A Girl Needs to Write

Started by Cerise, May 23, 2013, 12:45:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerise

Welcome, [You], to my ongoing search for the perfect story.

Status: Currently not looking for a roleplay, but will accept if it is the right person/plot/pairing.

It's been far too long since I've put ink to paper (metaphorically) and I have an itch I can't scratch alone. I'm looking for a gentleman (or someone to play a male) to help me get my fix.

I've a few pairings in mind and while they look to be based solely on sex, I would like a story as well. We don't necessarily need a plot or a twist, nothing terribly dramatic (not yet), but I am not looking for a sex-only based role play.

First, a little about me and what you can expect. I'm a female in my early twenties who has a life full of work at the moment. My job has weekly mandatory overtime that can change based on the day. Pulling five 12 hour shifts is normal. While I do log on every night I would warn that unless it's my day off (Friday and Saturday), I wouldn't expect any more than one reply per day.

Now, as for what I'm looking for (my role in pink):

1. Student x Teacher. Pretty standard stuff, but I find it's always good. The student is 17, senior in high school. The teacher is mid forties. You can teach whatever you wish.

2. Doctor who. This will be either regeneration 9 or 10 - I like their personalities better. I will play the companion. I do not want to play any of the actual companions, but my own. In this story the Doctor has not met Rose/Martha/Donna/The Ponds/Clara.

3. Step siblings. Our parents got married and we were forced to share a bedroom for a while until a larger house could be purchased.

4. Vampire x Human. Yeah, it's tired. But it's also classic. And sometimes the classics are the best. Now if you come at me expecting some frilly Twilight roleplay, you've got it all wrong. While I do want there to be a love angle on this, the human is food. Simple as that. No vegetarianism. No eating cute bunnies. The vampire must feed on humans to survive.

5. I'll be adding more, so check back often. :] Got a suggestion? I'd love to hear it!

Please message me privately if you have any interest or a suggestion.

I expect that we are both at roughly the same writing ability. I've written a sample of my writing so see below to see if we are compatible.

Quote"What?" she shrieked, backing up so fast she tripped over her own feet and landed squarely in the dusty arm chair behind her. It was almost comical how she scrambled back out of the chair and skirted around it. Her hands flew up instinctively, trying to hold back the words that she had just heard. It wasn't working. Suddenly everything made sense. The nightmares, the cravings, everything. Here she stood after seventeen years of questioning what she was. In her heard she knew the entire time. No human could ever be this sick, this dangerous. It wasn't physically possible to do what she was capable of doing.

A thought hit her square in the jaw, making her stumble backwards into the wall, her hands on her temples. The woman before her was speaking again but Catherine couldn't hear her. It was white noise against the memories that flooded her mind. Her brother. She killed her brother.

"Stop. Stop. STOP!" she heard a voice screaming, getting louder and more frightened with each word. It was only after a minute that she realized it was her own. Sometime during her trip down nightmare-lane she had slumped to the floor and was hugging her knees to her chest, tears streaming down her face. "I can help," she heard the woman say, but she only shook her head.

"Just kill me. It's what I deserve.."
I'm always looking.
Everything you need to know can be found here.

Cerise

Photo Inspiration

Sometimes I like starting a roleplay based off of a photo, so I've added a few photos to this post.
If you find particularly inspired by one, send it to me via message along with your thoughts!

Not So Innocent

Naked at the Beach

The Bad Influence

Runaway Princess

The Girl Next Door

A Touch of a Woman

Raised by Wolves

The Broken Hearted

Cowgirl

Nature Girl

Dark Angel

Drowning

Untitled

I'm always looking.

Cerise

Current Story Lines

1. Sibling Rivalry with Toggle
2. Failing Grades with Shooter
3. For the Love of Darkness with Bumblebird
4. The Stranger with Frostsider

In The Works

I'm always looking.