The Catgirl College (transformation, other kinks, catgirls!)

Started by NicciKotor, December 05, 2013, 09:08:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NicciKotor

Quote from: Sharon on December 09, 2013, 12:29:04 AM
I join if you still open for students.

Of course. I also have my resort island game that relies on kittengirl transformations.
Turn on and off thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=69638.0

Give me toys and anime figures and I'll let you spank me as often as you want!

Discord: NicciKotor#8672

Tumblr page: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/freyathemagicalfoxy

Sharon

Done the best I got so far I could add more along we go.
Name: Ava Grace

Race: Cat girl

Appearance: Ava has long black hair that comes past her shoulder and deep blue eye as the other eyes was cover by a patch. She wears most of the things in black shirts and blue jeans with simple shoe. She keeps her long hair pulled back where it keeps hair her one good eye. She never up for dressing up and being pretty. 

Text Color:Bold Blue

Personality: Ava is shy and quite but this don’t mean that she will not speak out when she is pushed to the edge. She would rather let things roll off her shoulder than make a big deal over things unless it was spill milk. Ava thinks that if she don’t fully open to someone she won’t get hurt. She never thought she was a pretty girl since she only had one good eye, and kids can be evil to someone different.

Bio: Ava was the last of a littler of 5, To May and Tom Grace. Ava was different from her siblings when she was born she didn't have an eye which was just a hole in her face as she grow up many kids made fun of her because of the patch over her eye. She try to keep to herself because she didn't want to hear people to pick fun at her which carried over in her as long as she could remember. 

She never had a boyfriend and everything she to shy to speak to guys because of her eye as she allowed her eye to stop her from doing a lot of things. She was quite and always allowed most people to walked over her but she not one person that will allow it to go to far once she get to her braking point she will show her craws.

Other:Ava Grave is straight, her big turn on is ear rubs and tail pulling.

ZephySempai

Sweet, a new member joins the game. She seems like a sweetheart. I can't wait to meet her :)

bokotousamurai

GAH!
ICOMLETELYFORGOTABOUTTHISSITE!
I FORGOT ABOUT AINMAL  GIRL RESORT AND I HAD GREAT CHARECTER FIGURED OUT!
DAMN YOU GEEK-LIFESTYLE YOU SCREWED ME OVER ONCE AGAIN!

*deep breath*

anyways I'd like to join ^.^

oh, and I have a question...wait...

Quote from: NicciKotor on December 06, 2013, 06:47:33 PM
Are futas allowed?

No.

...damn.
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

ZephySempai

NicciKotor

NicciKotor

ZephySempai

We're waiting for you at the college Nicci.

Would you like a ride in the professor's SUV?

LeSane

Name:
  Mathew 'Manni' Raymond
Race:
Mixed (African-American/Hispanic)
Appearance:

Mathew is dark-skinned and has long wavy brown hair with bangs that generally hangs over his brown eyes. However he uses gel to straighten it out, and also has contacts to hide his true eye color not finding them appealing enough. Feeling he will not be noticed otherwise. He stands about about an average of 6'1" and 172 pounds of lean muscle it is all natural since he lacks any real workout ethic. Those have seen him without a shirt claim he has a swimmer's body.
Text Color:
  Scarlet
Personality:
  Is usually a goofy and extremely hyper-active boy, often using overly-dramatic movements and words to act out his feelings. He enjoys watching fireworks, playing role-playing games, and going to parties. A good nature'd young man, Manni often tries to "woo" girls and cheer up those he is around, often ending up in trouble depending on the person however. Oddly enough he will have a small smile even when he is alone.

He appears to be a shallow at first, with a passion for slacking off. Indeed, he takes great pride in not making Above average grades. However, some close to him states Manni is much smarter than his bad grades show. A quick, but arrogant, learner who never likes to show he is catching on until the last minute.
Bio:
Being the child to a Super model isn't a delight a child has growing up having no one to care for you except nannies throughout ones life does little for moral support in addition he never knew his father, and what little he knew about him the picture she had painted of the man was ill and negative. Each time she saw him he was constantly reminded that he looked so much like his father that it made him want to change, until she was happy with him. As Mathew grew older and more dependent the need for affection dwindled at home; blossoming toward those around him at school, work, etc. During his nineteenth birthday he got in contact with his father in hopes of some form of parent. To his surprise the man was quite nice, a bit on the mean side but nice all the same.

Mathew's mother quickly nipped it in the bud sadly. Filing a restraining order against his dad, and shipping her son off to a college far away so no more communications could be established.

Other:
-His mother is a Model Named Christina Raymond. Most know of his mother and is surprised she looks that way despite having a son in his twenties. Whenever someone mentions her around him he has a tendency of flipping on people.
-Has a thing about taping 'events' and watching them later. Is known to carry around and video camera or his phone taping everything as of late. If a video of girls goes up on the web he is the one to blame, yet denies it for good reason. Manni's friends take the sim card and uploads them without his knowledge.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

bokotousamurai

Name: Cassie Fields

Appearance: Cassie has short brunette hair and hazel eyes, a light frame with slight muscle tone in her abs, with long, slender and well toned legs. She prefers to wear clothes that don't limit her mobility, as such she either wears shorts or track pants, and short sleeve shirts under hoodies or zip-ups and tennis shoes, she prefers tank tops to bras. she has B-cup breasts and a heart shaped butt on grope-able hips. she shaves her bush into a round muff.

Bio: being the only daughter and youngest among 6 siblings, she grew up in a competitive household, her older brothers always pushing her around to get the most attention, food, and respect. By puberty she was able to hold her own in contests with her brothers, beating them in sports, video games, and school contests. This competitive spirit remained with her by the time her siblings had all moved out when she was in high school, making her quite the tomboy and garnered her much attention on the basketball, gymnastics and swim teams, as well getting her into the occasional fight, where she made great use of her flexibility, balance and leg physique to use 'kicking-fu'. Of course growing up with and acting like a boy caused her to become interested in girls sexually and became a lesbian at first, though she became more aware of her feminine side and decided she was bisexual, though she had already tore her hymen in gymnastics, she has yet to have sex with a male. She became a kittengirl to improve her flexibility and that she loved cats as a child.

anything else I need?

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

NicciKotor

Quote from: ZephySempai on December 09, 2013, 10:41:51 PM
We're waiting for you at the college Nicci.

Would you like a ride in the professor's SUV?

Sures.

bokotousamurai

LeSane

Quote from: Silk on December 10, 2013, 03:14:25 PM
Still the only female non-furball :3
*evil laugh*
I know right. Though I have a feeling Mathew might go after her next if he can't go through with his plan.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

NicciKotor

Rather disappointing that all of you started off as catgirls and didn't go through the transformation scene. That's half the fun to get knocked out of the machine and start screaming over how adorable and fluffy you are. Along with the sudden kick to lewd thoughts and heat.

LeSane

Silk

Haha, it's all good Nicci :) there being so many furballs just throws even more peer pressure for Ashira to go through it herself. I just really wanted the decision for her to transform to be a really emotionally charged one in relation to the story :) Just adds much more weight to it that way :)

Silk

Quote from: Scarification on December 10, 2013, 07:12:16 PM
She wants to be an idol right?
*holds camera*

Now now you know how malicious it is to play on a young womans desires and insecurities :P

LeSane

Quote from: Silk on December 10, 2013, 07:25:06 PM
Now now you know how malicious it is to play on a young womans desires and insecurities :P

But what better to be famous then a nice video? She can show the world how well she 'sings'
*Evil smirk*

Silk

Haha, but she's a nice girl, I don't think she'll be singing like the way your thinking any time soon xD

LeSane

Quote from: Silk on December 11, 2013, 03:14:11 PM
Haha, but she's a nice girl, I don't think she'll be singing like the way your thinking any time soon xD

You don't know that lol. He can be very persuasive.

ZephySempai

@Matthew Raymond

I love this guy! Idk why, but I the camera man angle seems to suit him very well. Can't wait to see him in action, lol.
I like his theme music as well ^_^

LeSane

Don know why either but it does oddly enough. I just wanted my character to be different than the normal 'template' males. Even if he has good looks Mathew isn't very happy with them and developed negative things rather than positive. When he gets some action you'll see a whole side of him only for closed doors.

Also thinking of making a female character whom ties in with Mathew in some way.

Moon Hound Hati

This game still in need of some male characters? If so, what sort of roles are available/needed? Students? Teachers?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.