The cow goes moo[M looking for F](extreme)

Started by Nexus1199, May 05, 2012, 01:02:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nexus1199

I was searching the net and stumbled across this NSFW http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lng2s7Zsrw1qjw5axo1_1280.jpg]picture and got an inspiration for a RP. It is not yet fleshed out completely so if you are interested please PM me. If you are interested in playing multiple characters, I can add as many as you would like.

Extreme:
In a world where women are treated as third class citizens with about as many rights as the wage slaves before the progressive era, a young man returning home after being away for the past four years(either fighting a war  or at school) returns home to his family's estate. Not telling anyone that he was returning in the hope of surprising his father-not really caring about his sister/mother- and having a joyous reunion. Once he arrives, he slips inside of the estate and finds his sister/mother/both behind the house in clothing that shows off their body/ies. Essentially treating them like they are trash and ordering her/them around while waiting for his dad only to have a police officer knock on the door to tell the family that the father was murdered/died in an accident/had a heart attack. Given position of his mother/sister/both, he forces them to start taking pills that make their breasts expand and produce milk. He starts to keep her as a cow, and uses her for his sexual pleasure and the pleasure of his friends.

Themes: Watersports, Forced Lactation, NC, Branding, Cow Play, Milking, incest

There is room to expand this into a group RP if there are people willing to play aunts, nieces and cousins. If that is the case, he could set up a milk farm and sell their breast milk to the most affluent families.

One final note: If you want to RP this out with me, you will be asked to make the first post and you must be able to consistently write at least four paragraphs consistently. Absolutely no one liners, i need to work off something and detail is fun.