Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Falstaff

Sunshine - Happy V-day  *hug and kiss*

Yes Lisar - I kinda missed you...

Aislinn

Quote from: Michael Corvus on February 14, 2013, 04:44:34 PM
*Waves at Josi-Kitty and blows her a kiss. Glances over to Falstaff, watching him juggle his full-up dance card and then suddenly... his hat is gone - the second half of that hat-thieving duo. Whips out his long, thick ... rope (jeeze y'all, get yer minds out the gutters) and lasso's her as she flees, pulling her back to him with a grin.*

Hey there, hot stuff. You um... want that hat, you're gonna have to pay for it, darlin'

*Steals a kiss as payment*

Oh.. and *checks the score again*

~eeps as she's pulled back to him, giving him the oh-so-angelic pout until getting kissed~

Well then, that makes everything better....you do realize that if you want us to stop stealing your hats, you should just get us hats of our own.... :-*

Annnnnnd....-153
"I am the one thing in life I can control
I am inimitable I am an original
I'm not falling behind or running late
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Aislinn

I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Aislinn on February 14, 2013, 04:52:36 PM
~eeps as she's pulled back to him, giving him the oh-so-angelic pout until getting kissed~

Well then, that makes everything better....you do realize that if you want us to stop stealing your hats, you should just get us hats of our own.... :-*

Annnnnnd....-153

*Cuddles her up all close and stuff, nuzzling and nibbling on her neck and shoulder* Yeah... but where would be the fun in that? Then I couldn't chase you down and collect payment for your thieving ways, now could I. Keep it up and I'm gonna have to drag you off to a non-PG-13 room and show you what I mean.*

My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

yugi006

Falstaff

Aislinn

Quote from: Michael Corvus on February 14, 2013, 05:02:12 PM
*Cuddles her up all close and stuff, nuzzling and nibbling on her neck and shoulder* Yeah... but where would be the fun in that? Then I couldn't chase you down and collect payment for your thieving ways, now could I. Keep it up and I'm gonna have to drag you off to a non-PG-13 room and show you what I mean.*

Promises, promises....

-152   Rawr!
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

yugi006

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Josietta on February 14, 2013, 04:31:29 PM
*tugs Bre toward her and plants a nice sweet kiss to her lips*  I could show you a minx darlin' but that'd take more than  PG13 room to do ;)

*hums pleasantly against Josie's lips before giving her a squeeze and planting a second kiss on your lips* I think you just don't realize how minxy you are! Just a wink and grin from you gets all the hearts in this place melting.

*tugs her stolen cowboy hat out and pops it back onto her head, peering over at Aislinn and Michael* You need rescuing, gorgeous?

yugi006

Michael Corvus

Quote from: Aislinn on February 14, 2013, 05:14:13 PM
Promises, promises....

-152   Rawr!

*smirks and nibbles lightly at her bottom lip*

Promises you know very well I can deliver on.

Quote from: Breathless Intent on February 14, 2013, 05:18:40 PM
*hums pleasantly against Josie's lips before giving her a squeeze and planting a second kiss on your lips* I think you just don't realize just how minxy you are! Just a wink and grin from you gets all the hearts in this place melting.

*tugs her stolen cowboy hat out and pops it back onto her head, peering over at Aislinn and Michael* You need rescuing, gorgeous?

*Glances over to Bre as she pulls his old hat on, offering a wink and charming smile*

I look good on you.

*Wraps his arms around Aislinn's waist and pulls her close, cheek to cheek, beginning to sway a bit despite there being no music*

Yeah, you need rescuing gorgeous?

My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Aislinn

Quote from: Breathless Intent on February 14, 2013, 05:18:40 PM
*hums pleasantly against Josie's lips before giving her a squeeze and planting a second kiss on your lips* I think you just don't realize how minxy you are! Just a wink and grin from you gets all the hearts in this place melting.

Quote from: Michael Corvus on February 14, 2013, 05:23:13 PM
*smirks and nibbles lightly at her bottom lip*

Promises you know very well I can deliver on.

*Glances over to Bre as she pulls his old hat on, offering a wink and charming smile*

I look good on you.

*Wraps his arms around Aislinn's waist and pulls her close, cheek to cheek, beginning to sway a bit despite there being no music*

~looks at him....and then her....and then him again...back to her.....~

Uuuuuhhhhmmmm.......I don't know? Maybe...not really....but....uuuuuuuugggghhhh!

But I DO know...that it's -150!

~goes off to become a nun~
I'm not standing still,
I am lying in wait.”

yugi006

Breathless Intent

Quote from: Michael Corvus on February 14, 2013, 05:23:13 PM

I look good on you.

Why thank you, handsome! I am quite partial to it myself. *winks playfully to the charming cowboy, tipping the end of her new favorite hat* But I think i might need a whole new outfit to go with this...doesn't quite fit the rest of the look...

Quote from: Aislinn on February 14, 2013, 05:29:32 PM
~looks at him....and then her....and then him again...back to her.....~

Uuuuuhhhhmmmm.......I don't know? Maybe...not really....but....uuuuuuuugggghhhh!

But I DO know...that it's -150!

~goes off to become a nun~

*chases after Aislinn, stilettos clacking and one hand planted on top of her cowboy hat to keep it in place* No! Don't do it!