All Hail the King - Modern Absolute Monarchy - Sandbox - Open Recruitment

Started by GnothiSeauton, November 09, 2016, 08:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on November 14, 2016, 07:34:17 PM
I'll say that I'm open to it, but would need to hear a concept before deciding.

Alright, thanks for answering. I'll send a PM with a short concept idea.

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Ryven

Rave

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Emjay

Still working on Cate Blanchett as a Spymaster. Would like to reserve Dylan Penn as well.
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][/table]
[tr]
[td]
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Tokyorose627

Am I able to reserve a faceclaim if I haven't started a sheet yet? :P

Rave

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on November 14, 2016, 08:44:27 PM
Am I able to reserve a faceclaim if I haven't started a sheet yet? :P

We've been doing that so far, so yes!

The Dark Raven

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: The Dark Raven on November 14, 2016, 08:57:11 PM
I'd be in trouble if we couldn't ;)

lol, very true.

I don't think I'll need to put up a face claim though, considering the person I usually use people aren't familiar with. lol

Faustus

Working on a claimed descendant of Richard's brother, Edward, through an illegitimate child~ Debating Faceclaims for the little bitter bastard...

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Bibliophilia

GnothiSeauton

Just a quick message to say that I will get to character sheets and PMs later this afternoon, or whenever I can get this headache to go away.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

GnothiSeauton

I've updated the face claims and reserved face claims.  If I missed anyone, please let me know.

Seeking New Stories

Relikai

Tokyorose627

Kokaine

Does anyone have a role they'd like to see filled? Im pondering a 3rd character but I wanted to offer if someone needed/wanted something...

My O/Os

GnothiSeauton

Important Updates with Regards to Character Creation

• November 18th, 2016:  As of today, I am going to be very strict on allowing additional members of the immediate Royal family.  We currently have four children, the King, the Queen, and the Queen Mother, in addition to several extended cousins and illegitimate children.  My natural inclination is to say no to additional family members, unless it has direct ties to an existing family member (i.e. a previously mentioned brother in character sheets or IC posts), or is a considerably good idea.  This does not affect those who have previously pitched ideas and are working on character sheets at present.
  • November 18th, 2016:  As of today, if you wish to create a foreign dignitary, foreign royalty, any member of a foreign government, you must discuss your concept and character's homeland with me before submitting a sheet.  If you do submit a character sheet to me without prior discussion and my explicit consent, I will ignore your sheet outright. 

Seeking New Stories

Rave

I'd like to reserve Willy Cartier as a face-claim and second character- probably for a King's Sword position.

Bibliophilia

Rave

Quote from: Bibliophilia on November 18, 2016, 01:54:39 PM
Ooo...I fucking love him.

He's always a great switch up from your average flow of face claims! I've always made really interesting sheets around him too.

Relikai