Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 1 [Closed]

Started by Xillen, April 20, 2008, 07:24:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalen

It's the way of the mob.  Someone who voted for me to become Sheriff also voted to hang me.. it's a mad, mad world when we live in fear. 

Maeven

He is the priest.  He's using his power to reveal GT's true identity... right?
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Greenthorn

I'll let someone else bug poor Xillen..since I do all the time ;D

*waits patiently for her fate*  Although I do know..night has not yet fallen...

Cherri Tart

you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Xillen

1st lynch election, final count:

• Greenthorn: 7 votes (Aviationrox, Xana Cenad, Lightangel, Kazae, Kalen, GrinningHound, Maeven)
  • GrinningHound: 4 votes (Greenthorn, Cherri Tart, Dragoondawg, Swedish Steel)
  • Kalen: 2 votes (Elvi, Dingo)
  • Dingo: 1 vote (Cutter)
  • Dragoondawg: 1 vote (Neksia)
  • Swedish Steel: 1 vote (Shadowz)
Abstained from voting: Silvestine.

The decision is clear, Greenthorn is to die! She's quickly surrounded by her fellow villagers, when suddenly, Kazae's voice echoes over the common. As you make room for him to move closer, you feel something... special. You cannot say what, but something inside you tells you that this man is to be trusted. After his speech, he uncorks a small vial and sprays the contents over poor Greenthorn. As he patiently waits, expecting the holy water to burn on the woman's skin, his expectations remain unfilled, which leaves only one option. The wrong choice has been made, Greenthorn is innocent!

After Kazae informs the townsfolk of his findings, everyone returns home with a biased mood. Yes, the priest did prevent you from lynching an innocent, but on the other hand, that means that whoever made those marks is still out there, free to do as he or she wishes! Though a little nervous, all of you are able to find sleep eventually.

Remaining villagers of Millers Hollow:

• Greenthorn
  • GrinningHound
  • Kalen
  • Dingo
  • Dragoondawg
  • Swedish Steel
  • Cutter
  • Cherri Tart
  • Aviationrox
  • Elvi
  • Kazae
  • Lightangel
  • Maeven
  • Neksia
  • Shadowz
  • Silvestine
  • Xana Cenad

Remaining roles:

• 4 werewolves
  • 1 seer
  • 1 healer
  • 1 priest
  • 1 hunter
  • 9 peasants

Greenthorn

Told ya so!! ;D :P

(Thank you Kazae!!)

So let's count..I know know for sure...TWO people who are not werewolves...plus me...hmmmm

Elvi

OOPS.....Well, at least my conscience is clear and I didn't vote for the wrong one....*laughs*

Ah well, just enough time to grab that wolfsbane and get back home....
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Kalen

Shooting another glare and rolling his eyes at Elvi, the young sheriff sighs in relief.  They hadn't hung someone in blind panic.. today.  What would tomorrow bring?  As the sun sank in the sky, he went to the tavern for a drink.. it was going to be a long night.

Cherri Tart

Cherri breathes a sigh of relief, wiping the sweat of fear from her brow.  Mobs are such ugly things.  And yet, the need was real to unearth the real were wolves.  Unable to do anything more then put her faith in the hope that good would prevail over evil, she returns to her home and locks herself in the basement, preparing for another long night of fear, armed only with a silver cross and a spiked bat named 'Bart'.
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Cutter

Keeping close council and a still tongue is not only wise, but prudent in times like these.

The horses are secure for the night as is the house. Firelight is reflected in the thick glass panes.

Cutter removes the heavy Calvary saber from its another space above the mantle.

nothing to do but wait......
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

WyldRanger

*sighs and goes back to tending to the fields*

Shadowz

*Breathes a sigh of relief that the village has been saved a grave injustice this night*

I think free drinks tonight… cos god knows I need one!

Dragoondawg25

*Hmms and walks back to his shop and continues cutting up meats and treats for that of the peasents of this town.  The idea of lynching a woman didnt really sit too well with him as he took out his anger with a cleaver.
Heterosexual Switch: Humor DLC included
My Discord: Dragoondawg2582
Ons & Offs

Greenthorn

Quote from: Dragoondawg25 on April 29, 2008, 03:26:01 PM
*Hmms and walks back to his shop and continues cutting up meats and treats for that of the peasents of this town.  The idea of lynching a woman didnt really sit too well with him as he took out his anger with a cleaver.

Or treats for his werewolf buddies!!

Dragoondawg25

Perks a brow to said peasent on display at the town center*
Ons & Offs

Greenthorn

Nope..I'm off gathering herbs for the seer..he/she wants some hot tea..and I know just where to get the good ones!

Dragoondawg25

Goes back to his duties as butcher and cuts up some meats and sets them out for people to look at his wares.
Ons & Offs

Avi

*goes off to find Greenthorn and help her with herb-gathering, hoping she'll forgive him for being a fool*
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Greenthorn

Quote from: aviationrox on April 29, 2008, 09:27:16 PM
*goes off to find Greenthorn and help her with herb-gathering, hoping she'll forgive her for being a fool*

You are forgiven ;D

Avi

*grins and goes back to herb-gathering*
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Greenthorn

*has prayed to the god of Miller's Hollow*

In about two hour's time the werewolves will attack.  May god have mercy on our souls!

*Sips calming tea and hopes that she escapes their hunger tonight*

Cutter

Sharpens Calvary sword...

"Let them come." Cutter mutters to the flames crackling in the hearth.
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

GrinningHound

The *senior* gravedigger smashes whole bottles of perfume against the walls and floors of his tiny cabin.  That should be enough to knock out any werewolves who come sniffing around here, what with thier magnified sense of smell.

He sleeps with his head on a bag of dirt as a pillow, clutching his trusty shovel in his knobby little hands, the heavy blade ground to a shining edge.

Xillen

Quote from: Cherri Tart on April 29, 2008, 10:44:32 AMCherri breathes a sigh of relief, wiping the sweat of fear from her brow.  Mobs are such ugly things.  And yet, the need was real to unearth the real were wolves.  Unable to do anything more then put her faith in the hope that good would prevail over evil, she returns to her home and locks herself in the basement, preparing for another long night of fear, armed only with a silver cross and a spiked bat named 'Bart'.

There, hidden in her own basement, Cherri grabbed her crystal sphere once more, this time using her occult power in the hope of identifying who made those tracks through the town. Yet, her concentration got disturbed when her front door got smashed to pieces. She could hear the creatures searching through her cottage, howling as they found her empty bed. That didn't discourage them, however, and they continued their search, eventually discovering the hatch that lead to the basement. Cherri could only watch in horrow as she saw sharp claws dig their way next to the hatch, and then pulling it out of it's hinges...

The next day, when you all gather at the town hall, a quick count reveals you are only with sixteen. Cherri is quickly noted as the one missing. Slightly annoyed at her sleeping in, you decide to give her a good wakeup call together, but when you arrive at her cottage, that idea is quickly forgotten, when you discover that overnight, someone brutally forced his or her entrance through the front door. Kalen, being the sheriff, decides to go in first, and quickly finds the basement hatch treated in the same manner. When he looks down, he quickly alarms those weak of heart not to follow him, as he finds her remains in a state best not described. In the corner, next to the cross and a broken 'Bart', he notices what appeared to have been a large crystal sphere, now shattered to splinters.

Cherri Tart the Seer is no more!

Remaining villagers of Millers Hollow:

• Greenthorn
  • GrinningHound
  • Kalen
  • Dingo
  • Dragoondawg
  • Swedish Steel
  • Cutter
  • Aviationrox
  • Elvi
  • Kazae
  • Lightangel
  • Maeven
  • Neksia
  • Shadowz
  • Silvestine
  • Xana Cenad
Not yet voted: Aviationrox, Xana Cenad, Lightangel, Kazae, Kalen, GrinningHound, Maeven, Greenthorn, Dragoondawg, Swedish Steel, Elvi, Dingo, Cutter, Neksia, Shadowz, Silvestine.

Remaining roles:

• 4 werewolves
  • 1 healer
  • 1 priest
  • 1 hunter
  • 9 peasants

Elvi

Oh YUK!...What a way to go.....I suppose we'll have to scrape up what's left of her and Bury her...*sighs*...Now who's going to clean my boots for me?

*Glares at Kalen for not doing a very good job, then surveys the crowd*

Four of you buggers are responsible for this and I'm starting to suspect the quiet ones....There was one who abstained from voting yesterday, perhaps it was a guilty conscience?

I name Silvestine!
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building