Master/Pet RP idea, seeking Master (All genders welcome)

Started by Phoenixrisen, August 12, 2014, 06:57:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenixrisen

They were both such wonderfully imperfect creatures, thrown together in the upheaval of their world. It never occurred to them the relationship that would develop as they faced their trials together. The way they would catch each others hearts and spirits, fill roles that perhaps they'd never before realized wanted filling.

I know this is a very vague notion. More a thought of the emotions that I would like to go into the story than a story itself. If you're okay with that, great, we can work that exact story out together. I want this to be a journey of two people from meeting, to developing a relationship that they weren't necessarily looking for. How two strong and independent people handle the burgeoning Master/Pet relationship. How it shapes and forms through the hardships they face as they try to right the world around them. How that relationship and the things that go along with it help and hurt that goal.

I want a fantasy world as the backdrop. Perhaps a pretender has taken the throne and is doing bad things to the country. Maybe there's an invasion of some kind, dragons, orcs, giants? Maybe it's a modern fantasy in a world where magic has just become known.

Perhaps the Master is a guard captain, and the pet an assassin intended to kill him under some kind of compulsion, but struggling between duty to a pretender and duty to her country. Maybe they work for the same guild or are part of the same adventuring group. The possibilities are only as you and I can come up with and agree to.

There are few things that are hard nos for me, mainly, anything that belongs in the toilet, or the death without agreement of a major character or any control of my main character that isn't agreed to before hand outside of small things. As always, I would prefer that replies come in the form of PM's.

Thank you for your time. :)
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21