remove her Alleria taught them the error of thier ways. She left their unconcisnes carcusses propped against the wall and she let the man pass. He thanked her profusly and said that when he would one day repay her kindness. She thanked him and let him into the temple to pay his respects before he left. Soon after however the guards came for her. She was imprisoned for having violated the sacred laws of the Empire. For her crimes she was brought before the Bengion Imperial Senate who when they heard what it was she had done were shocked. She had allowed a sub-human to enter the sacred temple! What proved to be even more shocking was a mark that was discovered on the top of her hand. After consulting with the anceint books it was come to realize that Alleria was a dragonkin, that she was decended from the dragons. Things did not go well for her after that. She was branded a traitor and a sub-human. She would have ended up on the executioner's block if it had not been for the cost of paying the executioner to perform the execution. Instead they took her the edge of the Grann Desert and cast her out of the empire. She was left to wander the desert without food or water her hand bandaged with a filthy rag to hide her mark. It wasn't long before she collapsed to die in the sand and be swallowed up by it if it hadn't been for the arrival of another band of travelers.

They were all set to leave her for dead but one of the people was the Iaguz who she had helped in the capitol. He convinced his companions to take her and he would repay the kindness she had given him. She awoke a day later in his village to him tending her. He explained to her that he would repay her kindness to him somehow and by saving her life as he had done he had done so. She asked him what she could do in return and he said that there was nothing she could do. But she insisted on it, he had saved her life after all she owed him something. So after a bit he relented and told her he could use the help with inspecting a ruin. Natrually Alleria agreed to aid him. It was an interesting jouney to say the least for them both. When they reached the teasure room they found alot of gold but most of all they found a sword among them. As they gazed upon it Alleria couldn't hold herself back as she started towards it. Her partner screamed at that it was trapped and that she would get killed by it. "It's alright, something feels different..." she said as she reached for the sword. As her hand touched it she was suddenly flooded with magic essence. The cloth she had worn on her glowed before the wrappings came flying off revealing her dragonkin mark. It showed her as a White Dragon. "Light Brand! Awaken." she said to it as she pulled the sword from it's sheath. The sword glittered and danced in the light in her hands. It resonated with something inside of her as she held it. Her companion was dumbstruck by what he saw as she turned to him and smiled. "I know what I want to do. I am going bring light to this world of darkness." she said to him. He nodded dumbly and with his help she slipped aboard a ship towards the other continents.

When she arrived she took up with a Mercenary company where she  practiced with the sword. She practiced slinging magical waves of light and delivering powerful magical spells through it. Soon enough she had mastered Light Brand and had become the best fighter in the whole of the company.  She was the Hero of many of the last battles with the Mercenary company. During one of those battles a particularly bloody one a demon was summoned. She stood alone against the demon and slew him without aid from the other members of the company. When they finally searched the demon's corpse they found the Hero's Crest. Because she had single-handedly slain the demon the commader of the Mercenary Company gave it to her. She accepted the crest and all that entailed.  Soon however she left their employ to find another path. Now she travels the land as a wandering warrior, hoping to bring light to a darkend world.   
Birth Country: Begnion Empire
Weapon Name: Light Brand
Description:

Name: Ky
Class: Mercenary
History: Ky was born in a small village in the island nation of Talis. His family wasn't too unremarkble but Ky always a dreamer and had a love and zeal for adventure, not to mention the sword itself. He began to practice with one of the many practice swords he had fashioned for himself. He continued to plow the fields along with sword practice before he finally got his chance to leave when call ups came for the Mercenary companys that were forming as there was talk of war breaking out on the mainland. Ky like a lot of other young men and women couldn't hold himself back when he felt his home was in danger of being wiped out. He wasn't going to abide that one bit. So he joined with one of them and made his way to the mainland.
Birth Country: Talis
Weapon Name: Thunder Seal (Not a relic weapon or magic weapon it's just what he calls it.)
Description:

Name: Kira
Class: Myrmidon
History: Kira was born in one of the larger cities in the country of Aurelis. She was the daughter of a merchant family in the city and thus she had some wealth to her but none of which was her own. One day after a particularly good buisness deal Kira caught sight of a lovely looking slender blade. It was made by one of the tribesman blacksmiths her father sometimes had buisness dealings with. He had provided the blacksmith with some particularly good iron ore and the man had made good use of it. He got several good swords and other weapons from the load of ore that actually made him quite wealthy. When he was done he still had some of it left over, not enough to make a large sword like he was used to making but he did have enough to make a smaller sword. After some information gathering and trading secrets with other blacksmiths he knew what to do with it. He set to work on making the sword. It took him a week to craft the sword but when he was done he presented the sword to Kira's father who swung the sword a few times. "It cuts the like the wind itself." he had told her father and her father nodded his head and the blacksmith left having used the last of the ore to make a sword for his friend who had made him very wealthy. Kira picked up the blade from where her father had set it down. It wasn't heavy like the other blades her father had collected over the years and it felt good in her hands as she swung it around a few times. She like the way it felt in her hands and thus she showed her father what she could do with it. As he watched her her father came to realize that she was actually good with the sword and thus he did some research and found out the sword was called a killing blade. A blade specificly designed for strikingfast killing blows. So he found her a tutor and she slowly began learning how to use it. Naturally as she learned it she felt herself traveling further down the road to the swordswoman. Soon enough during a match in the city she had debuted herself. She earned herself a presentble amount of money at swining her sword. So it wasn't long before call ups came out for skilled fighters and skirmishers. Kira naturually answered the call and left her her sword in hand, a sword that earned the name Kaze no ha, or blade of the wind.
Birth Country: Aurelis
Weapon Name: Kaze no ha (Which means blade of the Wind. Once more just naming her sword nothing special about other than it being a killing edge i.e. katana.)
Description:
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

Strifesblaze7

pendarious

sure here are the two I already have. I modified the sheet a little so that everything is clear.

Name: Ariana Ravenfall
Class:Lord

History: Ariana was born to the noble family Ravenfall in the country of Talis and as such was raised to be a proper lady of the house. However since she had no siblings she was also trained in the arts of war, scholarship, and politics. She took to her studies and practically secluded herself in the library when she wasn't training in the arts of war or politics. Her childhood was rather un-notable save for the fact that she was next in line to gain a rather large portion of the eastern coasts as her territory. When she was 19 years old her father passed away due to a strange illness from across the seas. She is now the head of the Ravenfall Family and the lord of the eastern coasts of Talis. She stands a faithful servant of the king of Talis.

Personality: Ariana is quiet and calm a bit cynical perhaps but still considered friendly.

Birth Country: Talis

Weapon Details:

Type: Sword
Level: Preferred
Weapon: Rapier
Effect: Deals Bonus Damage to Armored units and Cavalry

Weapon Name: none

Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Archimedes
Class:Mage

History: unknown because he acquired amnesia

Personality: He's incredibly lazy and constantly sounds bored. He's blunt and rude as well.

Birth Country: Unknown

Weapon Details:

Type: Anima Magic
Level: C
Weapon: Elfire
Effect: None

Description:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Strifesblaze7

Sessha

So now that we have characters when are we going to re-start the game?
Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

pendarious

Orochimaru

Quote from: pendarious on April 10, 2014, 04:50:22 AM
whenever we start.

and someone gets his butt going on the other games he's in. >.>

pendarious

Quote from: Orochimaru on April 10, 2014, 04:57:33 AM
and someone gets his butt going on the other games he's in. >.>

that'll happen.......eventually  ;D

Orochimaru

Quote from: pendarious on April 10, 2014, 05:17:40 AM

that'll happen.......eventually  ;D

and still he holds the title of Asshat.

Sabre

I was thinking of reviving a Fire Emblem game myself.  So who's running this outfit, and what's it about?

Silk

I'll probs use a new character, since my old character was designed around the fact we didn't have lords. I'm not sure what I'll play this time yet though, any prefrences?

Strifesblaze7

Your characters are still good if you wants em, Silk.

And I run the group, Sabre, Pen is my co-gm if he still wants to be.
As for about, ill link the actual thread so you can read the backstory.

Silk

Nah think I would be inclined to do make a new character to be honest, I'm just not sure what :) Although playing a Manakete is still on the cards I geuss. :)