News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New Student New Master M lf f (multi NPC F )

Started by eiselmann, October 17, 2015, 06:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

Looking for more than a line at a time

I'm a very visual sort so at least one photo of your principal character please  (real person)

Looking to post 2-3 times per week but flexible on this.

Happy for this story to be around mind control , but would prefer something closer to overpowering persuasion

A note on the age of my character . I would prefer he was 16 , in my country that is the age of consent and its what I grew up with , however I absolutely understand that this is an issue for many of you so if you would prefer my guy be 17-18 I'm more than happy for that to happen

This will be heavy smut however there is a lot of road for a story .

I'm happy to drive the story but would always prefer to soundboard ideas and plots off each other.

Okay................ So your character is the head mistress of an elite and very expensive all girls boarding school, all the teacher are female, as are all the staff. A state law change that limits the number of single gender schools has been passed and your school is one of those effected. You must become co-ed, except their is a loop hole that allows you to take on one male student and therefore be compliant with the law.

Now what no one in the general public know is that this law has been created , with this loophole to serve a single purpose....to get my character into the school .

Your character besides being a highly respected head of the school is also a slave to a man your met long ago, he has influenced your career projecting you into this position of power in preparation for the time his eldest son will be ready to finish being home schooled and attend an established school. You know the son is the one coming to your school , you know your master has told you to comply with his wishes....what you don't know is that the son has the same gift of persuasion that his father has....that you have been sold to the son and you certainly have no idea what his plans are ...but you must obey your master...your new young master.

Please PM me if interested, happy to discuss ideas or answer questions....please note I'm a huge fan of multiple female on single male encounters if writing for multiple characters is not your preference this might not be the story for you (thou I am happy to explore the story simply looking at this one on one relationship with the right partner)

My offs...scat vore gore and ...everything else is highly possible
260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0