The Crossroads (Interest Check and Character Thread)

Started by Ex68471, June 13, 2010, 03:29:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question Mark

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on July 10, 2010, 11:12:13 AM
hmmmm... I've been thinking of a way to play a character that would fit yet still be erotic.
I got tired of playing the dark brooding types.
the idea I had recently that I liked, a demi-deity of valor and healing, however... he's effiminate, and soft.
with these kingdom hearts refrences I keep hearing, maybe someone a bit cartoonish...

*shudder*

Cartoons/anime have no place in writing.  RP forums in general make that abundantly clear.

...so, uh, when's this going to start?

Ex68471

Quote from: Question Mark on July 10, 2010, 08:28:56 PM
...so, uh, when's this going to start?

I have a grand total of two character sheets aside from my own. This'll get started once we do two things. 1) We have four or more players. And 2) Once we have our initial players, we decide what tags we'll put on the game, in the way of eroticism and graphic violence.
Experiments 68469, 68470, and 68472 were perfect successes.
I am Experiment 68471, the catastrophic failure!

My Ons and Offs. Still a work in progress!

Attention: Everybody
I have horribly unreliable Internet. If I am on and suddenly am not, that is the most likely reason. Sorry! :D

Question Mark

Just some personal advice from a longtime RP-er...  At the rate we're going, people who have already submitted profiles, or even you, could lose interest if the RP as a whole makes no progress.  I can understand you, as the creator, may want a specifically sized RP, but there's nothing wrong with a 3person RP.  (In fact, these tend to work the best IMHO).

And there's nothing wrong with peeps jumping in later.

luphawk

If this is still going to happen I’m interested.  I’m thinking of doing a non canon guyver character.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Ironwolf85

well... this is still going on.
I think I'll contibute a character sometime tomorrow
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.