X-Men: American Civil War [CLOSED]

Started by Totoro, January 15, 2017, 05:33:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totoro

So we've already got a Colossus in the game (Juggtacular) and you'd have to discuss the connection there with him if you intended to be his daughter. And as the age limit is 18 I'm not sure how old he intends to have Colossus be, so I'm not sure it's possible logistically. As he claimed Colossus earlier I'll have to put the ball in his court with regards to him being okay with relatives and the age thing. And whatever impact it'd have on his backstory.

Colossus would have to be at least 34. And even that would force his player to write in having fathered a child at 16. Which I'm not going to force on them.

Power thing is fine so long as it's not just 'better Shadowcat + Colossus' and is somewhere in between but not as tough as Colossus or as elusive as Shadowcat. Hopefully that's understandable.

So no problems from me in theory but it'll be entirely between you two to figure out whether it's doable.

ShadowFox89

Well, I can always disconnect the fluff portion and work her out to just being a mutant. The molecular density manipulation would be something like making herself light enough to fly and move through objects, or dense enough to be /really/ hard to hurt. Comparison would be... making her body as dense as graphene or a diamond. The limiter being that's it's like holding your breath, her endurance is still at human levels, and she needs to return to normal before making her molecules lighter or denser.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Juggtacular

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 16, 2017, 09:24:36 PM
Well, I can always disconnect the fluff portion and work her out to just being a mutant. The molecular density manipulation would be something like making herself light enough to fly and move through objects, or dense enough to be /really/ hard to hurt. Comparison would be... making her body as dense as graphene or a diamond. The limiter being that's it's like holding your breath, her endurance is still at human levels, and she needs to return to normal before making her molecules lighter or denser.

It's up to you. I'm fine with the connection if you want to make it happen.

Totoro

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on January 16, 2017, 09:24:36 PM

That power level sounds totally fine.

Quote from: Juggtacular on January 16, 2017, 10:04:20 PM
It's up to you. I'm fine with the connection if you want to make it happen.

I'll let you two decide whether you do/don't want the connection there.

Pumpkin Seeds

Totoro

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on January 17, 2017, 07:18:28 PM
Slowly getting my Psylocke together.

Awesome. A fair few character sheets are coming together so in the next day or so I'll think about putting up a CS thread so we can organise them.

Still absolutely looking for more people though.

Golden Spider

Amaterasu

The Basics
Full Name: Akiho Sato
Nationality: 3rd generation Japanese- American

Physical Description
Hair Colour: Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Height: 5'7
Weight: 110lbs
Face Claim:  http://imgur.com/4eH67iZ.jpg
Physical Features: Strange birthmark of a series of lines arranged in a half circle, on the back of her neck.

General Appearance: regularly just normal clothes, jeans and t-shirts, nothing special for battles, yet
Who they are

Personality: Akiho is a generally kind and caring person, she is very loyal and dedicated towards those she calls friends. she is kinda in the middle on the whole conflict, she hates what the government is doing, and especially wants to go and destroy the mutant registry, but at the same time she things the Brotherhood is taking things a bit too far with all the stuff about mutants only, all she wants is peace and everyone to be able to live together. She stays with Xavier and the X-men because she needs the training and they are the lesser evil in the conflict they may be working with the government but with it of the goal to make life better for everyone

Biography: She was raised in a pretty loving family when her powers manifested it was in a spectacular way inadverdently focusing the light and setting her high school on fire, Xavier got word of it somehow and invited her to the mansion to train her powers, she refused at first and it wasn't until she had a run-in with Magneto and accidentally hurt a couple of cops later who came to force her to register her abilities that she agreed to stay at the mansion and register in return for the charges being dropped.

Superpowers & Equipment

Class: unknown

Power Name: she has the ability to manipulate light, this can range from focusing it to a type of laser akin to roasting an ant hill with a magnifying glass to solidifying it into "hard-glass" to be used as weapons, cover, bridges, etc.  she is pretty inexperienced

Equipment Name: She has a staff-like object (or maybe gauntlets I haven't decided yet) that helps her focus light to where she needs it to be to use it

Flaws or Weaknesses

Weakness Name: Well naturally when its overcast or dark she won't be able to use her powers as well if at all, loss of concentration.

Flaw Name: She is loyal to a fault. Fiercely protective of those she cares about so when someone hurts them she can go crazy seeking revenge, her loyalty and protectiveness also makes her trust blindly and risk her own life to protect someone she loves

Other nothing but im open to any connections if anyone else wants to make any
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Totoro

@ Golden Spider

I like her, just a couple of formatting things. Where the Placeholder image is at the top, replace the faceclaim url with that. Then if you know the name of that woman then put her name after where it says faceclaim. (That might not be the best explanation, sorry.)

And then on her powers how big of an object can she actually make?

Golden Spider

Edited, don't know her name I found it on google image search.

Technically,  as big as she can imagine if she has enough light, but due to her low experience, I don't see her making anything really other than small walls for cover or hard-light arrows or such. Also she needs light to make stuff so in direct sunlight on a clear day she could make anything if she has the experience and imagination, but at night when it's overcast or when inside she'd have to pull on the small light provided by the light bulbs and such, so the hard light constructs won't be as strong, and she won't be able to do much. I'm kinda thinking of like the Green Lantern's ring, minus the flying and of course with the drawbacks mentioned above. But also doing much other than focusing light into a beam of heat akin to anthill under the magnifying glass, would take a lot of control and training. at least until she knows her powers better. As mentioned slightly in the CS she somewhat shunned her mutant abilities for a long time.
Here are my O/Os: http://bit.ly/1HmHtRE 

I have taken the Oath of the Drake: http://tinyurl.com/ptea68l

Totoro

Quote from: Golden Spider on January 18, 2017, 12:21:18 PM
Edited, don't know her name I found it on google image search.

Technically,  as big as she can imagine if she has enough light, but due to her low experience, I don't see her making anything really other than small walls for cover or hard-light arrows or such. Also she needs light to make stuff so in direct sunlight on a clear day she could make anything if she has the experience and imagination, but at night when it's overcast or when inside she'd have to pull on the small light provided by the light bulbs and such, so the hard light constructs won't be as strong, and she won't be able to do much. I'm kinda thinking of like the Green Lantern's ring, minus the flying and of course with the drawbacks mentioned above. But also doing much other than focusing light into a beam of heat akin to anthill under the magnifying glass, would take a lot of control and training. at least until she knows her powers better. As mentioned slightly in the CS she somewhat shunned her mutant abilities for a long time.

Stuff like small walls etc. is fine. Or projectiles. I was just making sure nobody got dunked by a 100,000 ton battleship made of light out of nowhere. She sounds balanced to me. I'd probably call her a beta for now since she's fairly powerful in daylight. But she's got too many drawbacks and not enough raw 'power' to really hit alpha, at least not yet.

Only other thing would be a little more of an idea of her 'run in with Magneto' part of her bio. Like a fight? Or just saw him attack people?

TamaRose

Since I am playing X-23 and Rogue in a different RP. I could do Gambit, Magma, or Jubes. Is there anyone you need more?

Totoro

Quote from: TamaRose on January 18, 2017, 06:58:55 PM
Since I am playing X-23 and Rogue in a different RP. I could do Gambit, Magma, or Jubes. Is there anyone you need more?

Honestly roll with whoever you think you'll enjoy the most. I'll work out plotting around the team we end up with and once I get the character sheets together if a group is missing I'll start focusing recruitment on that. I'll be NPC'ing Charles and 1-2 teachers if necessary but it's looking sensible right now. I didn't list Magma but she's absolutely open for play. The lists are just the bigger names to get some ideas out there.

Doomsday

Could I dibs on a student and a teacher? Thinking Old Man Logan as a teacher and Laura Kinney as a student (specifically using the Wolverine moniker).

Totoro

I was hoping to get Wolverine in here one way or another, and honestly the twist on it is interesting. So yes, absolutely. It's nice to see character represented in slightly different ways.

Guessing at a calmer than typical Logan, and a more grown up than X-23 or in this case Wolverine has been known to be.

Doomsday

I plan on making them fairly faithful to their current comics representation, and you've more or less nailed how I want to represent them. I'll work on some sheets soon!

Alias

*pokes her head in*

Hi.

I'm thinking I'd like to do a female cyclops, maybe? I call her Salem... If it feels like that's ok to you, then you have another player for sure. :p I tend to play younger characters also, so since, I'm asking to make cyclops a woman, maybe not ask to make h/er younger as well. I see you have Cyclops listed as a teacher, guideline? or like, prerequisite? If you had an age range in mind... set in stone?

Doomsday

I gladly vouch for Alias as a great player, by the way :D

Anyways, I finished my Old Man Logan sheet, let me know if there are any changes to be made.

Logan

The Basics
Full Name: James ‘Logan’ Howlett, f.k.a. Wolverine
Age: Indeterminate, possibly a couple hundred years, but he physically appears to be in his late 50’s/early 60’s
Nationality: Canadian

Physical Description
Hair Colour: White with a peppering of gray
Eye Colour: Green
Height: 5’3”
Weight: 200 lbs.
Face Claim: Hugh Jackman, specifically using stills from the Logan film due in March 2017
Physical Features: Nothing distinctive that isn't described in the general appearance below.

General Appearance: Logan has a distinct look. He’s shorter than most men, but is wide and muscular which gives him a deceiving sense of largeness. His hair is soft-looking, mostly white with some stubborn gray still peppering through, and lacking the iconic ‘spikes’ that he sported in his youth.  Also unlike his younger self, Logan wears a beard, with a thick moustache and a particularly riveting set of sideburns.

He typically dresses in an unassuming and comfortable wardrobe, even when he’s ‘superheroing’. He patterns most of his outfits around a tan-colored bomber jacket, usually wearing light plain shirts beneath, and some drab blue jeans that seem to be as old as him. During classes he adopts a more academic look, with a particular flair for suspenders and glasses.

Who they are

Personality: Logan was the Wolverine of the past- aggressive, confident, cocky, brutally honest- but he’s had much of his abrasiveness rubbed away with age. He is that man, but 50 years older, and he lived through a practical hell on Earth of an alternate future that has left him troubled and perhaps sensitive.

For the bulk of the fifty years between the death of his X-Men and his inexplicable transference to the current present, Logan was a strict pacifist, to the point of failing to defend himself against aggressors. When the villains arose during his past, he had been tricked into murdering nearly every friend he had ever had. He committed suicide (though it didn’t take, of course) and from then on vowed to never unsheath his claws again. Though Logan survived that night, Wolverine died forever. Since returning to the present and uniting with these familiar yet different X-Men, he is still hesitant to fight, but he has ultimately, reluctantly revoked his previous vows in the face of danger to his team and his students.

Now that he lives in ‘the past’, Logan is constantly wary that the villainous uprising that had ended the world as he knew it is always around the corner. Logan is on alert for trouble, thinking each night the horrors of his past would begin to repeat themselves, that he would be fooled into killing everyone he loved yet again. He has trouble looking into the faces of some particular mutants, remembering their horrified, dead expressions from when Mysterio had used his illusions to force him to kill every soul within the Xavier school.

Biography: He doesn’t remember much from before the Weapon X program abducted him and turned him into a killing machine, but whatever you’ve heard about Logan since then is probably true. He’s lived a long and varied life, has been a part of seemingly ever mutant team that has ever existed, and some that you aren’t supposed to know existed.

Then, one night, everything changed, and Logan’s life became hell. Villains attacked the Xavier school, and Logan watched his good friend and young protege Jubilee die in a sudden, senseless explosion. His peers on the X-Men- Cyclops, Storm, Colossus, etc.- were nowhere to be found, and Wolverine urged the students to flee into the escape tunnels beneath the school while he fended off the likes of Stryfe, Doctor Octopus, Sinister, Bullseye and many others.

It was only when the fight ended did Logan realize what had happened. He awoke from his blood frenzy to find himself holding the still warm corpse of Jubilee. She had not died in an explosion, but at the end of his claws. And all around him were the corpses of his allies… Cyclops, his face and visor slashed in half, Havok completely beheaded, Storm lying broken on the floor like a discarded doll, Beast’s back snapped in half leaving him mangled and hideous… The master illusionist, Mysterio, stood over him then, having tricked Logan, even his sharp senses, into murdering the mutants, every last one of them in the school.

Beaten and devastated, he stumbled off of the school grounds and wandered north for miles and miles, before laying down in front of a freight train in an attempt to kill himself. Though Logan survived as his head was crushed beneath the screaming steel wheels, Wolverine died that night, and for half a century onwards, Logan never unsheathed his claws. He would never hurt another soul again.

The country was torn apart, carved into kingdoms by various villains. Logan eventually drifted westward, where he met a woman, Maureen, and fell in love with her. The two of them settled down outside of Sacramento, California, on land run by the Hulk Gang, ruthless hillbilly landlords, descended from an incestuous relationship between a maddened Bruce Banner and his cousin, Jennifer Walters. The two of them had two children, Jade and Scott, and though it was difficult living under oppression, Logan was happy for a long time, working as a farmer to keep his family fed and sheltered.

Then, everything went wrong. Hawkeye, old and blind, enlisted him on a journey across the country, Logan only agreeing to help his old friend so that he could pay rent to the increasingly greedy Hulks. During his travels to the east coast, he witnessed the atrocities of the past and the bleakness of the present. It wasn’t until Clint was betrayed on the east coast by agents of the Fuhrer Red Skull that Logan broke his vow. He killed Red Skull’s men and the murderous tyrant himself, and jetted back to California to take out the Hulk Gang so that his family could live in peace.

He arrived too late. The Hulks came weeks early to collect on their due rent, and when Logan wasn’t there to pay, they brutally murdered Maureen, Scotty, and Jade. With nothing left to lose, Logan sought out each of the twisted kin of Banner and killed them all, including their senile patriarch.

Logan began to fight for justice once again, working to slowly loosen the grip of the villains on the world. But before he could complete his quest, Logan was lost in time, and awoke in circa 2010’s New York City, where he was taken in by the X-Men, the sames one that he had mistakenly murdered fifty years ago… Only this time was different. Certain members of the team were gone or changed. But still, Logan fears the day that his past will repeat itself, that he will kill everyone at the school, that the villains will rise again, and he will be just as powerless to stop them.

Superpowers & Equipment

Class: No clue, seeking GM input

Advanced Healing Factor: Logan’s healing factor is not as potent as it once was; Wounds that took seconds to seal now take minutes, but he can still effectively heal from any conceivable wound.

Adamantium Skeleton and Claws: A secondary mutation, Logan has claws of bone that emerge from the three center knuckles on his hands, extending roughly ten inches long. While not a mutation, a large factor of Logan’s uniqueness is the adamantium coating around his skeleton, which make his bone claws effective as extremely lethal blades. The adamantium poisons his body, which slows his healing factor, which, over time, has allowed Logan to slowly show age.

Superhuman Senses: Logan has superior senses, particularly sight, smell and hearing. These senses are most commonly applied to tracking, as he can follow decayed scents, see from great distances and hear through walls. He can even identify people based on their scent.

Flaws or Weaknesses

Made of Metal: With adamantium coating every inch of his skeleton, Logan is understandably extremely susceptible to magnetism and an inability to float. (He’s strong enough to swim, but floating is definitely out of the question.)

Regressed Healing: Whether it’s the march of time or the slow buildup of adamantium poisoning his immune system, Logan’s healing factor is not what it used to be. To the layman, he may heal remarkably fast from wounds, and can still completely heal from decapitation of limbs and near annihilation, but experienced observers would see a significant slowness in this regeneration compared to his previous capacities.

Reluctant Fighter: Logan was tricked into killing almost every mutant that ever lived, including every one that had been at the Xavier school when the villains rose up. For fifty years he never popped a claw, not even in self defense. Since then he’s broken his vow to never hurt or kill, but he is still hesitant to do so, afraid that he will once again accidentally harm someone he loves.

Paranoid: It happened at exactly midnight, eastern standard time. The villains tooked out the Avengers, the Fantastic Four, the Defenders and other super-teams almost simultaneously at that time, while Logan was tricked into doing the same to his team. Logan never sleeps before midnight, constantly wary that history will repeat itself, and he’s always looking for signs that the villains will rise together again and reignite an apocalyptic future.

Other

Playing him rather faithfully to the current Old Man Logan comics. References to his past will be extremely faithful, even if those characters are critically different in their current incarnations. For example, if a player decides to play a female Nightcrawler, Logan will still remember Kurt Waggoner of his past. After all, divergent timelines and all means that not all details are the same as the past that he came from. This is represented in comics and I hope not to offend anyone with this, as I love original spins on existing characters such as age changes, gender bending, etc.

Pumpkin Seeds

I do too!  Vouch for Alias that is.  Almost makes me want to bring in Domino.   >:)

Doomsday

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on January 18, 2017, 10:44:47 PM
I do too!  Vouch for Alias that is.  Almost makes me want to bring in Domino.   >:)

I'm two issues away from finishing Cable & X-Force that heavily featured Neena so I would looooooove that!

Doomsday

Wolverine

The Basics
Full Name: Laura Kinney f.k.a. X-23
Nationality: American

Physical Description
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Green
Height: 5’1”
Weight: 130 lbs.
Face Claim: Charli XCX
Physical Features: When exposed to a trigger scent, Laura’s green eyes go red

General Appearance: Laura looks the spitting image of her genetic father, Logan, or at least, before he went all gray. Black hair, green eyes, short, stocky, muscular.

Laura was cloned from Logan and raised in captivity for much of her life; Thus, she dresses like a blind man. Think…

Cargo shorts
Steel-toe boots
Athletic apparel (tights, under armor, running shoes)
Shirts that would have been ironically funny ten years ago
Football jerseys (usually a size too large for her)
Winter coats
Nothing color coordinated

Who they are

Personality: Laura grew up in captivity for much of her life. Her adoptive mother tried to give her training as a weapon as much humanity as she could, but Laura still came out of it damaged and unconditioned to social and behavioral norms.

She is usually silent, observant, always looking for threats and appraising others for their physical weaknesses.

After meeting Logan, she developed an obsession for her father, and adopted some of his mannerisms. She tends to be gruff, cocky and independent, though because it is an affectation, she can be talked down more easily from these obnoxious tendencies.

When Laura was in captivity, she got into the habit of self harm after being forced to kill her adoptive mother and others around her with the use of her trigger scent. Though she no longer cuts herself, Laura does tend to be rather reckless and borderline suicidal in combat situations, charging directly into danger headfirst without little concern for her safety.

Biography: Laura is the clone of James ‘Logan’ Howlett, a.k.a. Wolverine; The DNA obtained for the cloning process had a damaged Y chromosome, and thus the scientists that engineered her were forced to duplicate the X chromosome to create a female clone. Property of her creators, she was named only X-23, and was raised to be an assassin for hire. She was raised by her ‘mother’, Sarah Kinney, who felt genuine affection for the clone and tried to treat X-23 as humanely as possible.

At the age of seven, to more quickly move her into ‘production’ as an assassin, the lead scientists that worked with her (save for Sarah Kinney) forced her through radioactive therapy, to induce an early trigger of her X-gene. Her regenerative abilities and her bone claws manifested soon thereafter, though unlike Logan, she has two claws in each hand, and one in her foot. Also unlike Logan, only her claws were bonded with adamantium, not her entire skeleton, enabling her to be a quicker and more agile killer.

X-23 was trained in combat, but her skill growth was deemed unsatisfactory at a young age, and her sensei was blamed for softening the girl. X-23 was then exposed to a trigger scent, which had been conditioned into her since infancy to induce a murderous rage, and she killed her sensei. Only after she came back to her senses did she realize what she’d done, and X-23 became depressed and begun to practice self harm. From there on, her training was handled by a harsh woman named Kimura, who regularly punished and beat X-we for failure.

At the age of ten, X-23 began her work as an assassin, brutally and efficiently killing her targets, though ultimately showing mercy and failing to kill when the targets or the family of the target included a child. Dissatisfied with their product’s failures, X-23 was slated to be destroyed and Sarah Kinney was fired. It was revealed to the scientist that X-23 had several viable clones in incubation pods. Sarah Kinney set her daughter loose in the facility and told her to kill the scientists and destroy the pods. X-23 was able to do so, but in one final act of revenge, the scientists exposed X-23 to her trigger scent, causing her to kill her mother. In her final moments, Sarah named her daughter Laura Kinney.

After living for some time with Sarah Kinney’s sister and her family, Laura sought out Wolverine, desperate to get to know her genetic father. After confronting and attacking Logan, who let the young girl defeat him, she discovered that Logan knew about her ordeals, as Sarah Kinney had written him a letter before her death. Before the two could reconcile, Captain America and S.H.I.E.L.D. had Laura arrested for the dozens of murders she committed as a younger child.

Fearing that S.H.I.E.L.D. would turn around and start using Laura as their own weapon, Captain America freed her, and helped her disappear. Living homeless on the streets of New York, Laura worked as a child prostitute and a night club entertainer to survive until Wolverine and the X-Men rescued her and enrolled her at Xavier’s school.

Around her mutant kin and her adoptive father, Laura slowly acclimated to ‘normal’ life, unlearning some of her oppressed behaviors as a piece of property, slowly getting over her traumas as a slave, a weapon, and a reluctant sex worker.

Then, tragedy struck; Wolverine, a man previously thought unkillable, was killed. His healing factor had been robbed of him by a virus, causing all of his greatest enemies to seek him out to enact a revenge now that he was a mere mortal. Wolverine finally died after drowning in liquid adamantium, his body forming a macabre, silvery statue that has since been sealed away respectfully by the X-Men in a remote location. To honor her father, Laura took on the mantle of Wolverine, and hopes to take her place in the proper X-Men team when she’s deemed ready.

Superpowers & Equipment

Class: No clue, seeking GM input

Advanced Healing Factor: Laura has a healing factor that exceeds the original Logan’s, as she has a much smaller concentration of Adamantium poisoning her body since only her claws are coated with the substance. She can heal from significant damage in a matter of seconds, and can revive from the dead within minutes.

Adamantium Claws: Laura’s secondary mutation is not exactly like her genetic father’s. Instead of having three claws on her hand, she has two on each hand (protruding from between her knuckles rather than from them) and one that exudes from each foot. Each claw is coated in adamantium and is razor sharp.

Superhuman Senses: Laura has telescopic sight with perfect clarity, allowing her to see minute details from afar, and to see well in anything but absolute darkness. Her ability to smell is extremely potent, and she can track even days old scents. Her hearing is equally sharp, allowing her to hear heartbeats and breathing from other rooms, and conversations at an even greater distance.

Flaws or Weaknesses

Trigger Scent: Laura has been trained from birth to have a trigger scent, a particular smell that sends her into a mindless berserker rage. The smell is concocted from a special formula of chemicals to be a unique scent that could not be replicated in the wild, so there would be no accidental triggering.

Ill-Adjusted: Most of Laura’s life has been spent in captivity, serving as a living weapon, or surviving on the street by selling her body. She has little idea what ‘normal’ is, though she does her best to imitate it and present a facade of normalcy.

Suicidal Tendencies: Laura knows that she has done terrible things in her life. She has killed dozens of people against her will, including her own adopted mother. While homeless on the streets of New York, she did depraved things as a child prostitute and nightclub entertainer to make sure she had a meal every night. On top of it all, she was helpless to do anything but watch as her adopted father was killed and encased in adamantium. She no longer practices self harm, but she tends to be reckless to the point of being suicidal, even if she’s practically unkillable.

Other

Alias

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on January 18, 2017, 10:44:47 PM
hehe, 1st post for us is a fist fight. :p

also, DD, the machine, jeeeeze

Totoro

@ Doomsday

Those character sheets are great but I'd like a couple of things expanded on/changed if that's okay. I believe Logan and X-23 were mostly beta level. I think they lack the leveling buildings kind of potential that gets you into Alpha. And their adamantium doesn't really count as a mutation. So you can put them both to beta if that's fine with you. Only thing would be their opinions on the brotherhoods violence, the government rounding up mutants and Charles being a mega pacifist at all costs. Once the classes are in there and their bios mention what they think of current events then they're all good.

Specifically on Logan: This is an X-Men universe. Not the marvel universe. So Hawkeye, Red Skull, Mysterio and the Hulk don't exist at all. They're not off doing other things, they were never here. I think that's resolvable with just a few name changes though? If you can find X-Men characters who'd be able to pull off what those did in his backstory. Does anyone know about his time/universe travelling? And how long has he been here.

Specifically on X-23: Same problem but Captain America here, should be able to resolve that with a name change though.

Thanks

Quote from: Alias on January 18, 2017, 09:25:20 PM
*pokes her head in*

Hi.

I'm thinking I'd like to do a female cyclops, maybe? I call her Salem... If it feels like that's ok to you, then you have another player for sure. :p I tend to play younger characters also, so since, I'm asking to make cyclops a woman, maybe not ask to make h/er younger as well. I see you have Cyclops listed as a teacher, guideline? or like, prerequisite? If you had an age range in mind... set in stone?

I'm fine with gender swaps. Vulcan is going to be in the game and will be 18, and Cyclops needs to be at least somewhat older than Vulcan. Although in this case as an older sister. Only real rules on character changes are not to change their powers, and not to change their personality too much. And do you mean Salem as her new hero name? Because if you want a young woman named Salem why not have her as an OC? Because that's fairly heavily different to Cyclops to the point we could still leave that character open. She could be a Scott sibling though.

Hopefully that makes sense, not trying to pick anything apart.

Totoro

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=261894.0

Here is the character sheet thread. Please do not post your character sheet unless it's been approved by me and if I've asked you to make any changes then do those before posting it.

Can't wait to see what everyone's got.

Totoro

Totoro

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on January 19, 2017, 04:48:39 AM
I dunno, I'm tired and it was days ago. ;) Anywho, I'll get the character into that thread when I get a chance. :D

No yelling first if you get there before anyone else.