Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yugi006

Breathless Intent

*squints and tries to look into the distance while Corvus carries her along with him* That woman sure can run, can't she??

Josietta

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Breathless Intent on February 14, 2013, 06:38:23 PM
*feigns a gasp and looks behind her at Corvus then down to her bottom* Are you saying I have a big butt?? *nearly takes a tumble with her eyes off the floor ahead of her, but is thankfully caught up in his arms* Eek! *flails a bit at being unexpectedly hoisted off her feet* Wait! What are we gonna do when we catch her??

*chuckles and shakes his head at the silly aspiring cowgirl* No, darlin. Not saying you have a big butt. I'm saying you have a very nice...

*Catches her just in the nick of time, nodding with a laugh at her statement* Yes, yes she does. I don't see her anymore. I think we lost her.

*sad faces*

My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

yugi006

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Michael Corvus on February 14, 2013, 06:54:50 PM
*chuckles and shakes his head at the silly aspiring cowgirl* No, darlin. Not saying you have a big butt. I'm saying you have a very nice...

*Catches her just in the nick of time, nodding with a laugh at her statement* Yes, yes she does. I don't see her anymore. I think we lost her.

*sad faces*

*all of the drive and excitement in her face drains at the realization that he's right. Letting out a sigh and pouts* Darn! I was planning a tickle session to get her to come around to the proper way of thinking.

Michael Corvus

*nods and finally slows to a stop with a defeated look crossing his rugged features, the beautiful, bouncing brunette held in his arms*

It's okay. This happens a lot when I'm around. Maybe if I leave, she'll come back and you can have your tickle session with her *smiles and nods, setting the pretty little brunette down to her stilettoed little feet.*

Was a pleasure meeting you and... racing you and carrying you and stuff. I'll be moseying along now. Good luck lil' darlin'.

*tosses her another wink as he rides off into the sunset*

My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Michael Corvus on February 14, 2013, 07:11:41 PM
*nods and finally slows to a stop with a defeated look crossing his rugged features, the beautiful, bouncing brunette held in his arms*

It's okay. This happens a lot when I'm around. Maybe if I leave, she'll come back and you can have your tickle session with her *smiles and nods, setting the pretty little brunette down to her stilettoed little feet.*

Was a pleasure meeting you and... racing you and carrying you and stuff. I'll be moseying along now. Good luck lil' darlin'.

*tosses her another wink as he rides off into the sunset*

*laughs and gives the shirtless cowboy a proper hug* thanks for the ride, handsome! If I catch sight of the elusive lady I shall be sure to let you know....once the tickling has finished, of course. *winks before he trots off, waving after him and his horse* Until next time!

Breathless Intent

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Breathless Intent

*grins at lisar and nods* I think I'll leave the heels off this time though - running in those is a bitch!

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Breathless Intent

Quote from: WashAutumstar on February 14, 2013, 07:30:20 PM
but you do look oh so beautiful ;)

Aw, why thank you *smiles and blows him a kiss....and dumps a handful of glitter over his head*

WashAutumstar

I see your glitter and raise you one Naked Fillion!(for those of you who don't check the doormat)

I bring you glad tidings of valentine's and fillion!

Breathless Intent

lisar

Quote from: Breathless Intent on February 14, 2013, 07:35:42 PM
Aw, why thank you *smiles and blows him a kiss....and dumps a handful of glitter over his head*

Aww Bre - I thought we could wear matching V-Day heels *pouts*

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Trouble1

O/O