News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Banned for Izzyness
-giggles-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzy1337

Banned for laughing at me. :-(
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being jealous of my sexy laugh
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Izzy1337

Banned for melting me with it.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anesa

Banned for making a big "puddle" on the floor as you melted!  ;P  (course, it's a big glob of "sweetness", as that is what you are!)

Insanityenviesme

Banned for taking so long to strip :p
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Banned for not helping me strip! ;P (Morning, Insane One)

Insanityenviesme

Banned for never meeting me in a place where stripping wouldn't strip me of the privilege of being on E :p

(Morning, Sweet talker! :) )
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Banned!  for making me laugh way too early in the morning!  ;P

Insanityenviesme

Banned for being such a sweet, innocent cowgirl ;)
Moments of Sanity

Anesa

Banned for being right for a change!  ;P  (Seriously.... way too early to be laughing so hard!  Stop it!)

Insanityenviesme

Banned for those big... beautiful... sexy.... eyes ;)
Moments of Sanity

Izzy1337

Banned for distracting me while y'all are having fun out here!

Azhdeen

banned for being distracted instead of having fun as well

Izzy1337

Banned for not knowing that my distraction was also fun. :P

Zaphod

Banned- you are a distraction. :P

Izzy1337

Banned for being so easily distracted. *blush*

Insanityenviesme

Banned for distracting the entire male populous of E
Moments of Sanity

Belle33

Banned for not distracting me.  ;)

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Banned for distracting me with those lips that look so smooch-able. :P

Belle33

Banned for having so many smoochable bits... how's a girl supposed to pick one?

Zaphod

Banned for not smooching the first spot you can get to. ;)

Belle33

Banned for being too far away.

Zaphod

Banned for not closing the distance.

Belle33

Banned for certain typos.  *laughs hard*