Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Ah, mon-cherie, our time together was lovely, but alas we must part ways, for you see I am not human and I am not a fan of always dominating a woman twenty-four seven or choking them.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

fantasygirl90

Ah....My Dark....Dark Despairs......

I cannot live in the dark any longer. I must share myself in the light...there are more pleasures in life than those to be found in your basement......I must go now!

Mimetisme

fantasygirl90, I, I know not how to say this. Beautiful, flawless, exquisite, and perfect. You are the the sun, moon, and stars in my eyes and my heart. I spend every waking moment worshipping you with my time, my words, and my body. Even now, I cannot hate my sweet love. But you forgot to take the trash out, and our pet thought it be oh so welcoming for me to find spread all over our love nest we call home. I am your lover. I am your slave. But I am not your maid! It's over!
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Despairs

Me Me...me...me..me! Always about your needs. What about my needs?! Relationships aren't  one way streets. Au revoir mon-cherie.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mimetisme

Oh no no, monsieur! You do not break up with moi! It's all about me for one reason, and one reason alone! You snore so loud I can gain no rest! It is over! We are done! *sweet kiss to either cheek, then a wink, she is gone*

☙≈ Ons & Offs

Trigon

*runs as far away as possible, without bothering to say goodbye

Despairs

You have no limbs, or rather they are too short. Can't even shake your hand. Good-bye.

Mimetisme

Quote from: Trevino on August 23, 2016, 05:57:45 PM
*runs as far away as possible, without bothering to say goodbye

That has to be the best breakup ever... thank for the smile and laugh, Trevino.  :-*

Now onto yet another break up... damn I get around
:'(

Adorable, and frightening as you are, we fit like a glove.
I adored you, I was in fear of you, I was in love.
As it turns out, I'm allergic to you, getting all itchy constantly,
So with heavy heart, I say goodbye, to thee.

☙≈ Ons & Offs

Stone

Your rhyming scheme
is far too
simple for my
evolved
tastes. Until you
reach my level of
poetic evolution,
ta!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Despairs

I can't be with someone who manhandles women and men.

Trigon

Despairs

Your pointy ends keep poking me in the eye, whenever I try to kiss you. Peace!

Trigon

The thought of kissing you is revolting...

Despairs

You're no prize either. You don't even have a mouth.

Mimetisme

It has been fun. It has been real. Though I cannot say it has been real fun. Addio mia breve amore.

☙≈ Ons & Offs

bumpyride

I can definitely say it's not me, it's you.
Turning air into CO2 takes a long practice!

Trigon

Rummy Tum Tum

There are just so many stars out there for me to collect, ya know?

Lrrr

Oh Rummy, promise you'll never leave.  There is so much I love about you, let me count the ways.  The thing sticking out of your mouth that pokes me when we try to kiss.  And the weird skin color from way too much cheap instant tanning goop.  Your 'Elvis on purple velvet painting' vibe.  Your pointy chin and evil eyes.  I just can't get enough of you.

Well ... maybe I can.  In fact, now that I think about it, I probably already have more than enough of you.  Say, any chance you'd be willing to take back some of you that I have?  And please, don't worry about sending me any more of you.  Aunt Phyllis is sending me some strawberry preserves she made herself, so I'm good as far as getting things from other people right now.  How about I let you know if I need any more of you?  Don't worry about calling me, I'll call you, OK?

But I really do love you sort of.  Oh, by the way, how's your brother Dean?  I heard he finished his residency and is still single.  Any chance you could send me his number?  Does he still work out every day to keep those amazing abs he has?

Well, I've bent your ear long enough so I'll let you go.  Oh, and I've unfriended you on Facebook to cut down on how much I have to read ... you know how it is.  And I've blocked you on Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, Tumblr, Baidu Tieba, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Gab, Google+, YouTube, Viber, and Snapchat.  Just trying to keep my contacts lists organized - I know you can appreciate that.  So ... uh, ... well, bye for now.

If I've been online here on E but I haven't replied to your post or message, there are several possible reasons - none of which involve ignoring you.  Be patient - I'm worth it.
ONs & OFFs Plus Other Goodies!    2018-01-16 Updated A/As

Mimetisme

Honestly, you have more followers on Twitter than me. You're not even that interesting now that I really think about it. I can't cope with that. Your having more popularity on the internet than me. So, we're done, I'm leaving this relationship. Just the way it is and has to be. Oh, and I'm taking thirty sum of your followers with me.

☙≈ Ons & Offs

Ralhend

Im so sorry dear, But I found someone else with a longer broom, a pointier hat, and a cooler looking jack o lantern...
Its not me, its you  >:) >:) >:)
Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

Boatman

I need more than anonymous letters. I need a pulse pounding, heart rending, gently curvaceous woman.

Sorry!
History, where creative writing was born.

Rummy Tum Tum

Are you kidding? You wanna know why? Just look at this scar you gave me playing around with that knife. You always did love it more than me. I hope you two are happy together!

Chi

Making me go bungy jumping I could live with. Dragging me to the top of K2 was an ordeal. Spelunking was creepy as hell and you know I'm afraid of the dark. But making me a Caesar salad and using artificial bacon bits? That was totally unforgivable!

Good-bye you creep!

* Chi stomps off in a huff
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Mimetisme

It was perfect, better than perfect. I thought we truly were destined to be together, forever. Then you had to go and take the only thing I adored more than you. You didn't even take it, you abused it, and ruined it. You destroyed it, and you destroyed us! You know how much time and effort it takes of blending the beeswax pastille, the cremes, the oils, and berries to achieve my signature blue lips! It took me years to perfect! Years! Cry all you want, I won't care after the way you callously betrayed me, us!

Taking my kit and using it to make the wall lickable is just unforgivable!! You and I are done!

Oh, I left the instructions on the fridge for the best way to remove it from the wall. You broke my heart, true. Still, I want no ill to fall upon you. Trust me, you'll want to clean it as soon as possible. Otherwise, it stains the wall, and creates insect infestation. I already saw some on the wall, big and ugly ones too.

☙≈ Ons & Offs