News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

hey, let's play sleepover

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

CottonKitty

orange isn't your color

Captain Maltese

But stripes are quaint.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

StormAngelus

Those're the wrong stripes!
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

Boatman

What about the stars?
History, where creative writing was born.

Captain Maltese

Bruja

Famous last words bro

Captain Maltese

I'm developing a cataract?

CottonKitty

That's not my magazine.

StormAngelus

Want a toke, officer?
"Pulseless and cold, with a Derringer by his side and a bullet in his heart, though still as calm as in life, beneath the snow, lay he who was at once the strongest and yet the weakest of the outcasts of Poker Flat." - Bret Harte

tyr4n02r

I LOVE cavity searches!
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Captain Maltese

TaintedAndDelish

Phoenixrisen

Oh, it's you again... :)
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

TaintedAndDelish

OK, it's coming through

tyr4n02r

Thats what he said...
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

TaintedAndDelish

Captain Maltese

Concrete sure chafes badly.

Chi

You're mighty pretty boy...
~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

tyr4n02r

Im an undercover agent...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Captain Maltese

Rhedyn

Captain Maltese

ninetynine flies onna wall....

StormAngelus

Captain Maltese